HHN 25 Speculation

JDW

Yes, the black construction walls in Disaster are up. The Disaster house is still Run 3 right?

I saw them last Wednesday and became so happy, it was like Christmas! Hahaha

I saw them last Wednesday and became so happy, it was like Christmas! Hahaha

Orlando Guy is saying this on OU:

-Alice in Wonderland will not be the 3-D house this year

-Run 3 is actually something else

-Freddy v Jason and Anniversary House locations swapped

The only other house I can see be in 3D (and I hope it isn't) is Insidious.

Unless my prediction of the walking dead being in 3D comes true. Crossing my fingers.

3D wouldn't work in an outdoor venue.

Hhnmatt says Psychoscarepy is 3D and Run is actually Body Collectors.

See I can't confirm that all the clues I'm getting and research is say a house with Eddie but it won't be run

Edited by thewordwisper

Orlando Guy is saying this on OU:

-Alice in Wonderland will not be the 3-D house this year

-Run 3 is actually something else

-Freddy v Jason and Anniversary House locations swapped

Ok I've updated it once again. I'm still a bit hesitant to change Run / Psychoscareapy / Body Collectors. I'm not saying it's wrong, just that I'm unsure what to believe.

HHN%2025%20Speculation%20Map_3.png

Something I wanted to share since I've seen people wondering if Shrek is big enough for a house. (and I completely forgot to mention it before).

While perusing the permit site, I discovered the building permit for the two tents from 06. The tents are only 40x120 (4,800 sqft).

I hope that helps with any size of Shrek misgivings.

I knew Jack was coming back but seeing the teaser video made me extremely happy and excited!!

I love Jack and he was always my favorite Icon, i loved the 2007 show and that show was my favorite HHN show. the new look is awesome and i cant wait to see him again. (i hope he shows up on the streets.

I really do not care about the walking dead so when it comes back it will just be the house I avoid so it doesn't bother me anymore. walking dead is becoming tradition fpr some fans so i am okay with the house coming back.

But Jack coming back is a great thing. it has been too long and I can't wait to see the icons again if they come back with new looks.

Edited by clash

Of all the rumors thus far I thought the one that would prove wrong would be AWIL. Still hard to believe they are bringing that back after just a couple years. perfect house though the first time around. I guess if they HAVE to bring something back they are bringing back a good one.

• Like 1

OrlandoGuy is saying Psychoscareapy and Body Collectors are separate houses and the former is 3D. Looks like you were right Matt.

Here are my issues with these potential changes:

1 Alice is perfect for 3D. The surreal nature, coloration, and potential scare tactics for an Alice house are synonymous with those needed for a 3D house. Scarepy really isn't a theme that is made for 3D. Even when Jack was involved with the asylum, the colors were muted. Unless Scarepy is outside of the asylum setting, I don't see 3D working in the house. I also can't help but wonder: Is the word asylum causing these changes in rumors? When we hear/read asylum we tend to associate with PS, but Alice has been in used in conjunction with the word as well. 08 Asylum in Wonderland.

2 If Run is out, the only house that could potential use the Disaster location is BC. I think placing BC in Disaster would do it a disservice. After the beautiful scenic of the 08 house, I feel it deserves a tent at least. I suppose Alice has potential for Disaster, but I feel it would require more ability to control the lighting.

3 Separating the two (BC/PS) seems a wasted opportunity at world building. The Gentlemen showing up at the asylum (Shadybrook) brings further depth to both storylines and connects the history of the event. It also has a touch of historical accuracy.

• Like 8

OrlandoGuy is saying Psychoscareapy and Body Collectors are separate houses and the former is 3D. Looks like you were right Matt.

Your jumping to conclusion way to quickly

If dr.jimmy didn't do the run, rabit, run ill believe matt be what legacy said dr.jimmy was never wrong never he did the Psychoscareapy and Body Collectors in the same video he didn't do it because he was lazy he did because it was going to be the same house after a good month looking at the clues its safe to say run is coming

And mat is a troll

Edited by thewordwisper
  • Like 1

Your jumping to conclusion way to quickly

If dr.jimmy didn't do the run, rabit, run ill believe matt be what legacy said dr.jimmy was never wrong never he did the Psychoscareapy and Body Collectors in the same video he didn't do it because he was lazy he did because it was going to be the same house after a good month looking at the clues its safe to say run is coming

And mat is a troll

Lol ya I'm a troll. I can't wait for announcements. My info is 100% accurate

• Like 1

Guest kiwisoup

Maybe this guy is a plant from Universal to attempt and throw people off of the leaked info by leaking alternate info...if so they aren't doing a very good job. They probably are the same person as the one saying the same stuff on the other forum.

Edited by kiwisoup

• Mark M. locked and unpinned this topic