HHN XX Speculation

Mark M.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh guess i shoulda mentioned, Con Artist is the new internal title for the express pass sales people who insist on calling them VIP Passes and insist you wont wait in line with one.

This is the second time water has come out of my nose from reading a post on this site. :/ Not cool you guys.... Universal take your time, nobody is anxious or anything...... /sarcasm

They did hint that the theme this year would be "Arts and Crafts". And these ARE Con - ARTISTS. Code name or not, I do see a connection. Could be a play on words, with the theme being some artistic movement, or an evil Renaissance. My ideas are no good, but you see where I'm shooting.

Also, I can see Queen of Hearts being a code name for a female icon who is somehow related to the "heart".

I can also picture Con-Artists being scareactors somehow pretending to be guests, or tricking them like Treaks and Foons did in 2002.

hmmm....

Con-artist... trickster... Trick R' Treater...

OR:

masquerader

wolf in sheep's clothing

Queen of Hearts may be straightforward (like Vampanese from last year)

Could be like was said a best of scarezone... That would take care of our returning content so we can focus on the new.

Of course A woman who is pre-eminent in her area is a Queen of Hearts.So it might simply be the head of the area.

the Queen of Hearts is also from the short poem with the same name... which is supposed to be based off Elizabeth of York... Who has some interesting legends surrounding her... but nothing really scary.

Edited by JWFearman

For some reason UO has really kept the leaks down this yr and I hope it stays this way in the yrs to come.

Seriously? I hate it. I can only speculate so much on virtually nothing... after a while I just lose interest until I do get info.

I know about 5 of the roles through out the park now...hehe.

Oh and they were asking girls if they would shave their heads at the auditions HAHA

Maybe the house will be based off of Splice?

Seriously, that movie creeped me out. Another dude and I actually RAN out of the sex scene toward the end of the movie.

Observation Deck.

I know Shadow has stated that there will be no movie houses, but a look toward the past can show that no movies houses doesn't necessarily mean no movie based houses. IT was loosely based off of Event Horizon. Ship of Screams was loosely based off of Ghost Ship. The Skoolhouse was heavily influenced by Trick or Treat. So, could the Observation Deck be pointing toward a house loosely based off of a movie.

One of the first things I thought of when I read Observation Deck was a laboratory. Could we see something along the lines of Splice? Scarepy HFTH loosely based on Black Christmas which was made by Copperheart, the same people who made Splice. Just a thought.

Maybe the house will be based off of Splice?

Seriously, that movie creeped me out. Another dude and I actually RAN out of the sex scene toward the end of the movie.

No one seemed to pay attention when I mentioned it.

So my friend went to auditions last night and they asked him two things...

1.) Are you afraid of Clowns?

2.) If he can grow his hair out for a Mohawk and dye it blue

Hmmmmmm

a blue Mohawk???

interesting... very interesting, i wonder why would they need that

shaved-head girls, I really hope is not a Splice house, I know some people might have liked the movie, but to me that movie looked so dumb, well specially the girl, i just can't stand her

a blue Mohawk???

interesting... very interesting, i wonder why would they need that

shaved-head girls, I really hope is not a Splice house, I know some people might have liked the movie, but to me that movie looked so dumb, well specially the girl, i just can't stand her

It wasn't dumb. It was actually fairly well-made film. It's just that it creeped the FUCK out of me and every single person in the audience. My mom had seen several other audiences leaving in total stone-faced silence. Now we know why.

If anything, a Splice house would be the scariest thing I've ever wandered into.

It wasn't dumb. It was actually fairly well-made film. It's just that it creeped the FUCK out of me and every single person in the audience. My mom had seen several other audiences leaving in total stone-faced silence. Now we know why.

If anything, a Splice house would be the scariest thing I've ever wandered into.

oh, im kinda curious now, i just didnt like that it kinda remind me of Species and i though the girl looked really bad, but i might see it when it comes to dvd

So people cut their hair for Scream house? mmm... interesting

Edited by black7mask

how about people(men/women) shaving their heads for something thats new/original and not "splice" or anything else movie related. same with the "blue mohawk" how about a&d creating new characters/roles for this year and years to come, instead of relying on movies to create bits and pieces of the event. the 20th anniversary should be nothing requiring, nor using movies. whats the point of an anniversary if they are using new movies such as "splice" that 5 people have seen, when they can contribute new and exciting ideas to extend through future events. ideas that will pave the way for future HHN's that we will love and enjoy, as well as bitch/complain about.

i know we all share different opinions on what a&d are capable of...yes both good and bad ideas, but thats anything. they have to sell this event and entertain everyone. its not always, nor will it ever be "perfect," but just maybe this year will be something that everyone as a whole can enjoy. us die hard fans can follow every bit and piece and LT event, as well as, the GP understanding what they can fear when coming to HHN.

Look, i know its difficult to speculate on things we know nothing about, while at the same time, i realize we have to respect the fact everyone has their own idea. lets just be patient, and think about the things/ideas we are throwing out there. soon enough, who knows when? we will have, im hoping something to say "yay!" about very soon im sure.

we are all on this forum for the same reason, yes? so be supportive of one and other and the event. lets not tear each other down. we all share a great interest in something amazing. please remember and take advantage of the knowledge we hold over many others. lets enjoy what we've got......

how about people(men/women) shaving their heads for something thats new/original and not "splice" or anything else movie related. same with the "blue mohawk" how about a&d creating new characters/roles for this year and years to come, instead of relying on movies to create bits and pieces of the event. the 20th anniversary should be nothing requiring, nor using movies. whats the point of an anniversary if they are using new movies such as "splice" that 5 people have seen, when they can contribute new and exciting ideas to extend through future events. ideas that will pave the way for future HHN's that we will love and enjoy, as well as bitch/complain about.

i know we all share different opinions on what a&d are capable of...yes both good and bad ideas, but thats anything. they have to sell this event and entertain everyone. its not always, nor will it ever be "perfect," but just maybe this year will be something that everyone as a whole can enjoy. us die hard fans can follow every bit and piece and LT event, as well as, the GP understanding what they can fear when coming to HHN.

