Body Collectors: Recollections

Mark M.

Merged storylines reminds me of Marvel's Cinematic Universe, maybe we can have all the fan favorites relate to the annual incidents of Carey, OH? Just that thought kinda makes not having a story for the year kinda worth it (not really). My most anticipated house due to how I adore Body Collectors in 08 and them on the streets on that same year, but worried that Shadybrooke inmates may make them downplay the versus but I hope for a clash first then maybe possible agreement and probably getting clues to each side's history? That's the HHN story loving talking, but I know this house will be amazing just in concept alone.

• Like 1

Hold on a sec! Wasn't Shadybrook Psychiatric Hospital established in 1965? I don't understand how this can take place during the 1800s, unless the Body Collectors used the TARDIS. Does continuity not mean anything? 

Nit picking, sorry.

But Shadybrook was not located in Carey, Ohio. Based on 2007 website it was located in upstate New York, near the town of Seneca Falls.

Yes of course your right about that but maybe something that ties the famous original houses like Body Collectors and Psychoscarephy to Carey OH like maybe their isn't only one Shadybrooke maybe this one that we would be entering is the original and theirs a franchise of Shadybrooke mental hospitals all around this fictional United States. Maybe I'm reading too deep into it but being the first merged storyline house (that I can think of right now) maybe it'll start doing this more frequently as by concept alone, will most likely be a success. Besides not so long ago we were trying to put every house and scarezone's characters IP and Original into one of the six legions of horror for LT. So maybe they want to say that all of these events may happen in one weird dimension. Or this all just wishful thinking that we would have more mashed houses in the future.

I knew I had another spoiler in me... But no layers this time.

That canonical Easter egg?

Hidden Content

wait what? in THIS house? How does that make sense?

... Unless you mean Literal and not the figurative one

Edited by JDW
  • Like 1

UPDATE TO THE UONEWS INFO (CORRECT LOCATIONS)

BODY COLLECTORS: RECOLLECTIONS The Body Collectors have returned, descending upon Shadybrook Asylum to collect the human parts they require. Screams echo the hallways as a blizzard rages outside while sharpened blades swirl inside. Entrance: by NY library façade Location: Soundstage 24 • Exit: by NY library façade 

Here's to hoping that the theme from "A Summer Place" by Percy Faith makes an appearance in some form, though it doesn't fit the theme and time period very well. While I've never experienced a Psychoscareapy maze, from what I've heard, that song is a staple of Shadybrook. Just hearing it in videos of Maximum Madness and Echoes of Shadybrook gives me chills. 

Here's to hoping that the theme from "A Summer Place" by Percy Faith makes an appearance in some form, though it doesn't fit the theme and time period very well. While I've never experienced a Psychoscareapy maze, from what I've heard, that song is a staple of Shadybrook. Just hearing it in videos of Maximum Madness and Echoes of Shadybrook gives me chills. 

I would expect to hear this at HHN 25, but more likely in the zone in NYC. That would be my guess. 

Still ironic though, house is in winter and zone is in autumn - so neither can be a "summer place"!

• Like 1

...where? Did it 4 times, looked everywhere, and didn't see anything even remotely resembling that. 

I'm the wrong person to ask where. I've asked my source and once I know I'll post it.

That said, Mike mentioned it was there while addressing the media. We'll see where/how it shows up.

• Like 1

• Mark M. changed the title to Body Collectors: Recollections