HHN 25 Discussion

Did anyone go for the final night? I guess it was foolish to think, but I was really taken back with how crowded it was.  Coming in, I saw more people at the will call Windows,than any other night I've been.  And the express lines were some of the longest out of all my nights. FvJ's EP line at one point was literally backed up to the entrance.  Same with Insidious.  Not how I envisioned the final night going but at the same time, I had my fill.

I expected a crowd--every Sunday has been crowded--but I was surprised how many people were clearly "amateurs," clearly not FFP holders. That's unusual for a post-Halloween night.

As for the Express, a lot of people suddenly seemed to need a GAC to skip the line for the final Bill & Ted (about the only way to guarantee a good seat). To the point a woman in a motorized wheelchair was turned away from the GAC holding area 30 minutes before showtime because it was full. I suspect many of those who suddenly felt the need for a GAC decided to make one last run through a favorite house, as well.

What really sucks is it's hard to tell if YES the event is this crowded now or if it was merely just due to being a celebration year and it'll die down next year. 

Went to the last bill and ted myself and barely made it despite being 30mins early. I was in the outside standby line of "you are not guaranteed entry if you're in this line" spiel. However everyone in the show it seemed has seen it 5000 times as they knew all the lines. :)

• Like 2

What really sucks is it's hard to tell if YES the event is this crowded now or if it was merely just due to being a celebration year and it'll die down next year. 

Went to the last bill and ted myself and barely made it despite being 30mins early. I was in the outside standby line of "you are not guaranteed entry if you're in this line" spiel. However everyone in the show it seemed has seen it 5000 times as they knew all the lines. :)

who doesn't know the lines of "THEY HAVE SEX WITH THEIR TAILS!!!!!" "Knock, Knock? who's there? Sex tail-BOOP!"

• Like 1

There was a significant crowd in the holding area that simply didn't go into the second-to-last show.

And the sing-along aspect is one of the hallmarks of the final Bill & Ted every year.