Look, i know its difficult to speculate on things we know nothing about, while at the same time, i realize we have to respect the fact everyone has their own idea. lets just be patient, and think about the things/ideas we are throwing out there. soon enough, who knows when? we will have, im hoping something to say "yay!" about very soon im sure.

we are all on this forum for the same reason, yes? so be supportive of one and other and the event. lets not tear each other down. we all share a great interest in something amazing. please remember and take advantage of the knowledge we hold over many others. lets enjoy what we've got......

I wish what you said was true, that sounds great, but, the past 4 years I've been to the event had movies, Hell 2007 and 2009 was ALL about movies, Uni will always make movie houses, because Uni is a Movie based park, while i wish they made new houses, (and maybe this year there will be no movie houses) i doubt they'll stop that

And as for using splice, if the wanted to they would do it in a heartbeat, you say 5 people saw it, They did an entire scarezone on a movie that wasn't even out, (and a movie that sucked by the way, Cirque du freak wasn't even a horror movie, it was like a halloween Disney movie) also they made the Wolfman,

I was just simply giving my opinion, I wasn't trying to put anyone down with my comment, to me that movie didn't look good, but Who knows it might be a great movie, I was simply saying that i would like to see a house based on something else besides splice, that was all ;)

I wish what you said was true, that sounds great, but, the past 4 years I've been to the event had movies, Hell 2007 and 2009 was ALL about movies, Uni will always make movie houses, because Uni is a Movie based park, while i wish they made new houses, (and maybe this year there will be no movie houses) i doubt they'll stop that.

There WILL NOT be movie houses.

There WILL NOT be movie houses.

you guys are so sure about this, you're getting my hopes up,

is there something you guys know that you won't tell us?? :huh:

if this is really true then im going to be the happiest HHN fan ever!!! :D

Edited by black7mask

we really don't know anything yet and most of you are talking like you already know what we will have and not have, till the park officially releases the house names we will not know much about this years houses. I will say I read on FB that someone was cast in Hollywood as bloody mary, now I am pretty sure US reads posts on FB, and evan here, and telling people what your role is dangerous US has fired employees caught leaking info before it was released to the GP.

the people who have worked at US for many years know better, and may leak false info to distract us till they release the real info.

thats all I'm saying.

78 days till we get to see what they have really done.

I dont see uni making a movie house this year i think everything will be HHN original we could be having rehashes but i really feel confident that we will see original stuff this year if there is a reunion then maybe they will pull out a hole new icon to bring all of them together? i really believe we will see original stuff this year.

most of you are talking like you already know what we will have and not have, till the park officially releases the house names we will not know much about this years houses.

I'll admit lips are sealed this year more so than ever before. Many of my regular, trusted, sources have stopped saying anything. I not really thrilled about this move... But I understand it. In the past there was infinitely more info floating around about the event for the year... but that doesn't mean there isn't SOME info that can be trusted.

Let me put it this way. Enough people that I trust as reliable have confirmned "no movie houses" that I am about 80% sure that is the case. I don't typically post things I not relatively sure about, unless I'm just completely speculating. But you're right, nothing is ever concrete until it happens... So take it with a grain of salt.

Edited by JWFearman

I wish what you said was true, that sounds great, but, the past 4 years I've been to the event had movies, Hell 2007 and 2009 was ALL about movies, Uni will always make movie houses, because Uni is a Movie based park, while i wish they made new houses, (and maybe this year there will be no movie houses) i doubt they'll stop that

I'm going to be nice to you so dont take this the wrong please...

The reason why we had so many freaking movie theme houses from 06-09 (I think 13 total, I could be wrong) is because a certain former member of A&D loved pop culture. Yes the GP loves horror movies but having movie base themes didnt pull in the numbers it was suppose to. We have had yrs believe it or not where there was no movie theme houses. However we had houses based on movies but unless you saw the movie you wouldnt have known... Ship of Screams (Ghost Ship), Demon Catina (Sp?) (From Dusk til Dawn) and a few others. But like I said they didnt market on those houses like they have with some movie houses the last few yrs yrs.

I read on FB that someone was cast in Hollywood as bloody mary,

Hmmm now we know that and about the Queen of Hearts I have a theory...

What if where going to have former characters welcome us to the event and there going to make way for the new era of Darkness. This could be the only spot where we see the past and after that its all new.

Edited by Dr. Raymond Holmes

I'm going to be nice to you so dont take this the wrong please...

The reason why we had so many freaking movie theme houses from 06-09 (I think 13 total, I could be wrong) is because a certain former member of A&D loved pop culture. Yes the GP loves horror movies but having movie base themes didnt pull in the numbers it was suppose to. We have had yrs believe it or not where there was no movie theme houses. However we had houses based on movies but unless you saw the movie you wouldnt have known... Ship of Screams (Ghost Ship), Demon Catina (Sp?) (From Dusk til Dawn) and a few others. But like I said they didnt market on those houses like they have with some movie houses the last few yrs yrs.

No :), thank you for clearing that for me, I always like your and JWFearman's input, I'm really sorry for the rant, is just that it seemed like movie houses would always be there, but i get what you're saying, I wonder why the movie houses didn't pull in the numbers it was supposed to?

and about bloody mary and the queen of Hearts comment, well it is going to be the 20th anniversary for HHN Orlando, but, maybe UH would just do the bloody mary theme for this year?