Freddy vs. Jason

Guest kiwisoup

I've been thinking about this since we first found out we were getting a Freddy vs Jason house. What do you guys think the facade will be?  I'm curious to hear what you guys are imagining. 

I gonna wager on 1428 Elm St just because it's so iconic and Friday the 13th doesn't really have any one thing that would make a good facade. The '07 house used the barn from Part 3. It could be woods or a cabin...whatever it is I think it makes more sense in the middle of the house.

I've been thinking about this since we first found out we were getting a Freddy vs Jason house. What do you guys think the facade will be?  I'm curious to hear what you guys are imagining. 

there will be 2 facades. Camp first, elm street after[spoiler/]

The facade from dreamwalkers(including the sleepwell tent) is my favorite facade ever assembled.

Edited by marmoset
  • Like 2

I'm not sure what they could do as a shared facade to represent both, so I think it'll be whoever starts the house. I am not sure how they will transition from Freddy to Jason or vice versa. Outdoor scene?

• Like 1

FREDDY VS. JASON™ From the cursed Camp Crystal Lake to the nightmarish 1428 Elm Street, awake or asleep, you’ll find yourself caught in the middle of this epic battle–where the winner’s reward is YOU. Entrance: Twister queue Location: Soundstage 24 • Exit: by NY library façade

Edited by Averixx De Avalon

Freddy Krueger and Jason Voorhees. Two classic horror icons going up against each other in a house that puts us in the middle moving from Camp Crystal Lake to 1428 Elm Street. Freddy vs. Jason (Soundstage 24) will take some cues from last year’s AVP, but this year there will be a victor. Each time you walk through, you might even experience a different victor than the time before. Live actors will be representing the two characters throughout the house, but Wallace also made a comment implying video would be used in the house. She didn’t go into any further details about video usage and could’ve possibly just screwed up and said the wrong thing, but we’ll see if it’s included soon enough.

UPDATE TO THE UONEWS INFO (CORRECT LOCATIONS)

FREDDY VS. JASON™ From the cursed Camp Crystal Lake to the nightmarish 1428 Elm Street, awake or asleep, you’ll find yourself caught in the middle of this epic battle–where the winner’s reward is YOU. Entrance: Twister queue Location: Soundstage 24 • Exit: by NY library façade 

• Like 1

Okay, Freddy vs Jason, listen. I know I didn't like you. Thought you were a pretty big disappointment filled with dumb mannequins and corny video displays in lieu of scareactors. But that's no reason to try to strangle me to death. Seriously, someone in the safety department should look into those hanging plant-like things towards the end. If not, I'm bringing a damn weed wacker to the park next week, and you can't stop me.

Edited by Nightshade
  • Like 1

Thought this house was pretty good. Missed every single fight, my bad luck. Jasons are fucking huge. Like "they could stomp my ass into pieces with one foot" huge. The individual sections, I got lots a scares. Props to the creep girls (You'll understand if you've been in the house) Saw one video display. Not too bad. Could be better, could be worse. The VS Section relies on seeing the fights. You don't see the fights, that sections falls, because duh, the VS Section is focused around the fights. Also, felt Jason outweighed Freddy by a bit in terms of appearances.

But still, found it very strong. Hopefully I'll be able to catch at least one fight next time.

Edited by ForeverEvil1
  • Like 3

This house wins for unintentional hilarity. The overuse of screens has already been mentioned (not even well placed ones like in Forsaken in 2011, but outright bad, obvious screens displaying pretty low resolution graphics), but it also suffers from virtually none of the Freddies having consistent build or faces. The Freddy masks appear to only be partial masks to expose the actors' real mouths so they can more easily talk and make expressions, but it highlights differences in the real people's appearances. Instead of looking like Freddy Krueger, it looks like a guy in a Freddy Krueger mask.

The house also ends with an abysmal Freddy dummy that sits stiff in an unnatural pose and has easily visible wires hanging it from the ceiling.

• Mark M. changed the title to Freddy vs. Jason