HHN 25 Speculation

JDW

Nightmare...

Someone wearing a hat or a wig.

Freddy or Jack?

Maybe it isn't Freddy vs. Jason after all, only Nightmare on Elm Street?

Freddy usually wears pants though... not sure what that person is wearing.

TWD returning would be a nightmare for many of the fans, but I'm pretty sure that isn't the direction they going for with this.

My guess is that it will be a Jack being the icon announcement (wearing his new costume).

Edited by ThNdIzNiR

So HHN 23 was the year of the Kerezan,

and HHN 24 the year of the Strengoit,

and this is shaping up to be the year of the Morphan,

anyone want to start placing bets on whether next year will be Maschorian, Cerebin, or Baccanoid?

Finally doubling up Parade? That would be swell.

And in regards to Jack (from what I'm being told), I'm hoping it's still the spirit of Chaos, but maybe not our Jack.

In regards to Jack, what are the chances of him being front and center in all the ads? If he is the Icon again, fingers crossed we share ads and he pops up in Hollywood again,,

And in regards to Jack (from what I'm being told), I'm hoping it's still the spirit of Chaos, but maybe not our Jack.

what if chaos is an enity and whoever becoames possed by it becomes that demon or like another jack reborn like how dr who reborns into a new new doctor

Would it even be possible to double up in the parade building? Superstar takes up half of the space.

as for jack how they treat him they are treating him like how dc and wb using the joker for movies and just changing his look and attuide but he still the same joker with different look and attuide the same goes for jack he still the jack but a different look and attuide.

another thing do you think that either mike or somebody from a and d knows somebody in the wb and dc movie business and that person told them what each joker would be like for inspation

Edited by timbo8
  • Like 1

For reasons that should be quite obvious I have to word this very very carefully:

As Jeramy (JDW) has said the sources that had formerly given inside information were such that needed to have actual and correct information about the event well beforehand in order to do their jobs. Indeed the person whom I believe was my primary source would fit that description exactly.

However I believe that it may be very possible that the person in question may have actually been known to be such a source at Universal, that they were allowing some leaks perhaps even deliberately to create buzz amongst the hardcore fan base - that is to say, us.

And furthermore it may be very very possible that this year that person was asked to deliberately give misinformation instead. Knowing that this would still create buzz, but without spoiling everything so prematurely. I do NOT know this for a fact, and it may very well be that the leaks are indeed the actual plans as they were up to the time they were leaked.

But I personally rather hope this is the case as it would mean I actually do not have the info yet! I would love nothing more than to learn that all that I think will be at the event this year is part of an elaborate red herring, a joke on me and on us! How fitting for a year in which our own demented Joker is expected to return in some form! HAhahahHahahHAAHHAhhahaha!!!!

But this may not be as likely as I hope.

Nevertheless I am very pleased with the latest teasers as they allow me now to actually speculate on this as I have not been able too for some time.

So speculating on it here's my thoughts:

The blurred silhouetted figure does look like Jack to me, the hairstyle reminds me of him. It seems to fit the rumors of his being given a "new look" or new wardrobe this year. But if this is Jack, what is he wearing? I have read those who say they think it looks like a rocker's leather coat, or a trench coat of some sort, but those types of garments usually have long sleeves.

This figure's forearms and legs look quite bare. It seems to be short sleeved, but loose - it almost looks like a dress! Some have thought it may be a female figure for this very reason! But putting aside any notion of Jack in drag, and continuing with the idea that it is indeed Jack, what sort of clothes would match that look?

I cannot help but think about all the rumors already circulating about an increased use of Psychoscareapy this year. According to the leaks there will be both a house and a zone featuring the inmates of Shadybrook. And remembering that there's a profound connection between Jack and that franchise I wonder if this has something to do with it?

Remember the words written in the popcorn box? They seem to be about Jack: "You will hear his laughter", "He's back He's back He's back" etc. But they are not written by him. Rather they are written in the plural - "We know the way" "Join us" etc. So who are these people obsessed it seems with Jack? There is a clue in these writings "There is freedom in madness" and especially "They call us lunatics, but we are legion".

Consider especially that the tunnel image appeared on the HHN website on a page marked "maniacs"! Who were more obssessed with Jack and saw him as their "leader" of sorts more than the very inmates of Shadybrook as they were presented in the house Psychoscareapy: Maximum Madness in 2006?

Yes I think the messages scrawled inside the popcorn box were written by the Shadybrook inmates themselves! And so I think that shadowy figure in the teaser IS jack wearing the hospital gown of a Shadybrook Asylum inmate!

Thus I speculate (and I so love being able to do this again!) that this year will simply be quite CrAzY!!!!!!

• Like 5

• Mark M. locked and unpinned this topic