HHN 25 Speculation

JDW

My take on Jack's new look:

Corrupt, debased, debauched, decadent, decaying, declining, degenerate, degraded, depraved, dissolute, effete, evil, gone bad, gone to the dogs, immoral, lost, moribund, overripe, perverted, wanton, wicked and very dangerous to know.

• Like 7

Corrupt, debased, debauched, decadent, decaying, declining, degenerate, degraded, depraved, dissolute, effete, evil, gone bad, gone to the dogs, immoral, lost, moribund, overripe, perverted, wanton, wicked and very dangerous to know.

I'm guessing you say all of these as a good thing.

Do u think there be other icons Dr.Jimmy? Edited by thewordwisper

You forgot "Jacked Up" ;)

Sorry guys, I had to...

• Like 2

Jeezy creezy...I'm with this guy here, we finally get an announcement of an Icon overseeing the event and what does everyone do? They start crying and complaining. Damned if you do, damned if you don't situation, am I right? Seriously, every needs to calm their tits, take a step back and relax. If anything people should be outraged more that we got another year of TWD rather than the return of Jack.

It's the one constant. Inconsistency.

Fickle we are. As always and forever.

Personally, I can't wait to see where this goes.

• Like 1

I still think at least one of the roaming hordes will be led by an Icon, like the Chainsaw Drill Team led by Eddie. (That is, unless Eddie is featured in the Icons zone, which I don't see happening.) Since one horde is females, and one is males, something I believe I have brought up is the possibility of both of those hordes being led by the icons that never got their own events: Eddie and Cindy. Eddie leading the CDT as the male horde, and Cindy leading the female horde. Who knows... this is just me predicting based off of the very little info on to RH we've received, which is almost nothing.

• Like 1

Who is right about what?

That is the real question in regards to this year's speculation. We'll know soon enough. I'm honestly hoping the whole list we already have is completely incorrect (except the All Hallow's Eve scare zone).

As far as Jack goes... It is only the 1st announcement and a relatively short one at that. The only real thing that I seemed to notice was that he did initially seem much older to me in the video (sorry Jack). That definitely doesn't take anything away from him. If anything, he may look better for the purpose he's serving. The make-up, teeth, wig etc... looked great. I'm not so sure about the new coat, but it's not awful. I am interested as to why he's walking in a doomsday prepper underground bunker though. Hopefully they'll cover that part of the story eventually. Maybe Legendary Truth had him captured somewhere after he was freed from the lantern?

Edited by ThNdIzNiR
  • Like 3

GACoaster on OU is saying that TMs were informed one of the Shrek theaters will be closing temporarily for HHN. Could this be the Jack show's location?

Oh, geesh. If that's where they're putting a house it's going to be awful.

I just don't see how the can use Shrek. They could use the extended queue space and some of the regular line but they can't really use the theater or preshow with all the props and seats. And where the heck would they put the queue for this house anyways?

• Like 1

So how bad would Shrek be as a house location?

The closest comparison is Horror Night Nightmares in 2004. They took out the theater seats to give themselves more space, but it was still short and cramped. Shrek has more height available, but it's still really tight. The Jaws queue and the Popeyes queue may be comparable as far as available space if you need a more recent comparison.

But it's feasible, unfortunately. Queue runs in street between Shrek and Monsters (similar to building 44's queue), and the house runs through a Shrek theater, preshow and part of the extended queue and exits out on Minion Mayhem side.

The zones can move. Houses have to go where you can put them.

• Like 1

The closest comparison is Horror Night Nightmares in 2004. They took out the theater seats to give themselves more space, but it was still short and cramped.

But wasn't 44 closed up by then? I mean they were able to rip out the theater seats because they weren't being used anymore. Shrek is still an operating attraction so I don't know how eager they would be to rip out all those seats only to put them all back in after HHN. Unless Shrek is going away soon....

But wasn't 44 closed up by then? I mean they were able to rip out the theater seats because they weren't being used anymore. Shrek is still an operating attraction so I don't know how eager they would be to rip out all those seats only to put them all back in after HHN. Unless Shrek is going away soon....

Removing seats isn't difficult. Theaters do it all the time. In regards to 44, I've been told they actually put them back in in 2004 because they weren't planning on demolishing it then.

And there has been rumors of Shrek going away.

EDIT, and I want to add that I doubt they'd put a show in there (unless it's a movie). The venues are set up to be stages anymore. They're projection screens.

Edited by Legacy

• Mark M. locked and unpinned this topic