Freddy vs. Jason

well there was a flying machete in the movie. They could have attached a machete to a wire and make it go from wall to wall... it could have been done lol. 
(Like the way the books moved from wall to wall in dead end) 

that's what I was wondering about 

Edited by clash

well there was a flying machete in the movie. They could have attached a machete to a wire and make it go from wall to wall... it could have been done lol. 
(Like the way the books moved from wall to wall in dead end) 

that's what I was wondering about 

Imaginations will fly. 

• Like 2

The second Freddy in this house was giving it his or her all on Thursday. Flinging themselves through the boo hole, in peoples faces and running up and down the queue as well as they could. Bravo. 

Also noticed that one of the Freddie's has a camp crystal lake t shirt on now. Sure it wasn't there earlier in the week.

Also noticed that one of the Freddie's has a camp crystal lake t shirt on now. Sure it wasn't there earlier in the week.

He's been there since Employee Preview, just sometimes he doesn't have the shirt on. Actually, the first time I did the house EP night, Jason was there lol

I wonder why they chose to use only sculptures from NoES 3... I'd pose the theory that it was the movie where they most explicitly went into Dreamland to fight Freddy but... Maybe it's cus it's just cool. 

That said, anyone got any idea why they didn't paint the Freddy snake green like they had to do for the movie? .... If you didn't know, they had to paint it green because it was ... Ahem.... Very ... VERY phallic. I wonder why they didn't here. Anyone know? Or, for that matter, anyone know why they only reference 3? 

I wonder why they chose to use only sculptures from NoES 3... I'd pose the theory that it was the movie where they most explicitly went into Dreamland to fight Freddy but... Maybe it's cus it's just cool. 

My tour guide told me it was Aiello's favorite NOES movie, and thus that's the one he really wanted to tribute.

Well to me; it wasn't bad. I enjoyed the scenes and whatnot. Definitely better than "I love THIS movie and THIS movie only. Even though the fanbase hates it I like it so I'm doing it and you can't stop me" <-- That would be devastatingly too much creative control with self interest without the patrons in mind. 

Granted I haven't seen anything past the original though I did get to meet Robert Englund before at another theme parks horror event years past.

Now that I think about it; it would be cool to bring in big names in the horror industry for meet & greets. 

• Like 1

Granted I haven't seen anything past the original

My favorite one.  That was some freaky stuff.  But I did like the kill represented from Dream Warriors.  Always makes me think of the movie - Kincaid, seeing the guy walking by while being puppet controlled from his tendons by Freddy, says while half asleep "have a nice stroll, asshole."

Did my final night last night and this was the last house visited. Got twice by different Jason's round the house even though I was familiar with the layout.

definitely my favourite house this year.

I have only worked 3 nights this year, All 3 in FvJ including last night. It is nice to hear the appreciation. Not sure if it was me, but I am sure all who work the house are as thankful as I for your kind words. For all of the Jason's, You are welcome.

Edited by C_D
  • Like 1

I have only worked 3 nights this year, All 3 in FvJ including last night. It is nice to hear the appreciation. Not sure if it was me, but I am sure all who work the house are as thankful as I for your kind words. For all of the Jason's, You are welcome.

we went through at about 1.10am Sunday night. One of the Jason's was were they come out the boo hole in front and right at you.