HHN 25 Speculation

JDW

Well... And the popcorn box wasn't a movie theater popcorn box, but rather a carnival style popcorn box. That would the Carnival of Crazy zone idea rumored to be in New York.

The event is supposed to be heavily carnival themed. Merchandise n marketing is supposed to be heavy with Jack and his carnival themes also. I was told walking dead would have the very minimum in the eyes or merchandise and marketing

I feel if there is miss leading info I would probably be the AWiL and the walking dead I don't think there coming this year honestly AWiL is to soon for a come back and the walking dead had to many combacks

If this list is fake, we can all agree AWIL isn't happening. Knowing marketing I think TWD happens regardless.

If the list is fake or has some misdirection in it, my hope is that AWIL isn't happening, but I want it replaced with another IP. That's an odd stance for me, but I'm very upset Crimson Peak is apparently not coming.

I'm pretty bummed about that myself.

• Like 2

based on the rumors of what's going on with Jack, would it be safe to see that this is a "Christopher Nolan-style" reboot of Jack?

i would think the second jack would be Nolan joker sine that joker was smart and cunning like that Joker was this Joker would be like suicide squad joker in the movie that coming out next year

• Like 1

I'm wondering what's happened to Jack from the time the video towards the end of hnn 24 was released and now.

Anyways:

based on the rumors of what's going on with Jack, would it be safe to see that this is a "Christopher Nolan-style" reboot of Jack?

I don't know what rumors you're talking about but dc parallels might not be inaccurate.

Perhaps instead of a nolan-style reboot, we're getting a "HHN: New 52" type of thing. Think about it like this:

There's a surprising amount of back story for hhn. What if what we're seeing is a universal restart of their plot assets so as to pull in a new crowd?

They certainly wouldn't be doing it just for us out of the kindness of their hearts from what people have been saying on this forum. Perhaps we're about to see the compromise between marketing and A&D, with Jack being the start of it. Or multiple "Jack" characters.

Sorry I am just recently checking the forums after a long hiatus. So we are pretty dang positive about this line-up that I think we see listed on the first page? Interesting. Asylum in Wonderland is one of my all time favorite zones and I hope the house can recapture that magic and no offense but if it MUST be 3D, never care for 3D, I hope it is a step up from Penn & Teller and Afterlife as I found those to be real bummers. Because I am already scared I can see like the cheap 3D card effects and other swirls from Penn & Teller in it. Lol! Sorry to post after forever and immediately jump to pessimistic conclusions and fears lol!

Ironically, when I was told what the new Jack looked like, the immediate analogy I thought of was Nolan vs Burton's DC.

dont forget we going to have a new joker soon so i wouldn't be surpsided if jack going to be somewhat like that joker

Interesting...

Not really. The Jack design was approved in February or March because marketing has to build everything they're using him on and shoot the commercial. All of that is complete before the reveal.

• Like 1

Not really. The Jack design was approved in February or March because marketing has to build everything they're using him on and shoot the commercial. All of that is complete before the reveal.

if jack getting a new look would that mean chance is also getting a new look as well if she does aprear

Does anyone else find it a little... -uncomfortable- that, this early, we have a few members here openly discussing what I don't think was included in the end-all leak like it's factual small talk? Like I get that you're not directly announcing things in here but then people either heavily hint at something or confidently tell us that it is or isn't the way something is going to be. Leave something for us to actually speculate on!

I dunno, I might be wrong though.

Edited by Mrevio
  • Like 1

Yeah, there were rumors before of Jack getting a "new look". I actually DO NOT know what that new look may be at all. I am very happy about that! So if some of you have learned this.... please do not post it openly here! In fact don't hint too much about it either.

I wanna wait till the reveal. Which may be as early as tomorrow, but still I wanna wait!

Yeah, there were rumors before of Jack getting a "new look". I actually DO NOT know what that new look may be at all. I am very happy about that! So if some of you have learned this.... please do not post it openly here! In fact don't hint too much about it either.

I wanna wait till the reveal. Which may be as early as tomorrow, but still I wanna wait!

but rember jack will bethe same old jack just like joker will same old joke as we all come to know

Edited by timbo8

Does anyone else find it a little... -uncomfortable- that, this early, we have a few members here openly discussing what I don't think was included in the end-all leak like it's factual small talk? Like I get that you're not directly announcing things in here but then people either heavily hint at something or confidently tell us that it is or isn't the way something is going to be. Leave something for us to actually speculate on!

I dunno, I might be wrong though.

I can't really apologize for my tone. I have yet to see Jack this year, but have had him described to me. I'm actually trying to avoid diving into the details of what I was told. I could tell you he's wearing a doctor's jacket. I could tell he's gone steampunk. I could tell you he's wearing bondage gear. Anyone of those things could be right. Every one of them could be wrong. That's how speculation works. People say things that may or may not be true.

The "knowing" conversations always happen this time of year. Typically, it's between JDW, Jimmy and myself. This year, it's between me and people who frequent OU. There's sometimes a ton of information in them, sometimes none. It's all in the interpretation.

This is an odd year because, 1) the houses leaked REALLY early, 2) most people aren't fans of what was leaked and want it to be wrong, and 3) the 25th anniversary was way overhyped by the super fans. I get not liking what is being speculated. I get being dissuaded by "our" certainty. But this what speculation has always been and it won't stop.

I hate Jack. I was annoyed they were bringing him back. After hearing about this year's Jack, I'm extremely intrigued.

• Like 1

• Mark M. locked and unpinned this topic