HHN 25 Discussion

Oh, thanks for that I will have a look at the video of that house. Still don't really want AWIL but if that's what we get, nothing we can do about it. :( 

Anyone got any idea or guess of when we will have an announcement? I really thought we would know more by now.

Also I know the houses have been rumoured and I think I found those but has there been anything leaked about what scare zones we might be having? 

I think there is a rumored anniversary zone, much like Horror Comes Home or 20 Years of Fear. Besides that, there is nothing else at the moment (I think. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong).

• Like 1

Discussed earlier... I just copied and pasted from hhnrumors.com.

1. Plaza of the Stars – Scary Tales meets Steampunk
  2. New York – Psychoscareapy – Inmates have escaped and taken over a fall festival type event and have killed all the carnies. Supposedly this zone will include a costume contest throughout the night
  3. Central Park – This will feature the traditional central park theming. Expect to see kids, pumpkins and Halloween origins.
  4. Hollywood – Photo op “Icon Zone” much like “7” and “Face Off”
  5. San Francisco (I’m told this zone was originally to take place at Mel’s. ) – All Night Die In. Half the cast will be black and white movies and the other in color. Similar to 2009’s Horrorwood.

Whether or not this list is 100% correct still remains to be seen. 

Edited by ThNdIzNiR
  • Like 1

Ok Rumor Time. Via HHN Rumors yet again, code names are posted. 

We know Round 2 in 24 B is Freddy VS. Jason, Blizzard in 24 A, Harry in 22, Reboot:look: in Sprung 1, Beyond in Sprung 2, Dynasty in Parade, Spandex in Disaster, Party in Shrek & No Code Name Needed for 21. 

So to recap it sounds likely that a few locations that were rumored may be proven different once the houses are official.

These are the easiest codenames ever, though I can't blame A&D for not trying. Spandex is interesting for Run.

A rip in your tights or panty hose is a run. Those are made of spandex (nylon). It takes more steps than the other ones, but still not difficult.

• Like 2

Kind of offtopic, but I have a question for those who have worked as scareactors in the past. Do they tell you the code name of the house/zone they put you in as soon as they cast you? 

This year they don't seem to be.

Interesting. Do they usually let you know if you're cast a few days after the audition? I'll be auditioning for the first time this year and I'll be super anxious to find out what house/zone they put me in if I'm cast! 

Edited by StyrofoamCup

Interesting. Do they usually let you know if you're cast a few days after the audition? I'll be auditioning for the first time this year and I'll be super anxious to find out what house/zone they put me in if I'm cast! 

You'll find out immediately if you're cast. You'll find out your role and rehearsal dates and call times within the week (normally). The systems seems a bit different this year where they're giving the absolute minimum amount of information they can (from what I'm being told).

Did we have an announcement this time last year? I think it was FDTD. Man, I just want an announcement and I'll be happy.

Cool thanks for that info!

Do we know what our shared IPs are? TWD is one I assume.

If the scarezone rumors turn out to be true for this year, I'll be there almost every night. The zones have lacked in the last few years for us photographers.

This! 100% this! I cant wait to get stuck in on a few good zones with my new lenses!

Did we have an announcement this time last year? I think it was FDTD. Man, I just want an announcement and I'll be happy.

Yeah, it was around this time. Murdy said he's likely announcing another house this week so it's possible it's a shared IP.

• Like 1

TWD and Insidious seem to be the only ones we're sharing. Which is good, considering last year was Share A Mania.

Is Dynasty the Anniversary house? Dynasty, as in, a reign of terror? 

I can see Dynasty being used for TWD since it has become dynastic.

But due to the familial/hereditary aspects of the word Dynasty, I could also see it applying to the Anniversary house. 

With the codename and Legacy's remarks, I'm wondering in the Anniversary house has a more lineage/blood line feel, and if it will incorporate that Legions of Horror in some fashion.