HHN 25 Speculation

JDW

Okay, so it's similar to illusions? It sounds fun. My favorite part of haunted houses is when I get disoriented, like in the jail scene of TWD last year, and in the mirror rooms in the dollhouse and in giggles and gore. :D

So they provide the glasses then? And are they the ones you return to them at the end or throw away?

Being that yesterday was Earth Day, may I suggest that if you are attending multiple nights that you hang on to your glasses and reuse them as many times as you can? Just sayin.. and yes, we do that, so I'm not being a hypocrite.

That was beautiful. .. and so sickeningly accurate.

Being that yesterday was Earth Day, may I suggest that if you are attending multiple nights that you hang on to your glasses and reuse them as many times as you can? Just sayin.. and yes, we do that, so I'm not being a hypocrite.

That was beautiful. .. and so sickeningly accurate.

I totally would reuse them! I'll get my friends to do it too.
  • Like 1

My first time chiming in in a while

Ok well here's my thoughts about this house lineup if this is indeed what we are getting.

TWD: I am super bummed if this is coming back again. I'm holding on to some faint hope that this is somehow wrong or changes. I love The Walking Dead show, but I don't any property to be at the event four times in a row. I also seriously don't see how this recent season will make for a particularly good or different house. Doesn't feel like there's enough. Yeah this sucks.

AWIL: This part really annoys me, more so than TWD ever will. At least with TWD each house has been based on a different season so there's new stuff. to be in the house. This one will be based on the exact same movie, and most likely then will be basically the exact same. Yeah, it was an amazing house, but I still don't want it back. That's one thing I've always hated about Howl-O-Scream that previously HHN never did. HOS reuses several of the exact same houses in consecutive years all the time, I hate that. This isn't quite the same, because there was a year in between and it's only one house, but still. I don't like them reusing an exact same house so soon.

Freddy Vs. Jason: Cool, awesome. I think it'll be awesome to have both of them in one house. I will be very excited for this one. I don't really want them to be fighting each other though, that doesn't seem scary. It should be more like Freddy and Jason both teaming up to kill us.

Scream: Provided this is based on the movie, I will be extremely excited for this. Should be great! I love the Scream movies.

Insidious: Yes! Been wanting this since the first one came out, and apparently Hollywood's house was great. This seems like it should make a great house. I love the movies.

Alice In Wonderland: OMFG YES! You guys have no idea how much I love this! This will easily be my most anticipated house they could possibly ever do and has a real good shot at being my favorite house ever. I'm just biased because I absolutely love anything Alice In Wonderland, and I love dark/scary Alice In Wonderland stuff even more. Asylum In Wonderland was one of my top favorite scarezones ever, and I loved the Alice In Wonderland room in Scary Tales 3. Beyond excited for this one!

Run: Cool. Never got to experience either of the first two, but this sounds good to me. Not too much personally excited, because I don't know much about it. But I defintely don't dislike this news. I'm cool with it.

Psychoscareapy/Body Collectors: If that's what this is, this sounds amazing to me! Those are two great original house series, and I think a mashup of them sounds great. I'm especially excited to see the Body Collectors again, their house in 2008 was great and is one of my favorite houses ever ( they had another one before that, right? I forget when it was. My first year going was 2007. I know 2008 was only time I've seen them)

Icon house: Hell yes! I love the icons, and I can't wait to see them again. Very exciting.

Ok so overall, I think this actually sounds great. I am very very bummed about two of them (AWIL and TWD), but the other 7 all sound amazing to me, and I will be very excited for them. Only other complaint is I wish they did that Krampus house that was rumored for a bit, that sound great.

Edited by ScottEdmondson41

Well considering we are getting more houses than ever, I feel better about AWIL, it just feels like an add on... I'm not stoked that it is returning also not excited for TWD but I can live with it since we'll likely have 8 great houses and if TWD is as good or better than last year we will have 9 amazing houses. Suppose it could be worse...

Suppose I will do my own anticipation list thingy.

HHN 25

The Walking Dead - One of the better shows to ever grace my television I was so stoked to hear this would be coming to HHN in 2012!

