HHN 25 Discussion

I'm hearing even 2012 will get some street representation in Hollywood.

It took me a minute to even remember what we had in the streets in 2012. The Iniquitus maybe? Gothic was the standout house that year to me I would love to see that in the anniversary house.

I'm liking the look of those tickets. Also, holy shit, everything that would actually be on the Publix display was revealed already. They've FINALLY LEARNED.

It's kinda a double edge sword. 

On 1 hand your not revealing the entire event early. 

On the other hand what happens if the GP is not interested in either of the IP listed on the display you could potentially lose those customers by not enticing them with more. 

It's kinda a double edge sword. 

On 1 hand your not revealing the entire event early. 

On the other hand what happens if the GP is not interested in either of the IP listed on the display you could potentially lose those customers by not enticing them with more. 

Very true. Honestly, based on it being meant to be on the SweepStakes page, I'm guessing Scream was meant for the display.

Since discussion is a little slow right now, is there any chance what is happening over at the vault (can we discuss other fan sites on here?) is related to HHN this year? Or is someone just bored and getting the site active again?

I don't know too much about the vault since I wasn't a member, but I see that it is starting to gain some attention on social media.

I would like to see a couple things come back this year. One... an interactive website with games like 2010 (Warehouse Experience). Two... live camera feed from opening night like a few years back. My first year was RoF (2008) and the interactivity got me so stoked for my park visit.