The Walking Dead: The Living And The Dead

JDW

I'm intrigued by the water aspect and am interested to see how that works. Also with the subtitle being "The Living and the Dead" it's almost like they are making a statement that there will be quite a few living characters. I'm hoping there will be an actual battle scene to start off with, although it will assuredly only be generic Terminus people shooting at you or something...

We basically have Terminus, the church, the flooded food bank, the wolves trap, the storm barn. Some other possible candidates are Grady Memorial Hospital, Alexandria, the woods, Noah's hometown, the supply run building...can't remember any others really.

I believe Terminus, the food bank, the church, and the warehouse have been confirmed from the PR.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well knowing that TWD is literally one of a kind, even though many try to recreate the magic i felt no series has done that just yet. So when they lose this cash cow hopefully we get a more diverse list of IPs and less of a chance to have sequels with IPs as TWD has the reason for it because of each season and with no other series able to duplicate TWD they probably never will have a TV show based house for a long time. For the house itself, I feel many things can go wrong based on the locations and how they treated the previous houses it would be most of them repetitive scenes, it'll be fun to see a water based scene but other than that like most other hardcore fan of both the event and series, I've been checked out for these houses and it's my least anticipated house. I mean really two of the big locations in last season was Terminus (which was just combat guys shoot around you) and Alexandria (which only had like a handful of walkers in or around it). So their are slim pickings from this season.

• Like 1

Guest kiwisoup

Well knowing that TWD is literally one of a kind, even though many try to recreate the magic i felt no series has done that just yet. So when they lose this cash cow hopefully we get a more diverse list of IPs and less of a chance to have sequels with IPs as TWD has the reason for it because of each season and with no other series able to duplicate TWD they probably never will have a TV show based house for a long time. For the house itself, I feel many things can go wrong based on the locations and how they treated the previous houses it would be most of them repetitive scenes, it'll be fun to see a water based scene but other than that like most other hardcore fan of both the event and series, I've been checked out for these houses and it's my least anticipated house. I mean really two of the big locations in last season was Terminus (which was just combat guys shoot around you) and Alexandria (which only had like a handful of walkers in or around it). So their are slim pickings from this season.

I disagree with the slim pickings. I previously listed the different locations and there are plenty. Terminus, The church, Grady Memorial Hospital, the woods, the Wolves trap, the storm barn, Alexandria, the flooded food bank, Noah's house/community. That's 9 major locations with plenty that could utilize multiple rooms and there's also many minor locations to draw from.

I disagree with the slim pickings. I previously listed the different locations and there are plenty. Terminus, The church, Grady Memorial Hospital, the woods, the Wolves trap, the storm barn, Alexandria, the flooded food bank, Noah's house/community. That's 9 major locations with plenty that could utilize multiple rooms and there's also many minor locations to draw from.

You're right but I would of eliminated Alexandria and Terminus for the reasons i listed in my original post and i would add the warehouse to help you. But it sounds so redundant having "the woods" featured again so hopefully it's not and they focus on important scenes that won't make it seem too generic as the words hospital, church, and community sounds redundant when we are making the fourth zombie tv show house. Understand how something creative like TWD becomes the generic filler they tried to distance themselves from the first place.

Is that spec or were you given that info?

And I think by reversed entrance, I think he just means the door on the left of that side of the building, the door they used for cast changes. I doubt they're going back to the other side of the parade building.

Spec, these seem like the only possible scenes.

THE WALKING DEAD: THE LIVING AND THE DEAD From the burnt ashes of Terminus, through the flooded community food pantry basement, and into the darkened churchyard, hordes of walkers surround you as you relive gut-wrenching moments of the most recent season. Entrance: Next to KidZone Stage Location: B-79 • Exit: Across from MIB Gear H

Part of this event was a lights-on walk through Insidious (Tent 2) and The Walking Dead (B-79), but we were also asked not to share any details about either of the houses, which sucks. After The Walking Dead had the largest house in HHN history last year, a lot of people were hoping it would go out on a high. Well, it’s back this year with a very condensed version of Season 5. By condensed, I mean there are locations being ignored that were part of massive story arcs during this past season. However, tightening up the house could make this year’s house the best Walking Dead house since its first year considering there are supposed to be MORE walkers than ever before AGAIN.

Spoiler regarding a scene:

The Walking Dead returns to Horror Nights for its 4th appearance. The team was challenged with how to make this house bigger than it was in its previous iterations. This house follows season 5 of the acclaimed AMC show, all the way from Terminus to the Church yard. This house is said to be ‘huge’, with multi story scenes, and for the first time ever, scare actors in waist high water waiting to frighten those brave enough to walk amongst the dead.

I'm intrigued with how they'll pull it off. Re-Edit: this gives part of the description for it.

Edited by Pandry

• Mark M. changed the title to The Walking Dead: The Living And The Dead