HHN 25 Speculation

JDW

Prepare to have at least one of your assumptions about house locations challenged. Tent three is not happening, but there's still nine houses.

From what I have heard, Universal is looking to reconfigure/expand their parades and is building another parade warehouse in the MIB expansion pad. Should we assume that this is where the rumored third tent house will go instead?

If you don't want to see it, either let the admins make a new topic for spoilers OR don't browse this topic until then.

I know it seems a tad hypocritical of me, as in the past I was perhaps the biggest culprit of all in hinting at inside info. What goes around comes around and karma's a bitch, right?

But, now that I have converted, and am "redeemed" so to speak, like any who has gone through such a drastic revival I'm the one to jump up at the tent meeting and testify! Glory hallelujah!

This is a speculation thread after all, it is for speculating about what we do not yet know. It is not a thread for spoilers, I doubt there will be any need for such a thing.

Indeed there is a device incorporated in these forums to post spoilers that cannot be seen unless they are deliberately highlighted by those who wish to view them.

So I don't think my request was all that unreasonable. At any rate we hopefully will all get see whatever Jack's new look, persona or whatever will be when that may be revealed tomorrow.

Unless it is something else at all that is to be revealed?

Oh dear, the suspense is terrible,,,, I hope it will last!!!!

• Like 2

i wonder what will jack will look like this time and how do he escpae the lantern though did he made some kind of deal with fear but like he said "we don't know Jack?"

Edited by timbo8

Possible ticket prices according to HHNRumors (http://hhnrumors.com/hhn-ticket-prices-soar-break-100-mark/):

Going to HHN this year just got a bit more expensive. Rumor has it that the price of a single night ticket without any discounts will cost $102 plus tax. That’s a $6 increase over the same ticket last year. Frequent Fear Pass Plus (without discount) is still at an affordable rate of $111 plus tax which will get you back to the event numerous times. Remember, until Universal officially releases ticket prices, this is all just speculation and subject to change. Some other notable ticket options are as follows:

• Single Night Admission (No Discount) – $102
  • FFP (No Discount) – $95
  • FFP+ (No Discount) – $111
  • Rush of Fear (No Discount) – $84
  • Single Night Admission Non Peak (FL Res Coupon/Annual Pass) – $50
  • Single Night Admission Friday (FL Res Coupon/Annual Pass) – $61
  • Single Night Admission Saturday (FL Res Coupon/Annual Pass) – $77
  • FFP (Annual Pass) – $84
  • FFP+ (Annual Pass) – $99
  • Rush of Fear (Annual Pass) – $73

Express passes have supposedly gone up to $130 a night. YIKES! They have also supposedly introduced a new after 10pm express pass that will be around $70.

Possible ticket prices according to HHNRumors (http://hhnrumors.com/hhn-ticket-prices-soar-break-100-mark/):

Going to HHN this year just got a bit more expensive. Rumor has it that the price of a single night ticket without any discounts will cost $102 plus tax. That’s a $6 increase over the same ticket last year. Frequent Fear Pass Plus (without discount) is still at an affordable rate of $111 plus tax which will get you back to the event numerous times. Remember, until Universal officially releases ticket prices, this is all just speculation and subject to change. Some other notable ticket options are as follows:

• Single Night Admission (No Discount) – $102
  • FFP (No Discount) – $95
  • FFP+ (No Discount) – $111
  • Rush of Fear (No Discount) – $84
  • Single Night Admission Non Peak (FL Res Coupon/Annual Pass) – $50
  • Single Night Admission Friday (FL Res Coupon/Annual Pass) – $61
  • Single Night Admission Saturday (FL Res Coupon/Annual Pass) – $77
  • FFP (Annual Pass) – $84
  • FFP+ (Annual Pass) – $99
  • Rush of Fear (Annual Pass) – $73

Express passes have supposedly gone up to $130 a night. YIKES! They have also supposedly introduced a new after 10pm express pass that will be around $70.

What about FFP/FFP+/Rush with Express added?

No rumored info on the cost plus Express but i'd say add $130 to each ticket as a starting point.

That seems like about what it has been in past years.

To me, the bigger question is, what is the cost going to be when adding in this theoretical "After 10pm" Express? Also, if they are offering an After 10pm Express, does that mean the park will be open PAST midnight every night?

To me, the bigger question is, what is the cost going to be when adding in this theoretical "After 10pm" Express? Also, if they are offering an After 10pm Express, does that mean the park will be open PAST midnight every night?

If they take away the dreaded "Rush to do something" 12 PM nights, that would be a godsend. Means I could relax more.

Supposedly, the after 10pm express has been around for a while, just not advertised. I've heard of some friends utilizing it in the past and was reminded about it by someone on twitter. If they advertise it though, it'll be utilized way more, and you can say goodbye to shorter lines after 10pm, which is such bullshit.

Queue times are the biggest issue at HHN. Nowadays if you go any day (that's not a Wednesday, though we'll see how that works out this year) after the first 2 weekends, chance are every single line will be 60 min or longer, with the really bad nights seeing 90-180min waits all around. If you cut express entirely, you cut all those lines in half. You could go back to pulsing a little harder, which will inflate the wait times again, but not to the 3 hour mark. But that will never happen.

This would piss off A LOT of people (including most here), but the best thing to do would be to raise FFP, FFP+ and RoF prices so they're not cheaper than a one day ticket, and to strip the passes of express. On some nights, those passes can add thousands of more express passes to the queues, and that seriously inflates wait times on non peak nights. Less express and less people=shorter lines. Or they could go the Hollywood route and seriously limit the amount of FFPs for sale.

• Like 1

I want the "Scream Early" option that was $20-30 to get into a single park for 3 hours before the event started. Hasn't been around for a few years now, but when I got it, I went to IoA and rode everything of importance before they opened the event.

• Mark M. locked and unpinned this topic