The Walking Dead: The Living And The Dead

JDW

1719174409_09_TheWalkingDead.thumb.jpg.2023371982cb85966dba732f2ed0f79b.jpg

From the burnt ashes of Terminus, through the flooded community food pantry basement, and into the darkened churchyard, hordes of walkers surround you as you relive gut-wrenching moments of the most recent season.

Encounter the atrocities of the “W” #walkers and witness the horror of victims besieged by AMC's The Walking Dead in season 5 at #HHN25. If the #hordes don’t get you, the flood waters will.

• 1 month later...

It seems Hollywood and Orlando are doing different things with their house. Also our house is called "The Walking Dead: The Living and the Dead."

At Universal Orlando Resort, the maze will be titled "The Walking Dead: The Living and the Dead" and will place visitors in a famed scene from Season 5 — the flooded food bank scene where "they'll be surrounded by hundreds of gallons of water as flesh-hungry walkers attack," according to the release.

This year, Universal Studios Hollywood will introduce the original "The Walking Dead: Wolves Not Far" maze — which it promises is the "biggest, longest, most gruesome maze ever built at the West Coast destination...with twice as many, never-before-seen walkers."

Edited by Gambit

What about the 2nd Walking Dead house? Fear the Walking Dead!

Also to add to above about the TWD...

Following in the footsteps of the The Walking Dead cast, Horror Nights guests will begin their journey at the Terminus safe-haven compound "where an unspeakable hunger has consumed the demented souls of those dwelling within," according to the release. Guests will also witness "the horror of victims besieged by the living dead, and step onto the loading dock of the Del Arno Food warehouse to face hordes of 'W' walkers."

I assume the beginning will take place at Terminus after/during Carol's commando assault. The watery food store could be a very interesting room. I'm definitely anxious to see how well that 1 is executed. I wonder if we'll get lucky enough to get a Morgan cameo?

Edited by ThNdIzNiR

Looks like we've got a bunch of psychics on this board. Everyone already knows the house is gonna suck. You know I thought about going this year... What with 9 houses, the 25th Anniversary, Jack returning and all...... THANK GOD you all know this house is going to be terrible. Saved me some big time money. Im going to let this house ruin any happiness about this event for me. Those hundreds and thousands of guest who left last years house clapping and cheering as they exited are just dumb GP. Their overwhelming opinion doesnt matter like us 1%-ers. They dont even know how many dots Jack has on his blouse. Amateurs. I mean, so what if Jacks been repeated over and over again. Hes gets a Hall Pass because we say so.... unlike that Walking Dead.

Edited by Dr. D
  • Like 11

I'm having difficulty imagining the "hundreds of gallons of water". 

They won't have guests slog through water in a house (if it's raining you may have to slog through water to get to the house, but that's different). Catwalk?

And how will the scareactors be situated? I just can't see them having 45 minute sets in the water. 

They won't have guests slog through water in a house (if it's raining you may have to slog through water to get to the house, but that's different). Catwalk?

And how will the scareactors be situated? I just can't see them having 45 minute sets in the water. 

watch this house be the worst ever this year and the only people will go to the house are diehard walking dead fans

Yeah. It almost can't be as cool as what it should be, so I'm excited to see exactly how they do it.  

Maybe use some of these?

http://www.amazon.com/Allen-Company-Brule-River-Chest/dp/B004I8LE9G/ref=sr_1_2?s=sports-and-fitness&ie=UTF8&qid=1438270154&sr=1-2&keywords=waders

On a side note, I'm actually more excited to see TWD return this year than having AWiL return. 

Edited by ThNdIzNiR

• Mark M. changed the title to The Walking Dead: The Living And The Dead