HHN 25 Speculation

JDW

Should we count capitals that are the first letter of a sentence? Try taking those out and see what you're left with?

I'm awful at Word Scrambles so I'm not touching this with the tip of a 10 foot pole.

EDIT: Disregard, Thanks for pointing that out Averixx xD

Edited by IheartNARWHALS

But, then why would there be a lowercase w for the first word "wE" in the sentence?

Also; one on the /maniacs.html

WE ARE JACK’S MANIACS. WE glory in the cARnage of JACk the CloWn. The MasTEr of mAYhem. THe BriNGer of ChAos and ALL tHIngs HalLoWeen HORRor NiGHTs.

SPread tHe FEAR. FoLLow JAcK. kNow ouR Secrets
If yOu’Re WorTHy.bE oNe with US.
pledge.png
#JacksManiacs tHis Is juSt the BEGinning.
joinus.png
Edited by Averixx De Avalon
  • Like 1

And here's the pledge:

I heaR his laUghTer. I WiLL sPread tHe FEARRR. I PLedgE my FAte to JACK! #JacksManiacs #HHN25 http://t.co/GJHjKoz9JO

Since "Spread the fear" is not identical in the two places it's seen, I do have to wonder if there is something here.

But...

Without a hint that there is need for it, I lack the motivation to tackle such a large jumble

• Like 2

i thought the same thing (jumble puzzle) when I saw the strangely placed capitals, but I recall that they did that in 2008 with Dr. Agana's scribblings and in other years as well, but they all turned out to be nothing burgers.

I'd love to think they finally put a hidden message in the site, but don't get your hopes up.

I could see this being just bait to get all of you spending inordinate amounts of time trying unscramble what amounts to nothing. Why wouldn't they do that? Because why would they? If they were going to spend time on the website, I'd hope it'd be to actually give us some story or something else a bit more exciting. It's a tease.

Unrelated question: Is something up with the site because everything is white now with the comments in black. Before, it was the reverse.. Did I inadvertently do something?

I could see this being just bait to get all of you spending inordinate amounts of time trying unscramble what amounts to nothing. Why wouldn't they do that? Because why would they? If they were going to spend time on the website, I'd hope it'd be to actually give us some story or something else a bit more exciting. It's a tease.

Unrelated question: Is something up with the site because everything is white now with the comments in black. Before, it was the reverse.. Did I inadvertently do something?

You're good hunnylvr, it's the new layout for the site. As far as the letters go, i too believe it's just a tease and a whole lot of nothing.

New Forum layout! Also the main site is back up and we are posting articles. Plus you can finally get to the Past events, locations, etc.

As for the wording... two letters.... P.S. :P Never agina Uni... Never agian.

• Like 3

New Forum layout! Also the main site is back up and we are posting articles. Plus you can finally get to the Past events, locations, etc.

As for the wording... two letters.... P.S. :P Never agina Uni... Never agian.

Yes, in case anyone missed it our homepage is back up with the complete history of past Halloween Horror Nights. We also posted 3 articles on our thoughts about HHN 25 and what we know so far. Go check them out if you haven't already and please share them via twitter and facebook. You'll help us out!

My thoughts: http://www.horrornightnightmares.com/2015/05/25-years-in-the-making/

JW's thoughts: http://www.horrornightnightmares.com/2015/05/jws-take-on-hhn-25/

Cody's thoughts: http://www.horrornightnightmares.com/2015/05/codys-thoughts-on-hhn-25/

• Like 5

I just watched a portion of the Mike Aiello panel from Spooky Empire from a little ways back. See here...

I have to say that I'm really disappointed that the Crowe character wasn't used. He seems like a character that would have really fit the event and got people excited about Halloween in general. I'm also curious as to whether that character had anything to do with crows that were hidden in the houses the past couple years. Anyone know anything about that? We had a lot of fun trying to find the crows in each house last year.

Was that the reason for the crows being hidden in the houses? Were they anticipating using him but something fell through?

I know he was supposed to bridge years 16-17 or 17-18 (I can't recall at the moment) but I'm sure someone with the inside scoop could clear this up.

I also wondered if the Crowe backstory made for the pumpkins in the Central Park trees. I really miss those damn pumpkins...

well with a traditional SZ in CP.. you may see them again

• Like 1

random question. Can someone explain the steampunk scary tales thing to me? I'm don't really get why the steampunk element is necessary

Because Universal likes steampunk

It's nothing new. sounds like POTW 2.0

DSC02070.jpg

3362304555_9d01f9ea50.jpg

3054202992_6d0e22583c_z.jpg?resize=425%2

Couldn't find the lion, scarecrow, and monkeys right now but you get the idea.

• Mark M. locked and unpinned this topic