All Nite Die-In - Double Feature

Mark M.

Eh, it's not Disney where there's only ONE Mickey Mouse.

Well, there IS only one of each character.. But the point is to scare you, not make sure they only have one character out for continuity. Besides most houses and streets take place in different times/locations. So as far as I'm concerned when I'm traveling through Shadybrook, Insidious doesn't exist anymore. and vice versa. 

Edited by MissBA

Guest kiwisoup

In the EP videos I saw, people were all going crazy about Chucky, shouting his name and following him and stuff...I'd be kind of annoyed if I was that actor. As for Freddy and Jason appearing in this zone, it seems like that was just a rumor or assumption..

In the EP videos I saw, people were all going crazy about Chucky, shouting his name and following him and stuff...I'd be kind of annoyed if I was that actor. As for Freddy and Jason appearing in this zone, it seems like that was just a rumor or assumption..

Freddy does appear in the zone.

Guest kiwisoup

Freddy does appear in the zone.

I watched about 5 videos of both sets and didn't see him in there. Was he on the screen? Or are they saving him for when the actual event starts?

At the media preview, they said Jason amd Freddy would be in the zone. Though they could have run into trouble with Ip holders since then. Myers seemed like a long shot because they would be spending money for the rights just for one actor. From the videos I spotted an unofficial Carrie but no Norman Bates. Couldn't identify the cheerleader but I think the weird looking one is The Thing.

At the media preview, they said Jason amd Freddy would be in the zone. Though they could have run into trouble with Ip holders since then. Myers seemed like a long shot because they would be spending money for the rights just for one actor. From the videos I spotted an unofficial Carrie but no Norman Bates. Couldn't identify the cheerleader but I think the weird looking one is The Thing.

I think the cheerleader is suppose to be Megan Fox's character from Jennifer's Body.

Guest kiwisoup

I think the cheerleader is suppose to be Megan Fox's character from Jennifer's Body.

Totally wrong colors for that, red and white instead of blue and yellow...I remember them having the same cheerleader at 2009 and nobody seemed to know who it was then either...

Guest kiwisoup

*Writes down thing to hassle UMH Tour Guide about*

There's quite a few generic looking characters: modern vampire chick, victims, cheerleader, a couple black and white zombies...I'm wondering if they're actually just generic characters or if they're really supposed to be from specific movies which is kind of the point of the scare zone. Honestly I'm a little disappointed to see SO many recycled characters from the 2009 scarezone.

Edited by kiwisoup

There's quite a few generic looking characters: modern vampire chick, victims, cheerleader, a couple black and white zombies...I'm wondering if they're actually just generic characters or if they're really supposed to be from specific movies which is kind of the point of the scare zone. Honestly I'm a little disappointed to see SO many recycled characters from the 2009 scarezone.

Honestly, I interpreted the B&W zombies as Night of The Living Dead (Romero) zombies. Victims are just that, I would say. They did say there was many gruesome murders at the Carey Die-In. Wouldn't know about cheerleader or modern vampire chick. May ask about that. Wondering if I'd actually get an answer. Yeah, modern, sort of meh. Didn't experience Horrorwood, but saw a video of it and see what you mean. I think Carrie and the Purgers are new, but that's that. B&W cast was what I expected. Was shocked that the Hunchback AND The Invisible Man got in.

• Like 1

Honestly, I interpreted the B&W zombies as Night of The Living Dead (Romero) zombies. Victims are just that, I would say. They did say there was many gruesome murders at the Carey Die-In. Wouldn't know about cheerleader or modern vampire chick. May ask about that. Wondering if I'd actually get an answer. Yeah, modern, sort of meh. Didn't experience Horrorwood, but saw a video of it and see what you mean. I think Carrie and the Purgers are new, but that's that. B&W cast was what I expected. Was shocked that the Hunchback AND The Invisible Man got in.

"Mummy! Can I get a picture with you!?" is what I heard in regards to The Invisible Man. LOL.

Also, that cheerleader, wasn't there like a b-rated movie about killer cheerleaders or something? All Cheerleaders Die?

Edited by Averixx De Avalon
  • Like 1

the color cast is not as cool as the black and white cast. 
are those  vampires from Cirque Du Freak? kind of odd  to choose that.

I didn't see too many cool characters. Carrie is okay but not that great as a character (im talking about the character from the movies, not the event) Carrie is not that Iconic.  the Purge... Im so tired of the Purge.  we had a street and how a house... Did we really need more Purgers in here? 

Saw Tiffany but never Chucky, Never saw Freddy. I wish Jason was in this (I wish they had a Shorter actor playing a jason from Friday part 3 or something. make a Jason for this zone that is completely different looking than the house, a Jason with normal skin and grey clothing, like in part 3)  that would be so cool...

The zone is cool but I was underwhelmed on the characters that were chosen. I expected more iconic or recognizable characters used. The zone is not bad, it is just not  as great. the color cast left me scratching my head. 

(You can't even see the clips playing on the screen either... the Idea of the screen used in this area was great but I could not tell anything from that screen, anything at all) 

Edited by clash

Hey guys! I am a scareactor in the zone!  In regards to Freddy and Jason, they are coming, we have small issues and costumes problems but they will be here hopefully by Thursday. But I need to say in regards to recycled monsters from 2009, the only ones we have is the thing, the cheerleader, the strangers, the exorcist, and Frankenstein's suit. We were told this. The rest of these monsters are all new however some have been seen in houses like House of Horrors. Just wanted to let you all know! Also yes the zombies here at The night of the living dead zombies! 

• Like 2

• Mark M. changed the title to All Nite Die-In - Double Feature