HHN 25 Discussion

If that is true, then what could they have done in Hungary of all places? Would it be cost effective to shoot the commercial over there? That's the only thing I can think of, that or some other video of some sort?

Scoping out some scenic ideas for the Dracula Untold Part II house.

• Like 3

Apples? Bobbing for apples or hidden razorblades in apples are Halloween associated. So any scare zone themed to the Holiday itself and there are two rumored.

But also Snow White took a long nap after eating an apple, so a rumored Scary Tales zone could be what this is for as well.

• Like 4

You'll find out a midnight with the rest of us...or you'll watch a video at midnight that has nothing to do with anything, and again, with the rest of us :)

<sigh>  I wasn't sure if there was precedent that when they do a "reveal" that the commercial is part of it.

H.R. Bloodengutz was based in Carey, OH. What other big Original concepts took place in Carey, OH that have been used in the past and were very popular?

The trip the team took doesn't make much sense. All of the other actors that have played iconic roles at the event have all been US based. So, either an IP holder is based out of there or they found a really, really creepy physical location that would be to costly to recreate in a soundstage that fit with the theme perfectly. 

My big question is, are they going to give us details on what Jack has been up to? If they do, are they going to ignore the fact that he took a trip overseas to terrorize people at the Singapore event? On top of that, are they going to give us details as to what the other Icons have been up to and why they all came back? The XX event made sense with each of them being a part of FEAR. So far, having them all back just doesn't make sense. Hopefully all will make sense tonight! 

I think it will. Legendary Truth's house with the spirit seeker branch off took place there. That is also the start of the Mary Agana storyline for our 2008 investigation. Her grandmother taught in Carey. Lots of interesting things going on. Just a side note the actual town is quite small, but some of the buildings look similar to some things I thought.

Another question for the powers that be.. I see that Hollywood has a thread for scareactor locations.  Do we recognize the scareactors in Orlando that participate here?  I know during the event, there is a usually a thread to give them props for what they are doing. I was curious as to how many scareactors are members here.  I know there must be many because we exclusively wear our HNN shirts to the event because of the extra scares we get for wearing them.

• Like 1

What night(s) will be considered hell night(s) this year?

School schedules a bit more spread out this year, but looking rough 10/18 - 10/26.  At least one local county out of school the next day each night (and that second weekend is the weekend before a Saturday Halloween).

Another question for the powers that be.. I see that Hollywood has a thread for scareactor locations.  Do we recognize the scareactors in Orlando that participate here?  I know during the event, there is a usually a thread to give them props for what they are doing. I was curious as to how many scareactors are members here.  I know there must be many because we exclusively wear our HNN shirts to the event because of the extra scares we get for wearing them.

with the reveal tonight should we make a thread discussing where our members on the other side will be?

• Like 2

when did that happen when they actually promised it happening at midnight? I know it happened a lot later than people thought in 2013, but they never promised midnight then. They said something like don't go to sleep or stay up late, I forget exact wording. I think because of the countdown it should be right at midnight or at worse a minute or two late which isn't really a big deal

when did that happen when they actually promised it happening at midnight? I know it happened a lot later than people thought in 2013, but they never promised midnight then. They said something like don't go to sleep or stay up late, I forget exact wording. I think because of the countdown it should be right at midnight or at worse a minute or two late which isn't really a big deal

there is a handy countdown clock with about 5 hours to go on it

• Like 2

And Mike said on Twitter an hour ago that "@Michael_Aiello: In over 6 hours, all the content our amazing team has created for @HorrorNightsORL will be revealed. Over a year of dedication by the team."

• Like 2

yeah, I know. That's my point exactly

sorry bud misread your post.

And Mike said on Twitter an hour ago that "@Michael_Aiello: In over 6 hours, all the content our amazing team has created for @HorrorNightsORL will be revealed. Over a year of dedication by the team."

but, yea what Gambit said