HHN XX Speculation

Mark M.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well i figured NLC wouldnt, they only had them for three years and and last year was three right, actually, i might be mistaken on that but im pretty sure it was three, but why wont BM be there? she was just as much an icon as the usher...

Actually, it came about that there was no 3 year contract and that the contract still exists today. So they may still be used, even though I seriously doubt they will. If you scroll down like half way on the page you will see that article about it. The title is "NLC back in the mix". HHNRumors

Actually, it came about that there was no 3 year contract and that the contract still exists today. So they may still be used, even though I seriously doubt they will. If you scroll down like half way on the page you will see that article about it. The title is "NLC back in the mix".

The NLC Charactors will not be back I can assure you that. It was a 3 year deal. Despite what you've heard.

Just think the Rip Ride Rocket wasn't open for horror nights but it was open during the day. So you figure they'd probably do the same thing for HP.

HRRR is a disaster in it's own. They would not open it for several reasons, 2 in which i'll clarify

1. There were no Nets for safety as people were passing under them from the soundstages(Nets have been installed now). This was verified/Confirmed on the first night of HHN from the VIP Tour during the day

2. From an Mech standpoint, well it still breaks down today so do i really need to explain lol

The NLC Charactors will not be back I can assure you that. It was a 3 year deal. Despite what you've heard.

l

I know they won't be back, I said I seriously doubt that they will be back even if the contract is still active!

You guys are looking way too much into this tree thing. Ive said it before and i'll say it again, your entire event is in that Scarezone from last year. Besides Eddie, Storyteller, and the director, which who were not present, those are mainly your characters you need to base this year off of. So you can come up with your houses/Scarezones based on that.

I thought the same but the prevalence of trees is undeniable in what little marketing we have seen thus far. Maybe somebody just likes trees... But it seems and odd koinky that this is the year of the queeen and trees are everywhere... even in the logo for the scarezone last year.

I have said from the beginning when I wrote my tree theory out that Im taken it with a grain of salt and I'm still am to a point. Its just as Jeramy there everywhere and one was in are face since Oct and we just now see it. It could be TJ and his crew playing mind games with us or maybe they did that for us to actually speculate instead of "wishing".

What if the story teller tells you another story? But, this time she involves the other characters? I mean she wasnt really the icon ya know? Its not all that non believable? Maybe she lives in carey ohio? Maybe shes been telling the story the whole time? Maybe we live in one of her stories?

What if the story teller tells you another story? But, this time she involves the other characters? I mean she wasnt really the icon ya know? Its not all that non believable? Maybe she lives in carey ohio? Maybe shes been telling the story the whole time? Maybe we live in one of her stories?

Thats a cool idea.

Just think the Rip Ride Rocket wasn't open for horror nights but it was open during the day. So you figure they'd probably do the same thing for HP.

well since HHN 20 will be in USO not IOA, I don't think HP will be a factor during HHN 20, except the extra people who come for HP and stay for HHNs. I think this year may be busy, especially near Halloween.

I would just like to say that we're in a sorry state when seeing too many trees is taken as a hint to HHN 20's content.

I think it's legit speculation. Trees are prominent in logos, and other things leading into the event, plus it gives us something to feed off of until confirmed information comes in.

In all honesty though, I do think that the event will be at Universal only. It might just be a false gut feeling, but I really don't think we'll see it at IOA. I've been wrong before though, and it's just my two cents.

Hello everyone, its late May, aka "time to resurface from hibernation". Now I have not read this entire thread (I will, I will) but I noticed something mystique said and I thought I'd make amends with a rumor.

(Now dont get upset if this has been pointed out already) But apparently a permit has been signed, on May 18. Now, I got this information from HHNrumors and I have no idea how reliable they are. (since the Vault vanished it seems like everyone and their mother has a hhn fansite)

Source: http://hhnrumors.com/?a=27

I know I'm a pain for taking so long to reply and for looking into things too far, but....

Why is Universal all of a sudden pulling permits for construction through Orange County instead of the City of Orlando like they always have?

Why is there not a Permit or Parcel number on that permit?

Why can't I pull up a single permit through Orange County for any of Universal's parcels except for one permit from 2003?

Regarding the statute that was renewed last year, the one which pertains to theme parks...If memory serves me correctly, it was already in place and just renewed. It prevented blueprints from becoming public record due to trade secrets, but it did not prevent permits from being public record. Also we can see permits on the City of Orlando that have been pulled this year, so we know Uni still goes through the City of Orlando.

