HHN 25 Merchandise

JDW

Prices this year are insane.  I went last night to get a jump on the merchandise and was floored - The shirts are the best value.

Bottle Opener - $19

Tumbler - $27!!

Mug - $21.95

Keychain - $17

Logo Pin - $17.95

Lanyard - $10.95

All Shirts - $24.95

Beach Towels - $24.95 (decent prices)

Lunch Box - $20

Prices are indeed super crazy. I haven't been to the store but my friend went to get me a coffee mug. They texted me that they were almost $25! I told them never mind but they ended up getting it for me along with the vinyl figure of Jack, which was about $15 they said? I don't have the receipt but they said it was around $40 for those + a bottle of water or something.  Absolutely crazy. 

But merch is diverse and cool this year. They'll only be able to sell it for one month so I can see the upcharge I guess. I don't know how it'd go if they sold out of something and how they'd get it back in stock quickly if say a mug was $10 and flying off the shelves in a way that wouldn't leave them with 500 mugs at the end of the run or no mugs for half of the month because they ran out and couldn't make more or something.

Freestyle cups with the logo; black and purple. 13.84 after tax. They look awesome.

They are. They are a bit small. But they paid for themselves by the end of the night. It has a chip so you can't refill but every 10 min and they stopped at midnight. But there are some ways to squeeze a little more out of it.

They are. They are a bit small. But they paid for themselves by the end of the night. It has a chip so you can't refill but every 10 min and they stopped at midnight. But there are some ways to squeeze a little more out of it.

Any pictures of the cup?

Also, are refills free after ten minutes or do they still charge you some sort of refill fee?

Do they sell the cups during the day, or is it only once the event starts?

It'd be great if we could buy one during the day while we are there and keep using it all night.

Yes they sell not only HHN ones but Universal in general. Both can be used day and night. If you bring them back another day you can reactivate them for 6.00

OK, I'll be the drunk who asks...are these refill cups for adult beverages also?  :) 

No lol

Any pictures of the cup?

Also, are refills free after ten minutes or do they still charge you some sort of refill fee?

UM I can take one when I get home. No refill fee that night. Only if you bring it back you reactivate the chip for 6.00

• Like 1

So I bought the Jack mask the other day and I have to say it's pretty great! In the store when it was on the stand it looked like a hot mess but once you tame the hair it's actually a very nice mask with some great small details. I took some pictures if anybody wanted a closer look.

923085E3-B357-4950-9FDC-0C1FC28D5A6D_1.j

9120E327-6280-4337-86E9-5F4C63930BDE_1.j

• Like 7

So I bought the Jack mask the other day and I have to say it's pretty great! In the store when it was on the stand it looked like a hot mess but once you tame the hair it's actually a very nice mask with some great small details. I took some pictures if anybody wanted a closer look.

923085E3-B357-4950-9FDC-0C1FC28D5A6D_1.j

9120E327-6280-4337-86E9-5F4C63930BDE_1.j

How much was it? Looks pretty good!