HHN 25 Speculation

JDW

So OI has confirmed that Scream, FvJ, AWIL, Blizzard, and Icons House will be in Soundstages.

5 Soundstages

http://orlandoinformer.com/page/articles.html/_/blog/universal-orlando/hhns-full-house-lineup-exposed?pg=1

I'd be surprised if Scream was in a Soundstage and not Insidious. Both can easily be done in tents, but Scream would be in a tent before Insidious IMO. This part at the end intrigues me:

"a surprising twist that may cause the lineup to be cut back down to the normal eight mazes. We’ll cover all this – and more! – in part two, coming Sunday night."

I'd be surprised if Scream was in a Soundstage and not Insidious. Both can easily be done in tents, but Scream would be in a tent before Insidious IMO. This part at the end intrigues me:

"a surprising twist that may cause the lineup to be cut back down to the normal eight mazes. We’ll cover all this – and more! – in part two, coming Sunday night."

That part intrigued me too, I don't like the sound of that.

well if it true we either losing a house or a show the house will be losing will proablly be run for the show i thinking the rocky horror show since bill and ted is on one stage i odnt think they dont want to lose a jack mini show either

well if it true we either losing a house or a show the house will be losing will proablly be run for the show i thinking the rocky horror show since bill and ted is on one stage i odnt think they dont want to lose a jack mini show either

I definitely think it will be RHPS, and it will probably be Run, because that's the house in Disaster!. I just wish that they wouldn't.

I would hardly call RHPS popular. When I went last year team members were holding signs and shouting for people to watch it.

Honestly, only die-hard rocky fans were going too. Most people haven't even heard of RHPS. Last year I took some of my younger friends and they were so confused because they'd never seen it.

• Like 1

I would hardly call RHPS popular. When I went last year team members were holding signs and shouting for people to watch it.

Seriously! They were practically begging people to go in. I was holding out hope that they might start offering cash to attend. Didn't happen. :)

• Like 3

• Mark M. locked and unpinned this topic