HHN 25 Speculation

JDW

Would this be it?:

Production Central- Children's stories

NY- Sideshow

Sting Alley- ?

Hollywood- Icons/Anniversary zone

Mel's- Classic Monsters (potentially cancelled)

Central Park- Trick or Treaters

I think it's Scary Tales, and not just children stories. It just makes way more sense.

• Like 2

Super excited this will be my first time at Orlando after years of going to Hollywood so here's how I see the supposed lineup.

From Most Anticipated

RUN-I don't know why but this concept has always intrigued me. I have always wanted to see a version of this in Hollywood but seeing in Orlando makes me all the more excited.

BLIZZARD- Again Shadybrook has always intrigued me. The body collectors also seem insanely cool so both of them in one maze is awesome!

SCREAM- The original is one of my favorites of all time. When we got it at Hollywood on the Terror Tram I was so bummed of what Murdy did with him. FINALLY getting to see a Scream maze is a dream come true!

Hollow'd Past 2- This also seems like a really cool concept. I saw some videos on the first maze and it looked really cool. What I'm digging from this maze is that I'll get to experience scenes from mazes I've never seen before.

FREDDY VS JASON- This would be higher up but I'm sure we're getting it in Hollywood too but it'll still be exciting to see the differences and come on its Freddy and Jason two of the biggest horror icons in one maze!

AN AMERICAN WEREWOLF IN LONDON- I loved the house in Hollywood yet I've heard that it isn't the quality of what yours was so getting to see it in Orlando is great!

ALICE IN WONDERLAND 3D- Not a big fan of 3D mazes but I'm curious as to how you guys handle them. The Alice in Wonderland concept is kinda whatever to me though.

INSIDIOUS- I'm not a fan of the movies and I dint like the maze in Hollywood as much as I wanted to. Again this will also probably be in Hollywood so I'm not really too excited for this.

THE WALKING DEAD- Ugh should I say more? I don't care what coast it is screw TWD!

Being that yesterday was Earth Day, may I suggest that if you are attending multiple nights that you hang on to your glasses and reuse them as many times as you can? Just sayin.. and yes, we do that, so I'm not being a hypocrite.

That was beautiful. .. and so sickeningly accurate.

I believe that the late great George Carlin said it best about Earth Day (You can find it on youtube). To honor his memory i'll take full advantage of those lovely plastic containers at the house exit. But that's just me :-p.

Yeah, I wholeheartedly believed Insidious was a SS only house, but I will eat my words. I still feel like it called for a more controlled environment the SSs provide, but if they can nail it in a tent, I'm all for it.

I'm REALLY happy to see 2 originals in the SSs!! I hope that we see cold and snow effects for PsychoScarepy.

Alice in a tent was a given when it was confirmed 3D, and RUN in Disaster was also a given.

Can anyone confirm how different AWiL and RUN will be to their predecessors? And will their be any "new" promo-table thing attached to TWD?

Without anymore info, my anticipation list is:

1. Freddy vs Jason (Tricky. AvP was absolutely disappointing and I was beyond excited for it. I really hope that's not the case with this one. NoES is my unbeatable favorite house of all time. I really can't see this one being anything less than amazing, but I said the same about AvP. Staying cautious to avoid over exciting myself for a letdown.)

2. Blizzard (This sounds like a knockout house. Really interested.)

3. Insidious (I've wanted this one since 2011. I'm ready.)

4. Alice 3D (if it wasn't 3D it'd be higher. The 3D aspect has me worried it'll feel more gag-like than necessary, but I could be very wrong.)

5. Best of HHN (Hollow'd Past's best of scenes were disappointing. Let's see how this one is.)

6. Scream (Love the movies, so this could go the Halloween route and be awesome.)

7. RUN ( I have a feeling this could be really disappointing as it's impossible to do what they did in 01. Maybe it's a completely different type of house.)

8. AWiL (if it's not anything new, nothing to anticipate. I did the house 25 times. I'd know EXACTLY what to expect)

Not including TWD because I'm not excited for it. I'll go through to give it a chance because I'm not ignorant enough to not do it all just because I don't like the property, but if it's total crap like I think it will be, that will be the only time I do it. Hell I only willingly did HAVOC2 twice and Afterlife 3 times in 2013 because they sucked so hard.

I'm going to fly out from Cali this year because the line-up looks great!

FVJ: With some creative freedom this could be cool!

TWD: Yeah, I'm tired if it, but I think it may be descent.

Insidious: Honestly wasn't impressed that much with our version so I look forward to what Florida will do.

AWiL: Best. House. Ever. Really excited to relive it! Looking forward to singing Blue Moon at the top of my lungs again! :D

Scream: Always wanted to see a house on this, specifically the garage door scene. I'm kind if glad Hollywood is not doing it since I don't think they would at all do it justice.

Icons house: This should be really cool! Looking forward to it!

Psychoscarepy Body Collectors: Don't have much to say on it except it sounds cool.

RUN: Again, sounds cool.

Alice: Looking forward to seeing their take on it.

Sounds like a pretty well-rounded line-up. I think they did very well to appease the original fans while scoring some cool properties. Despite all of the complaining, this year will be great.

Freak, which weekend are you thinking of going? If I'm there when you are, do I need to yell Two Ton Tick so I can find you? :)

Oh okay! Sorry for the confusion.

No really you're good. When I post things, I try and keep up with the general assumptions so as not to give too much away too soon. But that all changed yesterday anyway and I haven't caught up with what is already out there. It's complicated. But HHN Rumors made it a whole lot easier for me.

Corrected the first post

No really you're good. When I post things, I try and keep up with the general assumptions so as not to give too much away too soon. But that all changed yesterday anyway and I haven't caught up with what is already out there. It's complicated. But HHN Rumors made it a whole lot easier for me.

Corrected the first post

Okay. This is the only house that is utterly confusing me. Lol.

Freak, which weekend are you thinking of going? If I'm there when you are, do I need to yell Two Ton Tick so I can find you? :)

Don't know the specific weekend, but I do plan on going.

Regardless of what this year's "secret phrase" is for Hollywood, I prefer TTT. Its just too iconic.

• Like 2

• Mark M. locked and unpinned this topic