HHN 25 Discussion

Orlando twitter updated. Hollywood has replies to their fans but nothing about FvJ. Could be a time zone thing? Hopefully it's ours only.

Tickets are on sale too. Website updated.

Considering if they used FvJ, it would by HW's FOURTH time using both characters, perhaps they stepped back for this year?

As with Halloween last year, I feel like this could be a really special house this time around. I hope they do both characters justice and make it something really intense. One reason Halloween was so special for me was because it was the type of house where the locations feel so real. Same goes for AWIL and similar houses, it's all about presentation mixed with the scares, which I feel like last year kind of lacked in some of the houses.

Just curious, does the ROF or FFP with the added Express option allow you to skip the line of each house once every time you attend? Or is it limited to one line skip for each house over the entire event?

Just curious, does the ROF or FFP with the added Express option allow you to skip the line of each house once every time you attend? Or is it limited to one line skip for each house over the entire event?

Once every night you attend.

• Like 1

So what, no TWD? I know most of you must be so sad that it wasn't the 1st house announcement. I had figured that they may want to get a shared announcement (Hollywood) out of the way. I'm also surprised that since it wasn't TWD, it wasn't Insidious (shared) either considering the movie was just released in the theater last week. FvJ would have been my 3rd pick and I'm a little surprised that we aren't sharing it. 2 of the biggest movie horror icons of all time and we get them and Hollywood doesn't? Even though they've gotten them more than us over the past decade, I'm pretty sure the general public probably wouldn't mind seeing them again (assuming the house is done well).

Did Rush of Fear with Express go up like $30? I thought I paid something around $189.99 each. Do you think the UTH tour tickets going to go up too?

I wonder if they might actually end up using Fear TWD... and if so, how good will the scenes be? Imagine if they actually don't use TWD after all. That would be rather interesting.

Way earlier I mentioned that I would have preferred that they use Freddy and Jason in separate houses. However, I guess it depends on the layout of the house. All I know for certain is that I want to see them pull off an actual lake effect for Camp Crystal Lake. If they can pull that off and maybe toss in a quality boiler room for Freddy, I'll be satisfied. Oh yeah, and I hope the masks they use are good quality silicone with decent paint jobs (especially Freddy).

So far so good with announcements. Let's see where we go from here.

• Like 2

I am beyond excited for this year!!! I've been terrified of Freddy since I was little!

I plan on doing uth this year... When do they usually start booking those?

I'm pretty sure we booked ours maybe a week before we came down last September. So, I guess in September.

We enjoyed the 1st tour so much, we asked if there was any room for us to do the other tour for the following day and they said there was (last week of Sept.). Supposedly they sell out (is it 20 people per group?), but I think unless it's really packed, they'll probably let you join in even at the last minute. They let us last year. If you really enjoy going through the houses, the UTH tour is definitely worth checking out.

Edited by ThNdIzNiR

I'm so excited that I had to make an account on here just to express how excited I am! I'm moving to Orlando in October and this will be my first-ever HHN on the opposite coast! What awesome news.

• Like 7

I am beyond excited for this year!!! I've been terrified of Freddy since I was little!

I plan on doing uth this year... When do they usually start booking those?

My wife and I have done it 4 years in a row now (maybe 3?). Its totally worth it. Not to mention you get to take some awesome photographs! We use them on our Christmas cards every year... seriously.

cGMIrm1.jpg

BTraL2E.jpg

• Like 4

I'm so excited that I had to make an account on here just to express how excited I am! I'm moving to Orlando in October and this will be my first-ever HHN on the opposite coast! What awesome news.

Orlando is WAY better than Hollywood, IMO.. so you'll LOVE this experience. But the bigger question: Why the hell would you move from perfect San Diego to Orlando??