EDIT: I'm also bothered by the Notary checking the spot Personally Known, but that me be my dealings with notary issues. I deal with them a lot in my line of work and I rarely see that anymore.

Edited by mystiquephreeq

if they are bringing back houses, I would like to see Dead Silence done again. It was my favorite house that year, and is a close second to my favorite house of the 7 years I've gone, castle vampyr. I am a vampire lover.

I also like to see houses from years before I started going, like 16 they brought back several I had not seen before. if they do the Icon thing and have a house for each icon, I hope the put BM in a sound stage.

I wonder if USO has seen how they are keeping HP secrets so tight lipped, maybe they will be successful this year with HHN, I know that has always their goal but something always slips out, or someone slips in, like last year.

I am very surprised how they haven't updated the calendar yet I think this is the latest they have every released that info, at least in the 7 years I have been coming down to HHN. I never buy my airfare till I know the dates and I have never bought my airfare later than the middle of May, so I don't know what is going on down there, so it appears they are trying to be tight lipped about 20, and maybe the hole tree thing was creative poking fun at the enthusiasts, and to give something for the rumor mill. only time will tell. we should be getting a teaser page soon I hope, I'm kind of tried of the usher.

Edited by HHN fan

if they are bringing back houses, I would like to see Dead Silence done again.

I have a gut feeling that we won't see any houses based on movies this year, they did that very heavily last year. I strongly suspect that we will only see houses based on the past Icons. Of course they may use some movie ideas in houses for the Director and the Usher.

I hope to see a return or leave it to cleaver

Me too, but, I personally love the idea of each icon being mixed into a house from the past that they weren't initially involved with. For example, in 2006 The Storyteller was put in Dungeon of Terror, and Jack was put in Psychoscarepy.

I'd love to see this done again, but in a more drastic way. Mixing enitre houses AND placing an icon in the mix. Like Screamhouse meets the Body Collectors, with The Caretaker as the mascot. Or mixing RUN and Leave it to Cleaver with Eddie leading the carnage. Icons could even double up if the theme was apropriate. Putting the Director and the Usher in the same house would be more than perfect. Or the Storyteller and Cindy teaming up to take on Scary Tales. And while I'm personally sick of Jack, there are plenty of places he could fit comfortably.

I have a gut feeling that we won't see any houses based on movies this year, they did that very heavily last year. I strongly suspect that we will only see houses based on the past Icons. Of course they may use some movie ideas in houses for the Director and the Usher.

but we get a current movie every year, heck even last year we got the wolfman... i still think they will do a current movie but maybe weave an icon into it...

Me too, but, I personally love the idea of each icon being mixed into a house from the past that they weren't initially involved with. For example, in 2006 The Storyteller was put in Dungeon of Terror, and Jack was put in Psychoscarepy.

I'd love to see this done again, but in a more drastic way. Mixing enitre houses AND placing an icon in the mix. Like Screamhouse meets the Body Collectors, with The Caretaker as the mascot. Or mixing RUN and Leave it to Cleaver with Eddie leading the carnage. Icons could even double up if the theme was apropriate. Putting the Director and the Usher in the same house would be more than perfect. Or the Storyteller and Cindy teaming up to take on Scary Tales. And while I'm personally sick of Jack, there are plenty of places he could fit comfortably.

I love the first idea, but i wouldnt want icons to double up especially if it turned out to be one of my favorites cause that could/probably would take away from there story or scares or whatever you know?

I personally would love to see scarytales after all the hype the last one got, but i doubt they would do a new one so soon huh?

Edited by MMMU

I would love to see the entire park filled with scarezones. HHN 18 came the closest for me, and the interaction between The Skoolkids and the Asylum dwellers was perfect and priceless. Make the scarezones huge, have them spill into each other, even into the queues and maybe the houses. HoS has the roaming hoards...I'd love to see that sort of randomness in HHN again. (Ah, the days of the Lizzie Borden Ladies Brigade) I would even welcome a certain level of 'chaos' if it meant that scareactors could come up to us in unexpected places. Maybe not while eating or in line for the bathroom (tho that would be AWESOME) but those beer huts and mobile souveneir carts? Fair freakin' game!

Mae

MMMU - We don't get current movies every year. It's just these past years we have.

I'd like to see no movie houses at all this year. I'm kinda tired of them. I like houses that you walk into and it's totally new to you.