HHN 25 Speculation

JDW

My take on the vault

As for the list being wrong. Sure it could be. I highly doubt it but it could be.

I can tell you I was pretty certain about it two months ago. No idea now.

But just because you will it... Doesn't mean it will be yours (sorry Sven).

So, The Vault (pardon my ignorance, but I only heard about the Vault AFTER the fact), was never owned by Universal - it was another fan site like this one dedicated to HHN? And now it's got activity right before a huge anniversary year? I find it all interesting.. Are most of the people who participated in The Vault here at Nightmares now?

I appreciate the time so many of you take to give us the history - both about the event itself and the peripheral stuff that came with it (like The Vault). When I feel like a complete idiot for not being able to speculate as well as some of you, I have to remind myself how many more years you all have over me on this event. And then I can just enjoy watching the process.

Anyway, i realize we think we have the event all figured out, but I'm still very excited about today's announcement. I'm hoping they really get us with something unexpected. To be honest, as long as it isn't the goddam Walking Dead, I'll be thrilled.

It's not The Walking Dead. Hollywood's not announcing anything till next month, so we'll share the announcement with them when the time comes. Today is probably tickets and Jack's Back, with his new look.

Tickets? Unlikely, they wouldn't have a hidden link for tickets.

Edited by criticalanalysis

Are most of the people who participated in The Vault here at Nightmares now?

A Lot of the old blood is gone but they were here at one point. I was a moderator for the vault before it went down.

I'd agree. Based on this the whole BringerofChaos hashtag and the nightmarereturns one as well. I'm assuming we will just be getting a Jack video today. Makes sense. No real info. Just Jack. Oh and the over $100.00 base ticket price 0.o

• Like 1

Tickets? Unlikely, they wouldn't have a hidden link for tickets.

I just assumed so because doesn't it usually come with the first update? Or is it with the first house announcement? I don't usually pay attention to that because i don't buy mine till September anyway lol

So I guess there are only 2 shows?

Bill & Ted and Jack?

I'm also curious about the tickets. First off, I'd like to know the date range for the Rush of Fear Pass. Second, how much will it cost with Express added to the RoF? I can't possibly be $130 for each night used.

Edited by ThNdIzNiR

Well well well look who was right about Jack and his "leather" type look lol this guy! That video universal released gives me chills

That looks nothing like leather dude. IT's a shiny red ringmaster coat. Lengthened from the previous one. Buckled up and rhinestones on the shoulder. If anything it looks like Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band

• Like 5

I love this! I love the new look! I love that the website is updated with all this new stuff with not even a glimpse of TWD. I realize some of you here dislike Jack, but I've always liked the bastard. I am actually afraid of clowns as a general rule (thanks Stephen King), but Jack is sarcastic and I love sarcastic. He's a bad ass, and he gives off a vibe that says "This isn't Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween"... get what I'm saying? I'm thrilled they are bringing him back. Think about it.. how could you have a big anniversary and NOT bring him back?

I am also thrilled by the rest of the tweets - 9 houses, confirmed.. 5 scare zones WITH roaming hordes, confirmed. I'll take it.

That looks nothing like leather dude. IT's a shiny red ringmaster coat. Lengthened from the previous one. Buckled up and rhinestones on the shoulder. If anything it looks like Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band

Need to get your eyes checked, that's extremely leather. Red leather but still leather

Well well well look who was right about Jack and his "leather" type look lol this guy! That video universal released gives me chills

Actually you said leather rocker type. I'm not sure what kind of rock you listen to, but apparently they must play circus music because it's a ringmaster coat.

Maybe you meant this... http://cache3.asset-cache.net/gc/156051763-taylor-swift-performs-onstage-during-the-mtv-gettyimages.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=GkZZ8bf5zL1ZiijUmxa7QYD1944hXix3LbtILI1cD2m78N65M73%2BikkMyPR2BsLlbCwJj7qKLLEdVHG67%2B6Anw%3D%3D

Edited by ThNdIzNiR
  • Like 1

Need to get your eyes checked, that's extremely leather. Red leather but still leather

Actualyy I do need to have my eyes checked. Broke my glasses. :P

All right I looked at the high def pic.

heroimg01-post.jpg

Yeah shiny red leather. Still looks like Sgt. Pepper's

• Like 1

Actually you said leather rocker type. I'm not sure what kind of rock you listen to, but apparently they must play circus music because it's a ringmaster coat.

Wait for the announcement of jacks show you'll see

Wait for the announcement of jacks show you'll see

• Mark M. locked and unpinned this topic