HHN 25 Discussion

JDW worked his magic in record time.

HAHA I had a double shot espresso this morning ;)

Question for whomever. I usually hand out a "thing" each year for HHN (severed ear, voodoo chicken claw, button etc.). Seeing as I will only be there opening night would people still be interested in this? I mean you have to find me and, being as it's the only night, I'll be booking it to get all the houses.

• Like 7

Question for whomever. I usually hand out a "thing" each year for HHN (severed ear, voodoo chicken claw, button etc.). Seeing as I will only be there opening night would people still be interested in this? I mean you have to find me and, being as it's the only night, I'll be booking it to get all the houses.

You can just mail it to me Jeremy. It's cool. Nobody else wants it. >.>

• Like 1

I want it!

What menacing items will you have this year?  I remember last year's chicken claws.  And also your hilarious stories for how you've gotten things past security in previous years.

Hadn't decided yet :P wanted to take in the full reveal before I came up with something that fit. Plus I hadn't thought about it since I wasn't going till last week. But if you have a clever idea that I can do...

Blood soaked clown nose? :P

• Like 2

I still have my chicken claw!! My daughter thinks it's cool. It's currently hanging out on a shelf with my Xenomorph Christmas ornament. 

I'd definitely be interested in something, but I can't guarantee that I'll be there opening night now. My husband got a jury duty notice for that Wednesday. We are going to have to wait and see if he gets stuck on a jury or not. 

• Like 1

I still have the voodoo chicken claw you gave me! It's awesome. 

By the way..dunno if anyone has brought it up yet but what are your thoughts on what the merch may look like this year?

• Like 1

What night(s) will be considered hell night(s) this year?

A while back (maybe last month?) someone did have a handy calendar showing all the area school counties and what their days off will be.  I've been trying to search for it to no avail. 

Wow. I laughed my ass off when I read that some thought Legacy and Wesker might be the same person.

I can't imagine which of those two would be more upset at being confused for the other!

And now for something completely different, those of us who are friends with the actor most associated with Jack the Clown for the past 15 years, the man who has indeed continued to play the Clown in the videos we have seen so far this year - know that a few weeks ago he, along with some other creative types from Universal took a trip to Budapest, Hungary.

I assumed this was simply a nice holiday, and that may be all it was... but yesterday I heard a strange rumor, completely unconfirmed, just a rumor that they went there for something HHN 25 related.

If that is true, then what could they have done in Hungary of all places? Would it be cost effective to shoot the commercial over there? That's the only thing I can think of, that or some other video of some sort?

• Like 1

Hey, speaking of the commercial... if the "reveal" is tonight, does that include the commercial?  Sorry, not to sound stupid, but you all are better with the history of things than I.  If so, I hope, pray, plead and beg that there aren't zombies in it.

^^^As cost effective as Mike going to the UK to release Scream or AWiL and instead showing nothing?

Sure... mine as well go on a trip to Hungary too, as long as Universal is paying. That makes perfect sense to me.

But on a serious note... Why would they sponsor a trip to Hungary?

Edited by ThNdIzNiR

H.R. Bloodengutz was based in Carey, OH. What other big Original concepts took place in Carey, OH that have been used in the past and were very popular?

The trip the team took doesn't make much sense. All of the other actors that have played iconic roles at the event have all been US based. So, either an IP holder is based out of there or they found a really, really creepy physical location that would be to costly to recreate in a soundstage that fit with the theme perfectly. 

My big question is, are they going to give us details on what Jack has been up to? If they do, are they going to ignore the fact that he took a trip overseas to terrorize people at the Singapore event? On top of that, are they going to give us details as to what the other Icons have been up to and why they all came back? The XX event made sense with each of them being a part of FEAR. So far, having them all back just doesn't make sense. Hopefully all will make sense tonight!