Jack Presents: 25 Years of Monsters and Mayhem

Mark M.

Some stuff said from people on Orlando Informer Forums:

Hidden Content

What exactly was that last scene? Was it simply a woman laying in bed squirming and moaning? What was the particular point of that room? Seems silly. lol
Edited by Sledge

I can't figure out how to hide spoilers.

Literally type it like below. With those exact brackets. You're just bordering text you want hidden. Also notate the forward slash that's only included on the last bracket.

EDIT: Okay, that's not working.  I can't display the proper syntax without hiding it itself.  I've seen people give the example.

Edited by Pandry
  • Like 1

I'm very excited for this house. I was unable to make it to the 2011 HHN and I loved the concepts and stories behind most of the houses. I am really looking forward to experiencing Nightingales, Forsaken, and HR Bloodengutz. I cant find any walk  through videos for Nightingales, they only have a small teaser trailer available, but the set just looked killer. I was able to watch a walk through of the Forsaken with the lights on, and I was really impressed with the set design. Originally I thought this house was just going to bring back a mix of iconic characters, so I wasn't anticipating this house that much, but knowing that I will have the chance to experience some of the houses from 2011 really gets me pumped!

I wasn't anticipating this house that much, but knowing that I will have the chance to experience some of the houses from 2011 really gets me pumped!

It's been interesting to see how the more info that's come out about it, the more popular and anticipated it has become.  I, too, wasn't all that amped when it was announced.  I could only think of 2010 as a recent example and that wasn't memorable.  But now it's my # 2 after Body Collectors.

I didn't get the chance to do this one last night, but several friends that did (several of which are VERY harsh critics) all seemed to agree that this is THE house to do this year. Apparently it's balls to the wall awesome.

One of the best houses I've ever been in and I think of myself as a really harsh critic.

Side note: Does anybody have a list of everything in the house? I'm putting a CD together for the event and I want to make sure I include the important stuff.

Thanks!

Flat out rocked!  I can do this house endless times and it will still be amazing.  It'll be so great for those that missed some of the previous years with a lot of those past scenes being showcased.  And my group and I said the same thing as Chance and others mentioned: it's is very long.  It seemed like we were in there for a decent amount of time.  Lots of love went into this house.

When I heard they were having the Forsaken scene, I thought for sure they'd have the glowing green eyes on the scareactors, which caused a lot of issues that year on their obvious visibility.  But the masks they had on in this scene were amazing.  Very creepy.

About The Forsaken scene:

It didn't work for me in 2011, and it still doesn't now. It's not a great scene for scares, the actors are just out in the open. I know it was a fan favorite house that year, but it never clicked for me. That and the HAVOC scene, a house that gets WAY too much credit, are the only downfalls of the house. The rest is so fucking amazing that I don't even care. This is a top 5 house of all time for me. Absolutely blown away.

• Like 1

About The Forsaken scene:

Hidden Content

the only thing i liked about havoc was the actors' intensity. 

that house had genetic sets and generic costumes, it really wasn't that great if it wasn't for them (kind of wish they chose something else

• Like 1

Hidden Content

look a little closer next time...

Like Catacombs... Cough...

WHY THE HELL ARE HAVOC AND FORSAKEN IN THIS GODDAMN HOUSE BUT CATACOMBS IS NEGLECTED????

Biggest problem I have with this house. It's OBVIOUSLY a fan favorite, would've and should've won HotY that year, and people desperately want it back. The only reason I'd give it a pass is if they have a sequel planned, but if not, WTF.

• Like 2

• Mark M. changed the title to Jack Presents: 25 Years of Monsters and Mayhem