HHN 25 Merchandise

JDW

They're saying over at Orlando United that it's not a rights issue.

ORIGINAL POST
"In regards to the Tervis, Shirt, and phone cases .... Certainly you guys aren't believing it's a rights issue with the Caretaker? What in the world would be the issue with an all-original character created for HHN? It's not even a likeness or royalties issue with Bryce, since he only portrayed him the first two years and not for 16 or 20 and doesn't own his likeness as the Caretaker. This is the same art that's been used since 2006!

Personally, I'm sticking by what I was told; which didn't come from someone working a merch cart, a scareactor, or social media whispers."

REPLY:
"It isn't a rights issue, but there's an issue there."

• Like 1

They're saying over at Orlando United that it's not a rights issue.

ORIGINAL POST
"In regards to the Tervis, Shirt, and phone cases .... Certainly you guys aren't believing it's a rights issue with the Caretaker? What in the world would be the issue with an all-original character created for HHN? It's not even a likeness or royalties issue with Bryce, since he only portrayed him the first two years and not for 16 or 20 and doesn't own his likeness as the Caretaker. This is the same art that's been used since 2006!

Personally, I'm sticking by what I was told; which didn't come from someone working a merch cart, a scareactor, or social media whispers."

REPLY:
"It isn't a rights issue, but there's an issue there."

Are the tumblerstumblers and shirts back yet?

• 2 weeks later...

I wonder why the Usher isn't featured on any of the merch, yet Chucky is (which he was never a main icon). It's obvious that Bloody Mary will never appear on any ever again & neither will Lady Luck (since... well... let's face it... she was a joke...)

What do the playing cards look like? There are SO MANY OF THEM. I swear I could spend a mint in the merch store this year .... Anyway though, do they have like...scenes from the movies on them or are they just regular cards with (Freddy/whatever) on the back?

They are BS. Aside from the Joker cards which have Jack on them, all the playing cards look like an ordinary deck. Pretty disappointed in how lackluster they are. For $10 I expected better.

• Like 1

They are BS. Aside from the Joker cards which have Jack on them, all the playing cards look like an ordinary deck. Pretty disappointed in how lackluster they are. For $10 I expected better.

Thanks you saved me some cash and disappointment ... I'll just remember it in my head that they had awesome decks that were really cool and eventually that'll be true and I'll regret not buying them. .... Wait, is regret better than disappointment? ... There are no winners here. Luck ran out. 

what a load of caca. I almost got one thinking it had pictures of HHN on each card.