RUN: Blood, Sweat, and Fears

Mark M.

the theming or the decoration, even the way they paint the house could give that retro feel

The queue video could have some cheesy 80s graphics and such.

The 80s were a huge time for horror, and part of me was waiting for a long time for a somewhat original house that has this kind of vibe, though my idea would be like any other Disaster queue house, where there's some cheesiness and comedy mixed with genuine horror. H.R. Bloodengutz did it well with the 70s. 

• Like 1

Remind me to buy you a beer should we ever meet. Now we have to get Run to the Hills as at least queue music. 

HAHAH!  Were you my brother in another life?  I'm always offering to buy people beer here (after I check ids, of course).  :)  I think I'm going to tweet this suggestion right now.  I encourage everyone else to do the same.

Side note: We will be at the event on Oct 1, 2, 3, 15, 16, 29, 30, 31 & Nov 1.  We always wear our Horror Night Nightmares shirts - and we are a group of 3 middle-aged women.  You can't really miss us.  Half the time, our faces are painted, too.  Anybody - any of my fellow forum members - please say hello should you see us.  And no, I don't expect free beer.  :)

• Like 2

HAHAH!  Were you my brother in another life?  I'm always offering to buy people beer here (after I check ids, of course).  :)  I think I'm going to tweet this suggestion right now.  I encourage everyone else to do the same.

Side note: We will be at the event on Oct 1, 2, 3, 15, 16, 29, 30, 31 & Nov 1.  We always wear our Horror Night Nightmares shirts - and we are a group of 3 middle-aged women.  You can't really miss us.  Half the time, our faces are painted, too.  Anybody - any of my fellow forum members - please say hello should you see us.  And no, I don't expect free beer.  :)

Awesome! I guess the fact we both have clown avatars (My Doink vs. your Pennywise) cements that fact. 

I suppose a good visit to this house is in order? 

• Like 1

RUN: BLOOD SWEAT AND FEARS You’ve just been selected as a contestant on RUN, a brutal TV show where everyday people are stalked by skilled assassins. Just remember: the more horrifying your death, the higher the ratings. Entrance: Near Beetlejuice Graveyard Revue Location: Disaster! queue • Exit: Across from MIB Gear D

Damn girl, you've been a busy bee with all the descriptions.  You have my vote for unofficial moderator.

• Like 2

Don't wanna go off topic but an Iron Maiden House or Scarezone would be pretty cool. Would love to see how A&D would pull it off. 

yeah I would love this, They could just do a room based on the art work of their cds and it would be awesome. some rooms based on their music videos
have all the actors be dressed like Eddie. 

like a dream come true 

• Like 1

RUN: BLOOD SWEAT AND FEARS You’ve just been selected as a contestant on RUN, a brutal TV show where everyday people are stalked by skilled assassins. Just remember: the more horrifying your death, the higher the ratings. Entrance: Near Beetlejuice Graveyard Revue Location: Disaster! queue • Exit: Across from MIB Gear D

I have a very strong suspicion that there was some sort of error on the exit location. Because that would be a very strange place to exit unless this is a remarkably large house that somehow goes under the lagoon.

• Like 8

I have a very strong suspicion that there was some sort of error on the exit location. Because that would be a very strange place to exit unless this is a remarkably large house that somehow goes under the lagoon.

there's a path under the lagoon???

there's a path under the lagoon???

the house will actually exit at the new NBC sports grill, with nearly 100 HD TV screens every seat in the house is a good seat. It's like crossing your favorite restaurant and VIP sky box seats in the best stadium in America. Did I mention the food?

Sorry got side tracked. Yea the path under the lagoon is seldom used but also serves as an animatronic graveyard. Prepare yourself to come face to face with king Kong, Bruce the shark and Imhotep v.1.0. If you thought the reapers were scary wait until you see what living under the lagoon has done to Kong. YOU'LL NEVER SLEEP AGAIN.

• Like 6

If you read the map E is run and F is insidious. They are right next to each other on the map (alphabetically) and F's Insidious exists across from MIB gear. It's just an incorrect duplicate of exit locations. Insidious's is MIB gear, Run is not. (obviously) Unless that's part of it.

RUN through the park as fast as you can. If you don't make it to MIB gear in under a minute... Well... You don't want to know what'll happen.

Guest kiwisoup

yeah I would love this, They could just do a room based on the art work of their cds and it would be awesome. some rooms based on their music videoshave all the actors be dressed like Eddie. 

like a dream come true 

You're starting to tread into Hollywood territory here. They're the one that would actually do that.