Body Collectors: Recollections

Mark M.

can someone explain to me how this house explains the origins of the body collectors? I have no idea how it does this. 

Thank you because for the life of me I saw nothing remotely close to an explanation for that.  Now, I do feel a little guilty as I made a post about it saying how the house was a prequel and would explain the origins.  Orlando Sentinel posted that tidbit the night of media preview.  And yes, it is rather shocking that media can post false claims. (Sarcasm there).  At the same time, these houses have soooo much detail but unless you do an UTH tour, you can't see those fine details with the darkness.

I'm the wrong person to ask where. I've asked my source and once I know I'll post it.

That said, Mike mentioned it was there while addressing the media. We'll see where/how it shows up.

OK I have been informed by the guy at Homemade Haunt (Ande, I think) that it IS in the house after all. 

Apparently when you exit the Operating Theatre (spine scene) and into the Cell area you see an Assistant in the first cell. Most people (including me each time so far) looks at that and misses the opposite cell to the right which contains a woman and the "item in question".

Sadly it will be a while before I can return to the event and see for myself.

• Like 4

They were assistants of the Terra Queen. They collected the the bones of sacrifices and made sure they were unblemished and of perfect form. The ultimate goal is the continuation of the gorewood tree so a to birth the Terra Queen. But the REAL origin of them is Buffy the Vampire Slayer the "Hush" episode. I do not see how this house would in any way show their origin. It 's shows the origin of their assistants... or at least some of them. Based on Buffy lore they had been around for a lot longer than the 1800's. For HHN, they were just a cog in the create machine for the ritual of the season of the queen. Assuming they are able to traverse the dimensions (thanks to the storyteller) and now they collect for the Season that occurs every 5 years. The queen is reborn at the beginning of the season and scarified at the end of the season to the gore wood tree.

• Like 2

OK I have been informed by the guy at Homemade Haunt (Ande, I think) that it IS in the house after all. 

Apparently when you exit the Operating Theatre (spine scene) and into the Cell area you see an Assistant in the first cell. Most people (including me each time so far) looks at that and misses the opposite cell to the right which contains a woman and the "item in question".

So last night I specifically made sure to look in that exact cell.  It did appear to be there.  But if you didn't know what you were looking for, it'd be extremely easy to overlook and not have the slightest inkling what you were seeing besides a cell and strange items and people.  Even after deliberately standing there looking in for a few seconds, it's tough to say.  But I'm sure that was it.

• Like 1

Yeah even looking like right into the cell it was really hard to make out what was in there... Somebody should try and get a really good picture while talking one of the behind the scenes tours.

Done and done. Not sure how to post, still on my phone, but it's definitely a red-haired baby and a dark-haired baby.

I took an UTF tour of this house. The last part of the house where they have several people being sewn together is where they are making body collectors. The people in the straight jackets are just assistants according to the tour guide.  

• Like 1

I took an UTF tour of this house. The last part of the house where they have several people being sewn together is where they are making body collectors. The people in the straight jackets are just assistants according to the tour guide.  

So, Body Collectors come to life the same way as clowns. That's disappointing.

• Like 2

Confirmed.that there are in fact two babies and they are jack and eddie.

What significance is that? Or is it just an Easter egg? Haven't gone yet but where do I look and are there any other Easter eggs I could know about? 

What significance is that? Or is it just an Easter egg? Haven't gone yet but where do I look and are there any other Easter eggs I could know about? 

The significance is that it just means Jack and Eddie were born in Shadybrook, insinuating their parents were insane. Could point to why they turned out the way they did, having been born/possibly raised in an insane asylum.

That could just be reading waaay too much into it, and this could very well just be a nod to the fans with no backstory or real meaning.

• Like 2

Also, interesting tidbit from ralphoutloud at Orlando United..

Tour guide pointed out that in Body Collectors in one of the Shadybrook cells are 2 babies, one with black hair and one with a curly orange poof, obviously alluding to Jack & Eddie, with the late 1800s being around the year they would've been born. Said they are not sure about it being confirmed but that Mike Aiello wanted to allude to it, being the old rumor of Jack vs. Eddie for HHN 26.

DBZpzjz.jpg

• Mark M. changed the title to Body Collectors: Recollections