HHN 25 Speculation

JDW

I wonder who made his teeth... Think those are custom?

About 4 or 5 people involved in the design. I mean would you know them if I told you their names?

Also Cody put this together to show Jacks different phases

11062114_949757555055889_373961201592095

Official 25 logo

ZK2pH7eA.jpg

• Like 1

Another issue I have is that we know for a fact his appearance in the parks will not be anywhere as good as these media shots are. It'll be either a mask or a makeup job half as good.

A mask? You're joking right? Have they ever used a mask for Jack?

• Like 1

Yeah. They used it in the houses he's been in (all four).

Well... At least it makes a little sense if he's in a house, since you only really see him for a couple seconds. I'd imagine that it wouldn't work so well outside in a scare zone, or especially for the show.

Soooo...It's ok to repeat something over and over and over and over as long as it's something you like. That's what i'm gettin from some in here. Something's wrong upstairs when a rehashed concept, and over used character,.,.,.Excuse me, i mean icon (don't wanna hurt feelings), and how the numbers in the event tittle gets some all gitty and saying "it's something atleast". Yet they bringTWD for 3/4 years and WW3 breaks out lol. Just an observation, nothing more. :P

• Like 1

I had been avoiding these forums this morning, waiting until the reveal. You see Chad jumped the gun again and tweeted a spoiler for this. I did not click on the link and read what he had to say until after the reveal. And I was afraid that it might be discussed in here - I am quite pleased it wasn't!

But now that I've read what Chad said, although he must have seen this video before it was released his take on it was all about how fat Jack is now.

If I had read his post before I saw the vid I would have expected some kind of "Big Fat Party Animal" Jack instead of the decadent and dissolute Jack that has been revealed, He's not some latter day clown version of John Belushi but rather a weathered and decayed version... I like It!

You could even say Jack has gotten a bit krusty with age... but I won't say that they've had too much trouble with Fox already!

• Like 4

I def didn't get the "rocker" Jack vibe at all from the video. I mean, I can understand why some would think that, but it's not like rock music has never been used with Jack's character before. I mean... with the CoC show, that's how his theme was played during his entrance. That's what it reminded me of.

I think they have no idea what they want to do. He looks "darker" but the logo is more "fun" and the 25 symbol is more "festive" and the music starts off "Creepy" then is "rock" so who knows.

So the overall feeling is chaotic to you?

The mix of festive/dark/fun/creepy makes sense to me through the use of Chaos Reigns and the Bringer of Chaos lines.

• Like 4

The first thing that came to mind when we saw his face was "Hey, that looks a LOT like the Grinch"

but to respond to all the people disapproving Jack's return, YOU SHOULD HAVE KNOWN HE WAS RETURNING SINCE THE END OF THE 2014 EVENT

but to respond to all the people disapproving Jack's return, YOU SHOULD HAVE KNOWN HE WAS RETURNING SINCE THE END OF THE 2014 EVENT

I've been disappointed since they announced him ever since the initial teaser. They further dropped the ball with how they're handling the non-existent cohesiveness, marketing, and icon.

I liked what you said after this question. But in my opinion, I think it looks terrible. Give me the vibe of HHN12/13's commercial and I'll be thrilled.

The first thing that came to mind when we saw his face was "Hey, that looks a LOT like the Grinch"

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought "Grinch."

And you're right. I'm confused why everyone is so excited about stuff we've known and suspected for months.

• Like 2

• Mark M. locked and unpinned this topic