HHN XX Speculation

Mark M.

well in my opinion what they said with the added scarezone was "next years event won't just be for the mass market but for people who fallow the event all year long and knows what was cut from the past" so i think we will see eddie this year as a house or a scarezone.

as for him and jack in a house togather there brothers so in my thoughts they would be fight eachother for the right to own get to us which whould be cool to see clowns vs. chainsaw wielding psychos

Edited by demonfalconking

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

although isnt Eddie a clown too? obviously it wont happen but wouldnt it be sweet if SINdy and Eddie were the two who bring everyone else back because they never officially got their fair turn, though i know its a long shot but at least SINdy's storyline could bring back Albert and Eddie could bring back Jack then two other people bring Elsa and Paulo back, ooh, or... the usher could bring back the director and the storyteller could bring back bloody mary, that would be amazing!!!... just a thought...

another thing that would be frickin' awesome would be Jack Controlled US and Eddie Controlled IOA and they fought throughout HHN, also highly inprobable but that was fun to think about... ^_^

What do you guys think, i know it wont happen lol but it sounds fun right?

Edited by MMMU

3rd tree spotted and its been there all along. Kudos to HHN Collective and anybody else who might've seen it before.

so they are planting trees?

although isnt Eddie a clown too? obviously it wont happen but wouldnt it be sweet if SINdy and Eddie were the two who bring everyone else back because they never officially got their fair turn, though i know its a long shot but at least SINdy's storyline could bring back Albert and Eddie could bring back Jack then two other people bring Elsa and Paulo back, ooh, or... the usher could bring back the director and the storyteller could bring back bloody mary, that would be amazing!!!... just a thought...

another thing that would be frickin' awesome would be Jack Controlled US and Eddie Controlled IOA and they fought throughout HHN, also highly inprobable but that was fun to think about... ^_^

What do you guys think, i know it wont happen lol but it sounds fun right?

lol No dude, that's a pretty awesome idea. I doubt they'll do it this year, but hey, I really like that. It's creative.

Just finished throwing together an image before any of you start looking for newly planted trees on Universal property. Not much, but its interesting. Enjoy and keep sending me your wildest tree speculation stories. Some of the stuff people told me are epic ideas in my opinion and who knows, those ideas might actualy become reality.

Treespotted.jpg

I'm the world's worst at speculation, but the thing that comes to mind for me with all these tree references is the tree in Sleepy Hollow; more than spooky , an actual doorway to Hell. There were several gorgeous-and ghastly- references to the Headless Horseman in 2008 and the scene in Sleepy Hollow when the Horseman leaps from the tree after our heroes find a cache of heads in the roots is amazing. I'm not sure how it could happen in person, but how cool would it be if our past icons came from the tree, through the remnants of their victims?

Daydreaming again.

Mae

Eddie would have worked in 01 when he was suppose to be the icon but in the modern age he wont translate that well. Now that I said that, the original story of Eddie is he's not Jack's brother, that was added after 9/11. Just for the record its spelled Cindy, not Sindy.

Also we will never see 2 parks again for a super long time.. JKR I bet wont let UO use HP in any shape or form for HHN. The closes we will get is a "Kid friendly" event and thats been rumor for years. Plus the studios can hold the crowds more then IOA.. IOA is going to be a cluster fuck in the next few weeks like you wont believe.

Also why do we need past houses to come back to showcase the icons? Eddie doesnt need run for the 3rd time.. Jack doesnt need PS for the 2nd time, Albert doesnt need Scream house for the 4th time, ect... I really think this yr the reunion is going to have a twist and we wont see it coming.

Could there be a "Family reunion" I dont know but slowly the clues are pointing that way but then again they could have done that to throw all of us off.

Insert cleanup!

It's all good to speculate on if you think Eddie should be involved with HHN 20 or not, but please keep it from getting argumentative. Some people like the character, some don't. We've established that for the past few years now.

Back to speculation.

I saw something on Wiki not but acouple of hours ago someone edited and added something for HHN XX saying the name was The Nightmare Hotel... lol and that it was based around michael myers :mmyers: , pin head :pinhead: , and freddy :freddy: ! I about died of laughter that someone would troll that hard just to mess with gullable people :rolleyes:

New Info

It is confirmed that Eddie will be used in some form or another for those of you wondering for this year. I don't know the specifics but he will be used. I have seen Conceptual art confirming this. Please don't ask me who or where I saw this. K Thanks

I have been gone for awhile (my daughter had to have surgery so I've had other things on my mind) so I just skimmed the thread.

I'm very worried by the fact that we have yet to see permits pulled for construction, but we are receiving rumors that construction has begun.

I can see 3 reasons for this...

1) The construction is being done in a prefab way. They are building things offsite so we have no need for permits right now.

2) Universal has managed to find some way to make permits nonpublic record.

