Jack Presents: 25 Years of Monsters and Mayhem

Mark M.

Problaby not happening, but i would like to se Leatherface in M&M just because that guy was my childhood monster also seeing jason, freddy and jack back together could be cool.

Were you there in 2006 with the NLC Big 3?  To this day, I'm so pissed because I never got to do Freddy and the Dreamwalkers house.

• Like 1

Problaby not happening, but i would like to se Leatherface in M&M just because that guy was my childhood monster also seeing jason, freddy and jack back together could be cool.

it would be kind of cool if Halloween had a room too. I know we just got a Halloween house but it would be a cool reunion of sorts to have all 4 characters. 

During the HHN25 reveal, we found out that the All Nite Die-In scare zone (San Francisco) would represent both classic and modern horror films. Black & white characters will roam the streets while their respective movies are playing on the Carey drive-in movie screen before transitioning to color and present-day films. We expected to see classic monsters like Frankenstein, Dracula and more in their black & white forms, but not a lot has been said about which modern movies would be represented. Well, Wallace said expect to see characters from The Purge and The Strangers… and also Chucky and Tiffany, the bride of Chucky. Sounds extremely promising, as long as Jennifer Tilly has not provided any voice work for Tiffany this time around.

Now we're talking.  Someone on this board, especially, will be delighted with that.  People reading these: can you fight your curiosity?

I legitimately don't want people to spoil this one for themselves...

You sure you want this one?

Really?...

The tank from Nightingales is featured.

But there's more if you want me to ruin it for you...

And it shows up by crashing through the wall of the Gothic church

• Like 11

Since we're doing this...

Hidden Content

I KNEW IT.

Didn't click the one you didn't want people to spoil for themselves, because I want surprises, but I'm weak and usually cave, like with the WAY too revealing Insidious video. Trying to keep this one a secret though, as I feel I already know what's in most of this house.

Edited by foREVer56
  • Like 1

UPDATE TO THE UONEWS INFO (CORRECT LOCATIONS)

JACK PRESENTS: 25 YEARS OF MONSTERS & MAYHEM Relive the most terrifying moments of the past 25 years as Jack releases our catalogue of creatures in one maze. You’ll be attacked by Universal classic monsters, meatgrinding maniacs and the fiends of Horror Nights past. Entrance: Next to Universal Studios Store Location: Soundstage 21 • Exit: Music Plaza courtyard 

Just found an YouTube interview where we have more rooms confirmed by Mike himself (And I ain't doing any multilayer stuff so be careful where you click if you don't want to see):

HAVOC is confirmed. Was expecting that. Also, "a room playing homage to a lot of the paranormal mazes we've done in the past", like Dead End and Legendary Truth

Edited by ForeverEvil1
  • Like 6

Some stuff said from people on Orlando Informer Forums:

• The Paranormal portion of the maze is leaning more towards Dead End.
  • Leave It To Cleaver is in. Sorta guessed that based off of "meat grinding maniacs"
  • Dollhouse of the Damned is rumored, but not confirmed for now.
  • And the most interesting piece of news (This was also caught being said by Mike on video, couldn't find it though), Castle Vampyr is in the maze. The 2004 original. And Mike said that they would be having "the bed scene". From what they've said on OI, it is that bed scene, which I only learned about from OU's Top 25 HHN Houses list.

• Like 4

• Mark M. changed the title to Jack Presents: 25 Years of Monsters and Mayhem