Halloween Horror Nights - Hollywood 2015 Speculation

I figured as much, since that's how it's always been. This is just the first time that not everything's been announced before orientation, so it's kind of weird. 

They also saved announcements for after auditions. Curious if they did it so people wouldn't "request" certain mazes (had I known Halloween and AVP beforehand, I sure as heck would have.)

I need this announcement already! I've accepted the fact that this is coming but I really want to see how the GP reacts to it. They'll either love it or hate it. Either way it's gonna be hilarious to see how they react. 

I'm expecting it to be this year's Clowns maze (which I had a blast working, and turned out better than I thought it was going to.)

They also saved announcements for after auditions. Curious if they did it so people wouldn't "request" certain mazes (had I known Halloween and AVP beforehand, I sure as heck would have.)

they used to have concept art up at auditions for mazes that weren't out yet. That was cool to see. 

I wanna see Facebook light up with this TITE announcement 

Take this as nothing more than a rumor, but this is what I heard...

Apparently, TITE will be more of a "show" maze where you stop in one room at a time and see a mini show in each room. The first room is supposedly to have the Scare Patrol party with the guests before the world ends and have people go to the next room. This would certainly be something different for HHN for sure. The scenes would have to be short to keep the lines from getting more outrageous. 

The GP love it!!!! I was expecting furious comments. After seeing the stuff about Jabbawockeez replacing B&T I was hoping for more brutal stuff but they're loving it and I'm honestly looking forward to it. 

I just saw that on facebook when real horror gets announced they get in an uproar and this gets announced and the gp are all about it! What The Fuck!!!

• Like 3

Just a thought I had the other day but forgot to post, but people keep saying we "lost" a maze. I mean technically we used to have 7 but now it's 6, but when you think about it, all we lost was a House of Horrors overlay. We still have the same number of actual mazes, plus we have a show to eat crowds that HoH would have. Is that really so devastating?

• Like 2

Just a thought I had the other day but forgot to post, but people keep saying we "lost" a maze. I mean technically we used to have 7 but now it's 6, but when you think about it, all we lost was a House of Horrors overlay. We still have the same number of actual mazes, plus we have a show to eat crowds that HoH would have. Is that really so devastating?

I was thinking the same thing but I couldn't figure out how to word it.