RUN: Blood, Sweat, and Fears

Mark M.

we did get that terrible Alice Cooper house, why not make an actual awesome house based on a band? lol

Donovan presents: Season Of The Witch?
Bobby Pickett presents: "Monster Mash"?

I'm sorry I hate the idea of houses based on bands.

• Like 2

One of the things that stood out was the Asian influence, It definitely increased my respect for this house and I wish I could see what they do with it. 

Wishful thinking but putting it down before I forget. A great theme would be urban legends from around the world. They could have all sorts of things. I'd love an "Around the world" house/theme. 

• Like 2

I'd love an "Around the world" house/theme. 

I feel this (RUN) may technically be something like that. Based on the fact we already have a Canadian Maple Leaf in concept art and now our ?Kabuki? type person, as well as that gas mask labeled "Andre", I'm guessing each Reaper is based around a different culture / country.

• Like 6

I feel this (RUN) may technically be something like that. Based on the fact we already have a Canadian Maple Leaf in concept art and now our ?Kabuki? type person, as well as that gas mask labeled "Andre", I'm guessing each Reaper is based around a different culture / country.

I could really get behind this if it's true.

The more that they release the more jealous I get that I won't be able to see any of it outside of here.... This is probably going to be a house people may go in just because and really be blown away.

Hey, funny story, remember that image Mike posted? The "reward for your patience" one? The one we totes thought was another Body Collectors tease? Here's a refresh:

Embedded image permalink

Yeah, that's from this house. How do I know this? Well, Dr. Jimmy pointed it out on his Tumblr. But a different angle of the photo with lighting was in the media package given at the Employee Preview. I think we all got fooled by the tools and overall tone of the image. Here's the new image of that room:

tumblr_nuf73eJ3QX1qmxq3to2_500.jpg

Looks more like RUN now, doesn't it?

• Like 7

UPDATE TO THE UONEWS INFO (CORRECT LOCATIONS)

RUN: BLOOD SWEAT AND FEARS You’ve just been selected as a contestant on RUN, a brutal TV show where everyday people are stalked by skilled assassins. Just remember: the more horrifying your death, the higher the ratings. Entrance: Near Beetlejuice Graveyard Revue Location: Disaster! queue • Exit: near Disaster! entrance 

Now that we know this house is country / culture based in a way, I've made a list of what countries are in so far:

• Canada (Concept Art)
  • Japan? (Employee Preview / Concept Art)
  • Brazil (That "Andre" gas mask at employee preview. Had this confirmed by the person who designed the SZ logos this year on Twitter. Won't say her name, unless it's already a known fact or something. Gonna keep this in mind just in case Uni doesn't put SZ logos on website or map.) 
  • Like 4

Now that we know this house is country / culture based in a way, I've made a list of what countries are in so far:

• Canada (Concept Art)
  • Japan? (Employee Preview / Concept Art)
  • Brazil (That "Andre" gas mask at employee preview. Had this confirmed by the person who designed the SZ logos this year on Twitter. Won't say her name, unless it's already a known fact or something. Gonna keep this in mind just in case Uni doesn't put SZ logos on website or map.) 

I still find it funny that we have a Canadian assassin. I thought they were super nice ;D

• Mark M. changed the title to RUN: Blood, Sweat, and Fears