Halloween Horror Nights 25 (2015) Event Music

99.9% sure the Rammstein song in the Blitzkreig Brothers' room is Weisses Fleisch from the album Herzeleid. Can't get Shazam to tag it due to the background noise so I just listened to the song I thought it was right before going in and then double checking when I got out.

Also, I noticed that Marathon from 300: Rise of an Empire hasn't been added to Evil's Roots yet. It's in both the park-wide loop and in the zone. I am also aware that there is a speaker near the exit of the zone that is tuned in on the park wide loop. Marathon was indeed coming from the E.R.'s speakers.

Edited by SawsNSteamMan
Additional info

does anyone know if this song plays on the Scary tale zone? 

I used Shazam on this area and this showed up, (didn't see it in the list) Not sure if the search was accurate. it was playing at 6:50 in that area

Edited by clash

does anyone know if this song plays on the Scary tale zone? 

I used Shazam on this area and this showed up, (didn't see it in the list) Not sure if the search was accurate. it was playing at 6:50 in that area

I thought I tagged this in one of my posts confirming this track. Guess it wasn't added yet.

Also I can 100% confirm Weisses Fleisch. Even heard the words "Weisses Fleisch" in there tonight.

i see that

"CIRCUS" by Floriano Righetti, is a parkwide song as well. i didnt see it on the list.

And ive been going in purge long enough to realize that "Bodies" by Drowning Pool does not play in the house, its a way heavier song. i'd try and shazam it, but dont need security flipping on me for taking my phone out.

Okay I am bringing this into the group because we are completely stumped and cannot get a good recording of this track from the Psychoscareapy zone. The following is a list of the tracks in order that they play and the spot where the missing song is. I have a bad recording of it and if I can figure a way to put it on here I will. But this is the list in order:

Any help would be appreciated.

That missing song might be the same song that I'm trying to find. I hear it a lot but I haven't been able to find it. I've gone through all the songs people have tagged and nothing sounds like the song I've heard and want to know what it is.

i see that

"CIRCUS" by Floriano Righetti, is a parkwide song as well. i didnt see it on the list.

And ive been going in purge long enough to realize that "Bodies" by Drowning Pool does not play in the house, its a way heavier song. i'd try and shazam it, but dont need security flipping on me for taking my phone out.

It's not Bodies, it's I Dreamed I Died by Devildriver.

• Like 1

• Gambit unpinned this topic
  • Mark M. pinned this topic
  • Gambit featured and unfeatured this topic