Nintendo expansion in relation to HHN

Discuss what, if any, impact you feel the Nintendo expansion will have on HHN

So with the new Nintendo area going in, if Intel is correct, where the kids zone is I want a Castlevania house next year.... OK I actually I just want for that entire area not to be block off and off limits to HHN like so many other areas of the Universal resort.

• Like 4

So with the new Nintendo area going in, if Intel is correct, where the kids zone is I want a Castlevania house next year.... OK I actually I just want for that entire area not to be block off and off limits to HHN like so many other areas of the Universal resort.

Can't we have Luigi's Haunted Mansion at HHN? That'd be awesome! :)

• Like 4

Mother Brain from Metroid should be there too.

And maybe this guy... http://static.giantbomb.com/uploads/original/9/95666/1892493-link_ganon_legend_of_zelda.png

Of all the advances in technology over the years, I'm pretty sure video games have made the largest leaps. Sometimes when I play on my PS4 all I can do is shake my head and laugh. My first gaming system was the original Atari 2600 and I actually also played Pong.

Edited by ThNdIzNiR

Since the Nintendo announcement what do you well think of a house based off Bayonetta, and its sequel?

I wouldn't be surprised if we got a house that encompassed many of Nintendo's famous scary bits, such as the ReDeads and Dead Hand from OoT, many things from Earthbound, and that damn piano from Mario 64

• Like 1

I wouldn't be surprised if we got a house that encompassed many of Nintendo's famous scary bits, such as the ReDeads and Dead Hand from OoT, many things from Earthbound, and that damn piano from Mario 64

That'd be an interesting house, but it's probably not going to happen. If we can't get Harry Potter to be something scary, how are Uni going to convince Nintendo to let them make a maze off of Nintendo stuff.

That'd be an interesting house, but it's probably not going to happen. If we can't get Harry Potter to be something scary, how are Uni going to convince Nintendo to let them make a maze off of Nintendo stuff.

Well Capcom, and Konami did with Resident Evil, and Silent Hill so getting Nintendo's approval with Bayonetta could work.

Well, that's still more realistic than Nintendo using Playboy to promote their games, and yet that's happened TWICE recently! And this is the wishful thinking thread, and this is my wishful thinking. Or we could have something akin to Bloodengutz, where Nintendo mascots partake in some gruesome events. It could even include Mario squashing a Goomba's brains out. There's enough material there for the, if they wanted it

Well, that's still more realistic than Nintendo using Playboy to promote their games, and yet that's happened TWICE recently! And this is the wishful thinking thread, and this is my wishful thinking. Or we could have something akin to Bloodengutz, where Nintendo mascots partake in some gruesome events. It could even include Mario squashing a Goomba's brains out. There's enough material there for the, if they wanted it

Besides what I mentioned earlier, I think now that Universal has Nintendo, they're going to want to keep it family-friendly, which is sort of a shame, since I do agree there is the material. Remember Nintendo is presumably going where KidZone is, so even if Nintendo's cool with it, the "higher-ups" would probably veto it, due to that fact.

Besides what I mentioned earlier, I think now that Universal has Nintendo, they're going to want to keep it family-friendly, which is sort of a shame, since I do agree there is the material. Remember Nintendo is presumably going where KidZone is, so even if Nintendo's cool with it, the "higher-ups" would probably veto it, due to that fact.

Nintendo could just let Universal make a Bayonetta maze only since thats like the only Mature game made by platinum games, and publish by Nintendo.

Nintendo could just let Universal make a Bayonetta maze only since thats like the only Mature game made by platinum games, and publish by Nintendo.

Bayonetta is sexy, not quite scary. Although seeing gods and demons would be cool. However, if it's just one Nintendo IP, I'd say it would be Fatal Frame. Not very popular yet, but co-owned by Nintendo and constantly getting sequels

Bayonetta is sexy, not quite scary. Although seeing gods and demons would be cool. However, if it's just one Nintendo IP, I'd say it would be Fatal Frame. Not very popular yet, but co-owned by Nintendo and constantly getting sequels

Actually, now I have to backtrack on my statement, LOL. I think Nintendo would be up for allowing Fatal Frame or whatever horror franchises they have, I just don't think they'd go for using LoZ or like Earthbound, their series that are mostly considered "kid-friendly" (Of course LoZ and Earthbound's kid friendliness in whole is debatable. :lol: )

Actually, now I have to backtrack on my statement, LOL. I think Nintendo would be up for allowing Fatal Frame or whatever horror franchises they have, I just don't think they'd go for using LoZ or like Earthbound, their series that are mostly considered "kid-friendly" (Of course LoZ and Earthbound's kid friendliness in whole is debatable. :lol: )

So far in Nintendo's line-up Bayonetta, and Fatal Frame are the only Horror Games.

There was that one on the GCN, that was entirely Nintendo. Not sure what happened to it....

But anyways, I will never be truly happy until I walk into a room that is just Giygas, and maybe Pokey.

the Lavender Town from Pokémon? or maybe an abandoned Gym full of Ghost, Psychic and Dark-types? the Old Chateau? Pokémon re-imagined via the awesome puppetry ala AWIL and AVP?

• Like 1

the Lavender Town from Pokémon? or maybe an abandoned Gym full of Ghost, Psychic and Dark-types? the Old Chateau? Pokémon re-imagined via the awesome puppetry ala AWIL and AVP?

How could I forget Lavender Town? What about that ghost girl in Luminose city, and in Phoebe's room in ORAS? I want an explanation on them sometime....

How could I forget Lavender Town? What about that ghost girl in Luminose city, and in Phoebe's room in ORAS? I want an explanation on them sometime....

Lavender Town/Pokémon Tower would be a killer maze.. Team Rocket grunts as scare-actors, (maybe Jessie and James look-alikes in one room as a nod to the anime?), Pokémon puppets ala AWIL and AVP and.. THAT MUSIC playing endlessly...

Lavender Town/Pokémon Tower would be a killer maze.. Team Rocket grunts as scare-actors, (maybe Jessie and James look-alikes in one room as a nod to the anime?), Pokémon puppets ala AWIL and AVP and.. THAT MUSIC playing endlessly...

It could incorporate the rotting zombie pokemon corpses from the Adventures manga, and the dead marowak from the top of the tower

Oh yeah, there were also the creepy spirit mediums and ghosts. Almost forgot about those lol

No just no! I'm already scarred before with that, and I don't want to deal with it again.

so I guess you know about the kids who killed themselves after hearing the music's pitches with headphones on?