Halloween Horror Nights - Hollywood 2015 Speculation

Just a thought I had the other day but forgot to post, but people keep saying we "lost" a maze. I mean technically we used to have 7 but now it's 6, but when you think about it, all we lost was a House of Horrors overlay. We still have the same number of actual mazes, plus we have a show to eat crowds that HoH would have. Is that really so devastating?

Speaking as a horror movie addict who only goes to US during HHN, I go for the mazes and nothing else. So yes it is devastating to lose a 7th maze. Especially when Murdy has stated numerous times that we wouldn't be going back down to 6 after HOH closed.

We lost the area that housed FDTD. The people who leaked the list said there was going to be an original house but at the last minute it got scrapped and the Jabbawakeez popped up.

Yes its very bad that a dance group show took the place of an actual maze. IMO what's even worse are all the people who are happy or OK with it! Smh!

• Like 2

Speaking as a horror movie addict who only goes to US during HHN, I go for the mazes and nothing else. So yes it is devastating to lose a 7th maze. Especially when Murdy has stated numerous times that we wouldn't be going back down to 6 after HOH closed.

We lost the area that housed FDTD. The people who leaked the list said there was going to be an original house but at the last minute it got scrapped and the Jabbawakeez popped up.

Yes its very bad that a dance group show took the place of an actual maze. IMO what's even worse are all the people who are happy or OK with it! Smh!

I guess it is disappointing since Murdy did say we would get 7, but what I meant was that it's not that big of a loss. HoH has been essentially the same thing for years now, and correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think a single person on here had the HoH overlay as their favorite maze ever. It's still a loss, and I'm not really "ok" about it, I'm just saying it's better than losing a full maze. 

• Like 1

I guess it is disappointing since Murdy did say we would get 7, but what I meant was that it's not that big of a loss. HoH has been essentially the same thing for years now, and correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think a single person on here had the HoH overlay as their favorite maze ever. It's still a loss, and I'm not really "ok" about it, I'm just saying it's better than losing a full maze. 

I see where you're coming from but I believe that we lost HOH and gained the "Phantom Lot" as a replacement and we are losing a full (original?) maze where FDTD used to be.

EDIT: It really sucks when they're going to charge more or the same amount of $ as last year for an event with 1 less maze

Edited by FDTDandAVP

I see where you're coming from but I believe that we lost HOH and gained the "Phantom Lot" as a replacement and we are losing a full (original?) maze where FDTD used to be.

EDIT: It really sucks when they're going to charge more or the same amount of $ as last year for an event with 1 less maze

Hey, it's better than raising the prices. 

• Like 1

PRIZES WHERE!?! 

Mans people directly insulting Murdy for a maze they haven't even SEEN yet is just BS. 

hahahahaha. That's what I get for posting from my iphone!!!

yeah some dude literally asked If Murdy could retire so we can get good mazes, then proceeded to make a meme of Murdy into those Straight out of Compton pictures everyone has now saying "Straight out of mazes". Then Murdy went off (well got snarky) on some girl by mistake concerning being confused on TITE having horror elements... I know we get extreme sometimes...I'm pretty sure Freak has attempted to burn the Terror Tram down (I kid) but still wow that just being fucken disrespectfull to the guy running the event you are supposedly a fan of.

• Like 1

hahahahaha. That's what I get for posting from my iphone!!!

yeah some dude literally asked If Murdy could retire so we can get good mazes, then proceeded to make a meme of Murdy into those Straight out of Compton pictures everyone has now saying "Straight out of mazes". Then Murdy went off (well got snarky) on some girl by mistake concerning being confused on TITE having horror elements... I know we get extreme sometimes...I'm pretty sure Freak has attempted to burn the Terror Tram down (I kid) but still wow that just being fucken disrespectfull to the guy running the event you are supposedly a fan of.

we can be a little harsh. And freak don't burn it down this year I need my purge tram!! But telling Murdy to retire is just messed up. You can insult a maze all you want but that puts you at risk to eat crow. Insulting the creative director is not okay. 

• Like 1

Being critical is one thing, but being harsh directly to the man who has put so much heart and work into something that we all enjoy is another. He also knows what goes on in these forums, so there's that too. Like I'm all for people expressing themselves but the venom spewing across everything this year is just staggering. I'm honestly already a little burned out on the shit people are talking about this year and we haven't even begun yet. Hallelooooo.

Edited by kingundisputed_
  • Like 4

we can be a little harsh. And freak don't burn it down this year I need my purge tram!! But telling Murdy to retire is just messed up. You can insult a maze all you want but that puts you at risk to eat crow. Insulting the creative director is not okay. 

I just heard freak yell "Never!"

Being critical is one thing, but being harsh directly to the man who has put so much heart and work into something that we all enjoy is another. He also knows what goes on in the forums, so there's that too. I'm honestly already a little burned out on the shit people are talking about this year and we haven't even begun yet. Hallelooooo.

what's odd is half of the people complaining don't even know there are Demons and stuff in the movie. I mean I wouldn't believe this was a maze in a million years hell I was the last one to let go of the "Leak sounds like bullshit" train. But I get it, but wow everyone on twitter is just raging.

and for everyone who says Murdy makes bad choices I would like to bring up before him HHNH had WWE maze....soooooo there's that.

• Like 1

Well, if the Purge is going on, I can legally get away with burning down the Terrible Tram. :) If its good, I may reconsider and burn down James Franco's house instead. 

In all seriousness, I'm willing to give TT a chance this year. As much as I am not a fan if TITE, it may surprise me. We'll see. 

Remember the hate when Alice Cooper was annoannounced? Look how that turned out. 

• Like 5

"Wow the Purge Terror Tram is so realistic! look at that guy with a flame thrower...."

Security: "All units Freak is back and he has a flame thrower this time"

"WHAT A LOVELY DAY! TODAY I LIVE TOMORROW I LIVE IN VALHALLA! *Spray paints face* *plays guitar flamethrower and burns down sets as people are running*

"TONIGHT marks the end of creative mediocrity! For this years theme has been purged of horse crap and turned into a better theme! *motorcycles and beaten-up cars chase after the guests*

• Like 6

I just realized if Terror Tram really sucks as it normally does, Triple T may beat me to it. I'll bet he's still mad at his dad, who is good friends with Murdy, for not letting him smoke a joint with his gf. He could smoke one and then smoke the Terror Tram. 

• Like 5

I just realized if Terror Tram really sucks as it normally does, Triple T may beat me to it. I'll bet he's still mad at his dad, who is good friends with Murdy, for not letting him smoke a joint with his gf. He could smoke one and then smoke the Terror Tram. 

I DID see TwoTonTick at ScareLA last Saturday near where Murdy and Chris were doing the post-HHN Panel meet and greet.. ;)

• Like 1

"I'm really 37 I'm just pretending to be 13 here on the forums" -Two Ton Tick

I seriously wonder why he thought that was better than admitting he was 13. Oh well the world may never know.

• Like 1

Well, if the Purge is going on, I can legally get away with burning down the Terrible Tram. :) If its good, I may reconsider and burn down James Franco's house instead. 

In all seriousness, I'm willing to give TT a chance this year. As much as I am not a fan if TITE, it may surprise me. We'll see. 

Remember the hate when Alice Cooper was annoannounced? Look how that turned out. 

WTMN wasn't that bad, but ACGTH was garbage!!!!

Murdy up in his office watching Freak's furry road ".....F##K This job"

Freak Yelling: "I live, I Die, I Ride Transformers again"

LMFAO yaaaaaasssss

• Like 2