HHN 25 Speculation

JDW

Complete speculation on my part but I'm going to go ahead and take a shot at what I believe this years house lineup will be.

* American werewolf in London

* alice in wonderland

* body collectors

* best of house (similar to walking deads mega house last year)

* psychoscarepy 3-D

* Freddy vs Jason

* walking dead

* scream

* insidious

Also I speculate Jack is back but not as his normal "look"

:)

Never got to experience body collectors but is it true that the house was silent?

Wow, how ever did you come up with those. Inside sources?

• Like 1

Could the Traditional Halloween sz be The Hallow?

From what I'm hearing, it wouldn't surprise me. Everything in the streets seems to have been a variation of something seen in a house, so The Hallow would make sense.

I miss those days. So much fun.

You're ether trollin, or you are genuinly saying that everything leaked is wrong. I pick the first one.

Not everything, there's a few things that are right. N that's fine I don't expect anybody to take me seriously, seeing as how I don't have much credit behind me right now but remember me around the time reveals start happening and see how credible I am then :)

Not everything, there's a few things that are right. N that's fine I don't expect anybody to take me seriously, seeing as how I don't have much credit behind me right now but remember me around the time reveals start happening and see how credible I am then :)

Duly noted, right alongside TwoTonTick

• Like 2

It took almost a month for the one permit without a location to be updated last year. It's become my new "refresh"!

Do you think this is the construction of the 9th house location? Maybe a tent, or some sort of addition to a building that already exists? Has anyone noticed any new structures going up over the past couple weeks? Pics?

Guest kiwisoup

Alice in wonderland is not in 3D, there's no run house, it's strictly just body collectors and the 3D house is psychoscarepy

I'm starting to wonder if the whole Body Collector's/Psychoscarapy mash-up isn't actually a mash-up but two different lists given out. One with Body Collector's and one with Psychoscarapy and the two different lists got merged together. If the rumor about different people being involved with HHN getting different lists is true, clashing sources would make sense. Then again, he could be trolling...

Do you think this is the construction of the 9th house location? Maybe a tent, or some sort of addition to a building that already exists? Has anyone noticed any new structures going up over the past couple weeks? Pics?

I haven't heard of any new structures. The permit that initially lacked a location last year was for the parade building.

I'm starting to wonder if the whole Body Collector's/Psychoscarapy mash-up isn't actually a mash-up but two different lists given out. One with Body Collector's and one with Psychoscarapy and the two different lists got merged together. If the rumor about different people being involved with HHN getting different lists is true, clashing sources would make sense. Then again, he could be trolling...

My question is why would he be trolling and if there are multiple list's how many are... my source(if I can trust him) told me some of the things on the list isn't happening.

and one of them I think is AWiL

Edited by thewordwisper

The problem with the "different lists" theory is that every department needs to be in perfect unison since there's makeup, costumes, props and so on. Throwing around different lists to different departments would be chaotic logistacally speaking.

The problem with the "different lists" theory is that every department needs to be in perfect unison since there's makeup, costumes, props and so on. Throwing around different lists to different departments would be chaotic logistacally speaking.

There are ways to do it. I wouldn't imagine it would be the first time a company kept people in the dark about what exactly they're making.

The problem with the theory is the fact that it wouldn't be worth it to expend the resources and pull out all the stops to ensure each department is kept unaware of what they're making. Which for this line of work is impossible anyways.

Frankly, it sounds very much like a fan's dream. A precaution that would keep us guessing in times of speculation.

They're not going to do that for us.

There are ways to do it. I wouldn't imagine it would be the first time a company kept people in the dark about what exactly they're making.

The problem with the theory is the fact that it wouldn't be worth it to expend the resources and pull out all the stops to ensure each department is kept unaware of what they're making. Which for this line of work is impossible anyways.

Frankly, it sounds very much like a fan's dream. A precaution that would keep us guessing in times of speculation.

They're not going to do that for us.

Not much different from what i said. You cannot keep certain sectors within A and D in the dark, it just doesen't work.

With that being said, homeboy got what he wanted, some much needed attention, I for one will not play along.

• Mark M. locked and unpinned this topic