That would be the last time I would be excited for a TWD house even though they have steadily gotten better, lets hope the trend continues.9/9

An American Werewolf in London - I suppose if you are throwing a reunion year you should have one of the better houses from the "post-icon" years, I am not partial to it myself but even I cant deny that it was a fantastic creation in regards to the puppets and the clear love the creators had for this house...8/9

Freddy vs Jason - Well this is one of my favorite horror films of all time and just as much as I loved AvP I may be more excited for this than I was for AvP, again, if you are going to throw a reunion and still focus on IPs why not use two of the first IPs that were ever at the event and have them only take up one house, I am beyond excited for this one! 3/9

Scream - I was pretty young when the first scream was released it never really did it for me... That being said I was really excited last time Scream was rumored and with Halloween being as amazing as it was last year I have faith this will hold a similar place for me. On a side note I tend to agree with people about Scary Movie aspect. 7/9

Insidious - Not sure how they can transition this property into a haunt but with that said I heard that Hollywood did a pretty good job bringing this to life... So hopefully (I have little doubt but you never know) we can get at least what they got if not better! 6/9

Psychoscarepy vs Body Collectors - Let me just get out of the way that I would have preferred Body Collectors teaming up and or killing the Nightengales but with that being said I am pretty excited for this house! I wonder if any inmates will make an appearance.. I believe this house will surprise me and probably end up as my favorite, only time will tell. 4/9

Icon Reunion House - Not sure I have the speculation right though, if I did read this right then I am so stoked that this will be a real thing! 1/9

Run 3 - I was most excited for this house until I read that it would have nothing to do with Eddie, it only dropped one space because even without Eddie it was still one of my favorite storylines and having never experienced either of the previous two houses I am at least happy I'll see this one. 2/9

Asylum in Wonderland - Meh, the Scarezone looked really cool and I'm sure the house will be fantastic but I would have picked at least a good 5 Scarezones before this one... Hope it is fun I would have just rather had a new Scary Tales first though. 5/9

PRETTY MUCH BEYOND STOKED, I CANT WAIT UNTIL SCAREZONES ARE UNCOVERED!

I'm going to fly out from Cali this year because the line-up looks great!

FVJ: With some creative freedom this could be cool!

TWD: Yeah, I'm tired if it, but I think it may be descent.

Insidious: Honestly wasn't impressed that much with our version so I look forward to what Florida will do.

AWiL: Best. House. Ever. Really excited to relive it! Looking forward to singing Blue Moon at the top of my lungs again! :D

Scream: Always wanted to see a house on this, specifically the garage door scene. I'm kind if glad Hollywood is not doing it since I don't think they would at all do it justice.

Icons house: This should be really cool! Looking forward to it!

Psychoscarepy Body Collectors: Don't have much to say on it except it sounds cool.

RUN: Again, sounds cool.

Alice: Looking forward to seeing their take on it.

Sounds like a pretty well-rounded line-up. I think they did very well to appease the original fans while scoring some cool properties. Despite all of the complaining, this year will be great.

• Like 2

Well considering we are getting more houses than ever, I feel better about AWIL, it just feels like an add on...

Well, something I said earlier was that AWIL returning could benefit the event in other aspects. More houses = More Money. However, by reusing a very popular house from the (recent) past, it saves A&D loads of money to distribute elsewhere like towards scarezones, shows, effects, costumes, website content, etc. Especially scarezones. I feel like more recent scarezones have lacked a bit, and I'm hoping we get more than just 4 zones this year. Hell, we've had 6 scarezones before. We have room for so much more than 4.

Well, something I said earlier was that AWIL returning could benefit the event in other aspects. More houses = More Money. However, by reusing a very popular house from the (recent) past, it saves A&D loads of money to distribute elsewhere like towards scarezones, shows, effects, costumes, website content, etc. Especially scarezones. I feel like more recent scarezones have lacked a bit, and I'm hoping we get more than just 4 zones this year. Hell, we've had 6 scarezones before. We have room for so much more than 4.

Based on Legacy's list, it seems we are getting 5 scarezones, with a sixth one "in question".

Taylor at OI confirmed TWD will be in the Parade Building.

Screw it. I'm not a carrot dangler and you'll have it soon enough

TWD - Parade

Alice 3D - tent 1

Insidious - tent 2

Scream - tent 3 (new tent/building for now I'm calling it tent 3 until proven otherwise)

Run - Disaster!

AWIL - SS 22

Blizzard - SS 25

Best of 2015 - SS25

Freddy Vs Jason - SS?

• Like 7

• Mark M. locked and unpinned this topic