All Nite Die-In - Double Feature

Mark M.

492074899_AllNiteWallpaper.thumb.png.39b55bc8f4740f81ebba80d7a1aae333.png

A double feature of horror at The Carey DrIvE IN movie theater. Wander down the streets of San Francisco and you’ll come across this theater that has been named “DIE IN”, due to the gruesome murders that occurred. Enter if you dare…

San Fran will have All Nite Die-in! This derelict drive in will contain horrors from both classic and contemporary films..

Depending on when you walk through you will see b&w film characters or modern day colorized characters!

I really hope this scarezone is similar to Horrorwood, since I absolutely loved Horrorwood! Can't wait to see this one!

How could you even know what was in that zone back in 2009? As I recall you spent most of the time crouched down on the ground with your hands in front of your eyes? :P

(ducks for cover!)

• Like 1

How could you even know what was in that zone back in 2009? As I recall you spent most of the time crouched down on the ground with your hands in front of your eyes? :P

(ducks for cover!)

Well..... I saw it the first night or two I went into it! After that it was over. I really miss that zone.  :P

We will probably see the same characters from the Horrorwood Die-In back in 2009 ("The Strangers", the girl from "The Exorcist",   The Old Lady/Witch from "Drag Me To Hell",  Norman Bates dressed as mother from "Psycho" , Frankenstein monster, ......I can't remember anymore.)

What modern movie monsters/characters we haven't see  do you think we will see? I'm guessing a purger from "The Purge", The Wolfman, Chucky and Tiffany, Freddy Kruger, Jason, Dracula, ......?

Quick question on this scarezone, I was told that both Freddy and Jason will be in this scarezone as well? Is that official, and if so isn't that a bit weird to see the main guys of a house running outside in a shared scarezone?

Yeah I dont know.... I wonder if she just said that as an example of modern characters or if she actually meant it.
I would be the greatest thing for me to be able to take pics of them.... just the greatest . 

Quick question on this scarezone, I was told that both Freddy and Jason will be in this scarezone as well? Is that official, and if so isn't that a bit weird to see the main guys of a house running outside in a shared scarezone?

I don't know if it's official but I don't think it's weird... I mean we are going to see Jack in his house, a scare zone, and a show and nobody bats an eye. Same with most Icons throughout the years. 

• Mark M. changed the title to All Nite Die-In - Double Feature