HHN 25 Discussion

Remember back when the line-up leaked when Dr. Jimmy said that every year, something always gets changed or scrapped? Well, there you have it people. 

I have to say I'm a tad disappointed. I've always wanted to see that garage door scene pulled off live. 

• Like 4

Sometimes, calling something historic has nothing to do with an outcome.

I said the scrapping of an IP house in August would be historic. It still would be historic. That's a fact. Not a hint.

The only intentional hint I gave was intentionally, ridiculously subtle. All of this is still too sensitive to just blare loud enough for everyone to hear. I do not want to start chaos with anything else that is entirely unofficial.

Edited by Legacy
  • Like 4

Since I've started to follow the event on a daily bases I have never seen a IP get dropped this late (If it did get dropped).. Think about it, shirts are done, standees are done, all the advertisements are basically done.. Hell the house was one of the first ones to get finished

• Like 4

Since I've started to follow the event on a daily bases I have never seen a IP get dropped this late (If it did get dropped).. Think about it, shirts are done, standees are done, all the advertisements are basically done.. Hell the house was one of the first ones to get finished

I just mentioned this to Legacy on facebook a few minutes, normally around this time we are seeing billboards go up and the past couple of years we have had the Publix standee and bk cups out by now. If the house is truly scrapped it putting a cramp in marketing game plan because like you said normally all the promo stuff is done.

• Like 1

If Scream has indeed been scrapped, it's safe to say it is something very last minute that caused it, and in my opinion, most likely not on the parks end. 

As Charles pointed out,  merchandise and advertisement would be complete. The house is done. The permit is finalized. Certificate granted. They didn't even have a chance to cleanse the media image from the sweepstake's site. 

• Like 1

What could it be that would cause it to be scrapped so close to showtime, though? I mean, I guess that's what we're all trying to figure out, but still. Everything would basically have been finalized at this point. It must be something really big for it to just suddenly be scrapped.

(I've never seen Scream. Whoops. Guess I should get on that.)

hmmm.... well, if it's a house setting, "People Under the Stairs" was their second maze ever, after "Dungeon of Terror."

just a shot in the dark.

but I will legit not go if they decide that they could turn it into Sharknado. (another shot in the dark)

From my understanding everything started to come apart Monday... Plans are already in works to fix the damage. 

Again something always happens near the last min BUT nothing this major.

I honestly think UO should just announce a house or SZ for the time being.

(Keep in mind we don't if it got dropped or not)

• Like 2

I'm guessing the hint came in the form of "the drama is this year's real show".

First part.

Though I did drop another clue before I went to bed last night.

From my understanding everything started to come apart Monday... Plans are already in works to fix the damage. 

Again something always happens near the last min BUT nothing this major.

I honestly think UO should just announce a house or SZ for the time being.

(Keep in mind we don't if it got dropped or not)

Agreed. 

NOTHING I SAY IS OFFICIAL OR VERIFIED!