What if for HHN?... (please don't judge)

diefordethklok

Mortal Kombat Scare Zone/ Haunted House (w/ Freddy Kruger, Jason Voorhees, and Predator's cameo in the haunted attraction) ok people might have mixed reactions on the last mortal kombat game feat. Freddy from Nightmare on Elm st. also my idea will have you questioning me on what does it have to do with horror? doesn't matter if it is horror or not but the gore and violence and plenty of startling scares like scorpion in rage around the coner shouting; "GET OVER HERE!" as he tries to drag you over to kill you.

Edited by diefordethklok

I seriously doubt HHN would ever have a MK house. But... Personally I think it could be made into a really good house. You could travel through different areas where the characters are either fighting or waiting to attack you. Throughout the MK series (game) some of the backgrounds used are pretty cool and could be brought to life in the house. Also, some of the characters could definitely be used to scare guests. Maybe have a room with Raiden standing over a burnt smoky corpse that he's shooting lightning into using a large van de graaf generator. He pauses looks at the people going by and then goes to shoot at you possibly using a high powered laser through the smoke (or some other lighting effect) and one of those floor buzzers/vibrators goes off. Scorpion would have to do his patented spear toss "get over here" on another scare actor and then after he pulls him out of sight he'd lunge for the guests as a blast of fire erupts in background. Reptile (unmasked) would live near an acid swamp that bubbled up and had a variety of dead things in it. Obviously he'd occasionally spit his acid on the guests as they come through to scare them. Sub-Zero would have a room that would be extra chilly with plenty of ice and have frozen corpses (maybe 1 or 2 of them with their heads severed with only a spinal cord attached). When he'd do his freeze attack move, they could have a small snow machine blast you as you go through. Baraka is a monster already, so they could use him any way they wanted to as long as they used him with at least one bladed arm. The final area would have to be Goro's Lair. Obviously they could make a giant costume of the big guy and put him in an area that looks like an old dungeon that time forgot. Shang Tsung would be sitting above on a throne yelling down to Goro FINISH HIM!!!

• Like 1

Would I like to see it? You bet your sweet buns I would.

Would they be able to do it? No doubt about it.

Will they actually do it? That I am not so sure of. Getting the licensing would be no issue for them, but I'm not sure how Corporate would feel about it. Maybe when they get their grubby mitts on the sales figures for MKX coming out, they might consider it.

• Like 1

Well hey... I played the 1st MK from the very day it hit the Arcades back in the early 90's. I was the MK 2 champion in dozens of arcades located all over MA, RI, and NH. I played that game like it was my job. I even won money and game systems playing it. Since I go to HHN more for the atmosphere and to check out the makeup and set designs rather than to get scared, I'd love to see a MK house. Unfortunately, the likelihood of that happening is about as good as Universal cutting the price of admission tickets.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

OK also what about Both Springfield areas in Universal Orlando and Hollywood to do a treehouse of horror theme scare zone

When The Simpsons Ride first opened, they planned to do an overlay for the ride but there was a dispute with some of the voice actors. Since then, they haven't done anything with the Springfield section at HHN. It's lite up to all hell in Orlando and that's about it.

• 1 month later...

When The Simpsons Ride first opened, they planned to do an overlay for the ride but there was a dispute with some of the voice actors. Since then, they haven't done anything with the Springfield section at HHN. It's lite up to all hell in Orlando and that's about it.

Would've been easier if they replace the queue videos in The Simpsons Ride with clips of Treehouse of Horrors episodes.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...