HHN 25 Speculation

JDW

My guess is it's not a shared property, as Murdy said Hollywood's is "soon", not tomorrow. It's definitely a possibility that he just meant the day after, but my gut's saying it's not what he meant. Doesn't look like they're getting FvJ, and Murdy doesn't want to so Scream, so it has to be one of those two, which makes me think FvJ will be it. All the clues point to it. Then next week will be TWD or Insidious, then the following week probably whichever wasn't announced, then Scream, then the rest in whatever order they end up choosing. It looks like we're only sharing 2 properties this year, compared to SIX last year (TWD, AvP, Drac, FDTD, Purge, Face/Off). Maybe the synergistic minds of Comcast are calming down when it comes to HHN...or maybe they're making an exception for the anniversary. Time will tell.

If they want a lot of people to be hype for the event this early, they'd announce TWD. I only say "Hype" because the GA would find it appealing again

An insidious announcement would be closest to theatrical release or DVD release near Sept/Oct, after the full reveal is expected.

If they want a lot of people to be hype for the event this early, they'd announce TWD. I only say "Hype" because the GA would find it appealing again

An insidious announcement would be closest to theatrical release or DVD release near Sept/Oct, after the full reveal is expected.

I don't see the point in holding back Insidious that far, if they haven't seen it they'll see it before they go to the event.

• Mark M. locked and unpinned this topic