Halloween Horror Nights - Hollywood 2015 Speculation

why do people keep saying this, Franco has maybe one scene that would be in the maze, and he wouldn't even be the main star of the room, Jonah had an actual horror part in the movie and he is a bigger star right now than Franco

i also started thinking about it, there hasn't been any late night announcements this year, either early morning or afternoon, so I guess we'll wake up tommorow and this will all be revealed

Because 95% of the movie takes place in James Franco's mansion, it was his party going on when the world ended. Besides that he has a bigger role than Jonah, all Jonah does the whole movie is act like a b*tch to Jay Barachal and get possessed  towards the last 15 minutes of the film. Craig Robinson and Danny McBride even have more of a role then him. Hell Danny McBride became the leader of a post Apocalypse Cannibal gang that would make more sense than Jonah Hill.

Not saying Jonah  should not be a part I'm saying why only Jonah? There where like 3 other demons and a gang of cannibals in that movie I doubt the whole maze is gonna be based of those 5 minutes despite how much a like it is to the exorcist

So your reasoning for not wanting hill is he didn't have a big enough role for you, even though the only thing that matters is the horror elements. Mcbride should be involved in the maze too since he doesn't have anything to do

And McBride was in the movie btw.

Edited by Grindhousehero13

I didn't write that in response to whatever it was you said. I'm also not sure why you decided to pick up a two week old conversation that has changed in the time since it started.

Ps - no worries, bro. You do not sound like an aficionado/nerd. ;) 

Uh Oh!!! Another late response!!!

I was the 1st & only dude to say Murdy may have chosen TITE to do something Exorcist related since he can't get the rights. So yes, you were replying to what I said and that's why I replied back, LOL

Rumor has it that Murdy chose This Is The End because he was tired of not being able to get The Exorcist rights and that He figured that TITE was the closest he'd ever get

I'm pretty sure I started that rumor ha-ha. It was just a theory I had since most people were refusing to speculate on a TITE maze.

So your reasoning for not wanting hill is he didn't have a big enough role for you, even though the only thing that matters is the horror elements. Mcbride should be involved in the maze too since he doesn't have anything to do

Ya Franco has a lot of screentime but I can only imagine his death scene being in the maze if anything at all. 100% certain Hill n McBride will be featured though!

EDIT: I think it's hilarious how some of the same people that shit on TITE are totally happy with Jabbawakeez wtf???

Edited by FDTDandAVP

EDIT: I think it's hilarious how some of the same people that shit on TITE are totally happy with Jabbawakeez wtf???

One is an expendable show, the other takes up a spot of MAZE CONTENT and excludes other MORE VIABLE INTELLECTUAL PROPERTIES.  Completely different.

I blame this whole TITE thing on you, btw, and I despise you for it. It's not Murdy's fault, it's his! Grab your pitchforks, boys!

• Like 1

One is an expendable show, the other takes up a spot of MAZE CONTENT and excludes other MORE VIABLE INTELLECTUAL PROPERTIES.  Completely different.

I blame this whole TITE thing on you, btw, and I despise you for it. It's not Murdy's fault, it's his! Grab your pitchforks, boys!

Um dude.... You do know that they cut a 7th maze to bring the Jabbawakeez right? TITE is a HORROR/Comedy MOViE. Jabbawakeez are well.... I don't know wtf they are lol!

tumblr_moimgfItwp1qaboh9o6_250.gif

Um dude.... You do know that they cut a 7th maze to bring the Jabbawakeez right? TITE is a HORROR/Comedy MOViE. Jabbawakeez are well.... I don't know wtf they are lol!

tumblr_moimgfItwp1qaboh9o6_250.gif

Its my understanding that they cut the 7th maze to bring the tram back. Why the hell would it be between a maze and a show? They have nothing to do with each other.

Its my understanding that they cut the 7th maze to bring the tram back. Why the hell would it be between a maze and a show? They have nothing to do with each other.

Ask Murdy. He's the one that said a 7th house was only possible because there was no show. Now we have a show and just 6 mazes so.......

Edit: To answer your ? Mazes and shows cost $$$. No show means $$$ for an extra maze and vice versa.

Edited by FDTDandAVP

They cut Rocky Horror in 2010 to make room for a 5th maze and Murdy's "reasoning" for not doing Bill and Ted last year was to make room for a 7th maze saying "People would rather have more mazes than shows"

• Like 1

They cut Rocky Horror in 2010 to make room for a 5th maze and Murdy's "reasoning" for not doing Bill and Ted last year was to make room for a 7th maze saying "People would rather have more mazes than shows"

no they cut RHPS because it did not do well. They stopped opening T2:3D for HHN to make room for the 5th maze

The fact that announcements are still going to be going on next week makes me wonder if we're going to find out our roles/locations at orientation. I know some people have fittings next week too. Weird.

To my knowledge, we are.

You ever wonder if each person dealing with rights know the rest of the line up?

'Cause if I was Del Toro, I'd be like "I am not putting this fucking masterpiece I worked 5+ years on in a line up with the rest of this shit. Fuuuuuck that."

I may be exaggerating. 

But still.

Eh, if it was me, I probably wouldn't care haha

You ever wonder if each person dealing with rights know the rest of the line up?

'Cause if I was Del Toro, I'd be like "I am not putting this fucking masterpiece I worked 5+ years on in a line up with the rest of this shit. Fuuuuuck that."

I may be exaggerating. 

But still.

If you were Del Toro you'd be like, "Oh there's gonna be JABBAWAKEEZ?! I'm fucking in!!!" Lol

• Like 1

I figured as much, since that's how it's always been. This is just the first time that not everything's been announced before orientation, so it's kind of weird. 

My first year at HHN orientation was long before everything was announced, I think only one maze had been announced at the time so it was pretty cool to know stuff the public didn't. I quickly realized that's not the case but this year seems to be shaping up that people with an earlier orientation time will know information everyone doesn't.