HHN 25 Merchandise

JDW

• JDW pinned this topic

If the hoodie is just HHN like the first year I will get one.  I won't buy one with ant IP/TWD junk all over it.

Id accept a FvJ or Jack hoodie without complaint.

The fact that they actually put effort into a lanyard, something that's been the same generic red lanyard the past few years with the respective year on it, makes me think merch this year is more than just a house shirt with an AWFUL tagline, TWD merch, and 2-3 other IP shirts. And that makes me so happy.

• Like 1

ive always just wanted a generic shirt that has the houses on the back, and the hhn 25 logo on the front (maybe the one with jack and the buzz saws in the back) but every year they put huge plastic-coated blood lettering on the front with something like "this is what fear tastes like" and it kinda ruins it

• Like 2

I do adore my Michael Myers shirt from last year.  Everywhere I wear it, I get random strangers asking me about it.  I wore it in Las Vegas on vacation, and I swear, I had no less than 50 people asking me about it.  

However, I would love to see merch that encompasses the whole event - not just TWD and other IPs.  And yes, the house shirts with the inane taglines have to go.  The only one I liked was "Once you're inside, there is no way out".  Great line.. but so many that are just stupid.

OMG, Universal!!  Take notes from - well, from Howl-O-Scream!  Check this out:

http://seaworldparks.com/en/buschgardens-tampa/howloscream/experiences/vip-box/

If HHN had something like this, they can take my money right now.. this minute.  As it is, I'm considering this HOS item and I'm only going there one night

Definitely getting the Williamsburg version of this.

So today, I walked into the Christmas shop and the lady in charge of it was painting a tree ornament with the Jack face that you see at the corner of your screen right now. Not sure if that is being sold (I asked but said she couldn't tell me anything about it) but I want one. 

That lady probably thinks I'm nuts when I freaked out over seeing it.

• Like 1

So today, I walked into the Christmas shop and the lady in charge of it was painting a tree ornament with the Jack face that you see at the corner of your screen right now. Not sure if that is being sold (I asked but said she couldn't tell me anything about it) but I want one. 

That lady probably thinks I'm nuts when I freaked out over seeing it.

It is my understanding those ornaments would be on sale starting 9/16. Not sure if that has changed or not. My wife wants one badly so it will be the first thing we do in the park on Sep 24. 

I was in the park last week and they still have the Viinyl from last year on sale!!!!  So if we get a Vinyl this year, what character would it be? Another Jack? Freddy? Jason? Maybe even Chance? 

Do you guys think we will get a new type of merch? You know, something different other than shirts, lanyards, etc....?