HHN 25 Speculation

JDW

I thought Blizzard was rumored to be viking related? Or based on Norse mythology? Don't see how The Body Collectors tie in to this house.

Don't know where you got that. You were the one who nailed it on page one.

And it's crazy that the music was all it took to confirm stuff for people.

Edited by Legacy

I think the main issue I have with the Scream movies, and I wonder if I'm alone here, but they were totally ruined by the Scary Movie franchise. Now I can't look at Ghostface without picturing him smoking a joint and saying, "Whaaazzzaaaaaaaaaaaaappp!!!"

• Like 1

I'm hearing murmurs that the full list may be getting posted sooner rather than later, so I wanted to post my cheat sheet while it still "matters."

I learned some lessons from last year.

Capture_zps7l5gmxfz.png

Edited by Legacy
  • Like 4

The more I think about it the more I disagree with the whole "It's a guy with a knife in a house = good maze material" argument. That isn't what made the Halloween house amazing last year. That house was amazing because of several important factors: The iconic status of the film and everything in it. The mask, the music, the memorable scenes, the settings, the characters. The team at Universal Orlando took all of those elements with a healthy dose of passion and an eye for detail and translated them into an amazing experience.

I look at original Scream (for the sake of argument Iwill call this the most iconic iteration of that franchise). It shares a lot of the same things with Halloween (slasher movie, small town, the last girl etc) Are there memorable moments? Sure. Was it a fun film? Absolutely. Can it be a good or even great house? Maybe.

My point is that having a clausterphobic space with a masked maniac and a knife isn't enough to say that it will work. I certainly hope that this isn't the approach taken by the folks at Universal.

I'm hearing murmurs that the full list may be getting posted sooner rather than later, so I wanted to post my cheat sheet while it still "matters."

I learned some lessons from last year.

Capture_zps7l5gmxfz.png

Legacy - is that the cheat sheet from last year? And if so can you explain how it decoded? lol just trying to make sense of that. Some of the things I think I understand like Stallyons = Bill and Ted.

• Like 1

Legacy - is that the cheat sheet from last year? And if so can you explain how it decoded? lol just trying to make sense of that. Some of the things I think I understand like Stallyons = Bill and Ted.

Nope... that's this year's entire line-up. Last year I posted it without codes and just blurred it out. This year I figured I'd make it a bit more fun for myself.

Hmmm. Very interesting!

Might as well take a stab at some guessing.

Duh - Walking Dead?

West Coast Duh - Insidious?

Duh and Duh-er - hmm. Freddy Vs. Jason?

Grunge Throwback - Run? Prison House?

Surprise Return - American Werewolf in London?

Montage - Reunion House/Hallowd Past?

Curiouser - Asylum in Wonderland?

Reboot - Scream?

Literal Originals - Blizzard house? Multiple houses!?

Not even gonna bother with what I assume are the scare zones or street hordes.

I am assuming the second grouping is scare zones and that the morde and forde are some kind of roaming hordes. It would be cool to see a mixture of both again. If indeed the second grouping is scare zones I am happy to see six on there.

Looks like Bill and Ted are coming back (Stallyons). Wonder what carnage is.... could costumes be Rocky Horror?

I am a lot more sure on some of these than others. Will be interested to see what others think...

Edited by Chris90day

I agree:

Duh= TWD

West Coast Duh= Insidious

Duh and Duh-er= Probably FvJ

Surprise Return=AWiL

Literal Originals = Blizzard,

Montage: Hallowd Past 2

Curiouser: Alice in Wonderland 3D

Reboot: Scream

Grunge Throwback: Run

Stallyons=Bill and Ted of course.

Carnage: Jack's show?

Costumes: RHPS or Face off comes to mind, but I really don't know and it's a total guess.

Everything else I can't figure out, either because I haven't been exposed to it, or am just blonde. Lol.

Edit: I just saw hhnrumors list of houses. So I've added based on that.

http://hhnrumors.com/rumor-hhn25-house-list-9-houses/

Edited by Averii

As rumors has let the cat out of the bag, I updated the first post. Oddly, I only had to change two things.

Yes Alice will be 3D

Yes Blizzard is Sahdybrook vs Body Collectors.

The rest you knew anyway

While we are giving away secrets:

Run will be different than other two were. No Eddie

Best of will be icon heavy. (oops that will most likely kill Cassi's last clue. LOL)

Being as my sources decided they should burn me this year I should just give you everything plain with no frills to stick it to them.

But I promised some people (who are still loyal to me) I wouldn't so... there you go for now.

• Like 9

I wish it was Body Collectors vs. Nightingale's in Shadybrook.

The Body Collectors and Plague Doctors have become joint venture capitalists and hired the Nightingales to work as their nurses in the newly opened Shadybrook Asylum. It was built on the site of an old city called Thunder Gulch. All of their patients came from Hellgate Prison after being driven made by watching nothing but HR Bloodengutz.

And they hire a clown for parties.

11117517_10204288856685515_1023083868_n_

(I'm so happy I can finally post all this stuff... I've been hording it for weeks.)

• Like 12

hey legacy is scream going to be bast on the mtv tv show or the movies? however i'm currious about the alice in wonderland i wonder it going to be based on american mcgee alice in wonderland

Edited by timbo8

hey legacy is scream going to be bast on the mtv tv show or the movies? however i'm currious about the alice in wonderland i wonder it going to be based on american mcgee alice in wonderland

Considering the MTV version has been confirmed to NOT HAVE THE GHOSTFACE KILLER in season 1, I think it's safe to say it'll be based on the movie.

And I highly doubt Alice will be directly associated with anything other than Alice in Wonderland.

• Like 2

I'm guessing one of the hordes will have chainsaws.. otherwise, where else would they put them?

Still doing my Snoopy happy dance over AWIL. You all can bitch.. I'll be the happy one running for the entrance for the millionth time on Halloween night.

From Legacy's list - Carnage has to be where Jack is.. and since it's listed with the obvious B&T and Rocky Horror references, I'm guessing Jack gets a show then?

So, if there is a Shadybrook Asylum house (Blizzard), then is Crazy Train a scarezone outside of it with inmates?

I know this is a small detail to some, but I am hoping "Halloween Spark" means we get our pumpkins back in a scarezone somewhere.. please, please..

I have to think about the other scarezone clues.. I agree with everyone's translation of Legacy's house list.

• Like 3

• Mark M. locked and unpinned this topic