Halloween Horror Nights 25 (2015) Event Music

Hey Everyone,  long time no see, I just finished the listing for what me and some have compiled and let's just say, it's a great year. I will be editing the list page sometime tonight after I get home from work. Sorry for my long disappearance, I've been having computer technicalities and when I got it fixed, I was playing to play catch-up with the list and downloading the correct songs. Keep watching later tonight!!

In body collectors facade section, theres this loud Bass like sound/music that plays every few minutes during the Voca Me song. Anyone know where its from?

Also, icon zone does indeed play "Ghost 8" by Nine Inch Nails, and "Ghost 20" 

Also theres some metal music in the ending of Freddy Vs Jason that i cant seem to figure out. 

• Like 1

In body collectors facade section, theres this loud Bass like sound/music that plays every few minutes during the Voca Me song. Anyone know where its from?

Also theres some metal music in the ending of Freddy Vs Jason that i cant seem to figure out. 

We are definitly aware of the piece of music seperating the Voca Me track and are still trying to figure out what it is. This is an ongoing process and we will definitly be adding more to the list as more resources and your tips become available to us. Thanks for posting!

• Like 1

The track for FVJ might be what we have tagged, Freddy in the Real World ;).

Edited by HHNFreak2006

After going yet again last night, I realized I actually made a couple of mistakes - "Convoy Destruct" and the "Main Title" from End of Days, are NOT played Parkwide, just in the HHN - Icons zone along with the Transformers area.

Additionally, over at the Die-In zone, the "Main Title Theme" from The Fog is the version done by Gareth Williams, not John Carpenter. And finally, scratch everything I said about the Psycho music. The music from the movie that's played in the zone is actually just one track that combines all of the music bits I mentioned earlier. It's titled "Psycho (Suite for String Orchestra)" - and it's done by the City of Prague Philharmonic Orchestra.

I sat in Die In for awhile last night. Sorry some of them aren't super specific 

Friday the 13th It was always you,

Helen (Candyman) remix?

Georgetown/Tubular Bells mike oldfield

Twisted Nerve - Brenard Herrmann

The Thing - Gareth Williams

Patience - Gavin Rochford

Rosemary's Baby - Lullaby

Vampire Hunters - Dracula soundtrack

Outro - A Ordog

Dracula Main Title Finale P

sychose - city of Prague philharmonic

The Fog - Gareth Williams

The serpent and the rainbow

I can also confirm that these are all played in All Nite Die-In, though just to give more information:

"It Was Always You, Helen" (from Candyman) - Philip Glass

"Twisted Nerve" (from Twisted Nerve, also used in Kill Bill Vol. 1 and American Horror Story) - Bernard Herrmann

"The Thing" - Gareth Williams (also in the Icons zone)

"Patience" - Gavin Rochford (from album Watermark - Single)

"Main Theme Vocal" (from Rosemary's Baby) - Krzysztof Komeda, sung by Mia Farrow

"Vampire Hunters" (from Brian Stoker's Dracula) - Anton Coppola

"The Serpent and the Rainbow" (from the movie of the same name) - The London Theatre Orchestra

Edited by Cupcakes

For The Purge, add Our Souls Were Clean by The Body from the album I Shall Die Here. It was used in Anarchy's end credits and plays in the first monitor room of the house.

For Walking Dead, add Somewhat Damaged by Nine Inch Nails from The Fragile. Plays right when you get to the trucks. Featured on one of the episodes from the last season.

For both Parkwide and Evil's Roots, add Marathon by Junkie XL from 300: Rise of an Empire.

Side note: anyone else struggling to tag anything in Screampunk with Shazam?

• Like 1

Admittedly Thriller was an oversite. I had it on my list but must have forgotten to send it. However that being said this is an ongoing list that will be added to, modiifed and changed many times throughout the event. It will not be complete until after the event is over and even still we can add stuff long after. We try to keep it as accurate as possible so we try to verify what is submitted. We sift thru dozens of videos and audio recordings and go to the event and record stuff just to make this list happen. It's kind of a weird sort of obsession for us. Much like the event itself. So keep listening and keep tagging (Shazam and Soundhound apps work best) and thank you!

It's The Day Of The Dead

From the Die-In, found from the "Zombie Tunes" Album, Main Theme (From "Phantasm") by Gareth Williams.