3) We should look farther into the permits listed with the prefix SCN. I was the original source for the permit for Creatures that HHNRumors mentioned a couple of months back. It is thought that SCN implies the permits have been scanned, but it is a good idea to keep in mind that Uni may try to fly things under the radar. I researched permit codes and the only definition for SCN I could find was Special Change Notification. We may want to watch which previous permits get the SCN treatment. All that is needed for a permit is blueprints, which is a basic layout. You can tweak interior decoration all you want, the layout is all that is required for the permit.

I'm really not sure which theory I feel is more likely. Maybe the prefab? As it makes the most sense. Sunshine laws makes it difficult to deem things nonpublic records, and scanning seems to make the most sense for the SCN permits.

New Info

It is confirmed that Eddie will be used in some form or another for those of you wondering for this year. I don't know the specifics but he will be used. I have seen Conceptual art confirming this. Please don't ask me who or where I saw this. K Thanks

[/quote/]

awsome i've always wanted to see eddie :lol::D

New Info

yea taking this with a grain of salt

I'm really not sure which theory I feel is more likely.

I agree that it is a worry.

However, they did say the code names were really tough... which implies they are obtainable.

They also said that the rough construction for each house was given an extra two days this year and that they rarely build off site unless it is a prop. Maybe Orlando is just slow to put up the records? Has anyone gon down to the physical court house to get them?

IDK I have no facts to back it up, but I think we'll see something in the records early this week.

Edited by JWFearman

I don't know why people think JKR won't let US use the HP part of the park for HHNs, it is my understanding that JKR loves Halloween. so I don't believe this will keep HHN from going to IOA. I think the fact that IOA can't handle the crowds that USO can, this is why IOA will not be used, it has nothing to do with HP. USO can hold more people which means more money, more money = HHN being done there. I enjoyed the 3 years we went to HHNs that were in IOA(we missed 2002).

JMHO

Eddie would have worked in 01 when he was suppose to be the icon but in the modern age he wont translate that well. Now that I said that, the original story of Eddie is he's not Jack's brother, that was added after 9/11. Just for the record its spelled Cindy, not Sindy.

Also we will never see 2 parks again for a super long time.. JKR I bet wont let UO use HP in any shape or form for HHN. The closes we will get is a "Kid friendly" event and thats been rumor for years. Plus the studios can hold the crowds more then IOA.. IOA is going to be a cluster fuck in the next few weeks like you wont believe.

Also why do we need past houses to come back to showcase the icons? Eddie doesnt need run for the 3rd time.. Jack doesnt need PS for the 2nd time, Albert doesnt need Scream house for the 4th time, ect... I really think this yr the reunion is going to have a twist and we wont see it coming.

Could there be a "Family reunion" I dont know but slowly the clues are pointing that way but then again they could have done that to throw all of us off.

Hello everyone, its late May, aka "time to resurface from hibernation". Now I have not read this entire thread (I will, I will) but I noticed something mystique said and I thought I'd make amends with a rumor.

I'm very worried by the fact that we have yet to see permits pulled for construction, but we are receiving rumors that construction has begun.

(Now dont get upset if this has been pointed out already) But apparently a permit has been signed, on May 18. Now, I got this information from HHNrumors and I have no idea how reliable they are. (since the Vault vanished it seems like everyone and their mother has a hhn fansite)

Source: http://hhnrumors.com/?a=27

Hello everyone, its late May, aka "time to resurface from hibernation". Now I have not read this entire thread (I will, I will) but I noticed something mystique said and I thought I'd make amends with a rumor.

(Now dont get upset if this has been pointed out already) But apparently a permit has been signed, on May 18. Now, I got this information from HHNrumors and I have no idea how reliable they are. (since the Vault vanished it seems like everyone and their mother has a hhn fansite)

Source: http://hhnrumors.com/?a=27

Yeah thats Outkastz's site. Right now it's probably the only really reliable information.

the concerns came over the fact that, judging by last year, we have code name around two weeks ago last year.

I don't know why people think JKR won't let US use the HP part of the park for HHNs, it is my understanding that JKR loves Halloween. so I don't believe this will keep HHN from going to IOA. I think the fact that IOA can't handle the crowds that USO can, this is why IOA will not be used, it has nothing to do with HP. USO can hold more people which means more money, more money = HHN being done there. I enjoyed the 3 years we went to HHNs that were in IOA(we missed 2002).

JMHO

Yea I know JKR loves Halloween as well Christmas but I really dont see them doing HHN releated with HP for the simple fact HHN wont work with HP.. Yea it has an awesome villian but lets say you have a 9yr old who loves HP, shes read all the books and seen all the movies to date. Would you take your kid to HHN? I wouldnt cause HHN is more mature and its a diffrent type of horror then the ones in HP.. HP is just dark not really scary.