Also there's confusion about where the Purge song I tagged is used. The song Our Souls Were Clean is used in the first room of the house with all the projections of national Purge feeds. I said monitor room (not projection) originally so my bad.

Got some more tags.
For Screampunk we've got from Dirty Scarab's First Stint album, Troubled Roads and The Place Where I Fell. Also from TweakerRay's The Collector II album, The Collector II and The Hunting. I also believe The Collector I is in there but I haven't 100% confirmed that yet. I'll try to confirm that tonight.

For Evil's Roots, from the Girl With the Dragon Tattoo soundtrack, Hidden in Snow and Great Bird of Prey. Also I'm 99.9% sure that She Reminds Me of You is played from that album in Evil's Roots. Again I'll try to get confirmation tonight.

Also, we're missing two songs in asylum (one inside the Queen's room and one in the finale room) and one in Body Collectors (it's in the first prison area with the babies). 

Got some more tags.
For Screampunk we've got from Dirty Scarab's First Stint album, Troubled Roads and The Place Where I Fell. Also from TweakerRay's The Collector II album, The Collector II and The Hunting. I also believe The Collector I is in there but I haven't 100% confirmed that yet. I'll try to confirm that tonight.

For Evil's Roots, from the Girl With the Dragon Tattoo soundtrack, Hidden in Snow and Great Bird of Prey. Also I'm 99.9% sure that She Reminds Me of You is played from that album in Evil's Roots. Again I'll try to get confirmation tonight.

Also, we're missing two songs in asylum (one inside the Queen's room and one in the finale room) and one in Body Collectors (it's in the first prison area with the babies). 

The Collector I is confirmed

From Screampunk:
•Steampunk Dogfight by Escape the Clouds (Until the End album)
•Clockwork Dreams in a Victorian Hat by Dave Sixx (Steampunk or Tales from the Sixxsteria Manor album)

From Evil's Roots:
•Artemisia's Childhood by Junkie XL (300: Rise of an Empire)
•The Poison Forest and Mutation Agent by Junkie XL (both from the Darkspore soundtrack)
•Millennia from the Girl With the Dragon Tattoo soundtrack
•The Lower Dungeons by Zero-Project (Fairy Tale 2 album)
•Fairytale by Jon Hopkins (EP1 - EP) not entirely sure about this one, Shazam got it but I'd like someone else to confirm that.

Also I think the end credits music from 300: Rise of an Empire is on the park-wide playlist. All but confirmed it.

From Screampunk:
•Steampunk Dogfight by Escape the Clouds (Until the End album)
•Clockwork Dreams in a Victorian Hat by Dave Sixx (Steampunk or Tales from the Sixxsteria Manor album)

From Evil's Roots:
•Artemisia's Childhood by Junkie XL (300: Rise of an Empire)
•The Poison Forest and Mutation Agent by Junkie XL (both from the Darkspore soundtrack)
•Millennia from the Girl With the Dragon Tattoo soundtrack
•The Lower Dungeons by Zero-Project (Fairy Tale 2 album)
•Fairytale by Jon Hopkins (EP1 - EP) not entirely sure about this one, Shazam got it but I'd like someone else to confirm that.

Also I think the end credits music from 300: Rise of an Empire is on the park-wide playlist. All but confirmed it.

Do you work at Universal and are you tagging all these with Shazam? If so what kind of phone are you using because I want to get one! :)

• Like 2

She Reminds Me of You from the Girl With the Dragon Tattoo confirmed for Evil's Roots.

Do you work at Universal and are you tagging all these with Shazam? If so what kind of phone are you using because I want to get one! :)

I don't work at universal, I have a Frequent Fear Plus, and I use both Shazam and just my ears for stuff I recognize. Like I know what Girl with the Dragon Tattoo music sounds like so I'll try to remember the bit I heard in park and compare it with the album later when I get home to get the specific track. I use an iPhone 6. I have like really good ears for the music. For some reason, not so much when people are talking to me at HHN. Perhaps my ears focus too much on the music.

Another thing, with Shazam, you really have to make sure you're the correct distance from the speakers playing the music. Too far and it won't hear the music and/or get drowned out by the background noise. Too close and it'll only pick up the bass line of the music. The part on being too close really came into play with Screampunk. Had to walk around quite a bit, going from one speaker to the next, before it actually picked it up. 

Edited by SawsNSteamMan
Additional information

• Gambit unpinned this topic
  • Mark M. pinned this topic
  • Gambit featured and unfeatured this topic