Halloween Horror Nights - Hollywood 2015 Speculation

I didn't know it Wesker69 till recently and I had to ask a fellow moderator since I was not the moderator who banned him. Fights and false info tend to be deleted to keep the threads from being unnecessarily clustered I can link you to his banned profile I cannot show you his posts but since you insist on trolling I don't know if it's enough for you. Btw We guessed Crimson peak earlier this year and Inisidious last year just FYI 

Now can I ask you if you are not a fan  of TITE why is is pissing you off that some of us is finding it fishy?

So basically you have no proof of him making up a false lineup in the past? Nice! Now I'm trolling because I'm telling the truth???

Who was sure of insidious or crimson coming besides the dudes that leaked the lineup? It's one thing to "guess" a bunch of IP's that you think might come but it is another thing to name every maze/location, tram and show. If not than I'd just name every horror movie of the last 5years and then say "I guessed it first!" when one gets announced lol!

I'm not pissed at all. Just doing the same thing you and others did when people got butthurt when trt, ahs, etc didn't make the cut ;)

Member, CoreySalyer, posted an inflammatory post in the HHN23 Speculation Thread directed towards WESKER69, then later edited out. I removed that edited post out and sent him a PM regarding it. Member, Legacy, quoted that same reply before it was edited in his post and I asked him to remove it.

Hid a couple of posts by WESKER69 that is supposedly a leak of confirmed information, which will be reviewed by the Staff

A quote from our Administrator as for his post they were deleted.

here is his banned profile

http://www.horrornightnightmares.com/forums/index.php?/profile/2400-wesker69/

So basically you have no proof of him making up a false lineup in the past? Nice! Now I'm trolling because I'm telling the truth???

Who was sure of insidious or crimson coming besides the dudes that leaked the lineup? It's one thing to "guess" a bunch of IP's that you think might come but it is another thing to name every maze/location, tram and show. If not than I'd just name every horror movie of the last 5years and then say "I guessed it first!" when one gets announced lol!

I'm not pissed at all. Just doing the same thing you and others did when people got butthurt when trt, ahs, etc didn't make the cut ;)

No one is butt hurt I said before I have faith in Murdy to make anything scary BUT I just don't believe this just yet and just because he has the ability to list things does not make it credible we all knew Insidious was coming because of being number 1 maze in 2013 and Chapter 3 being released this year BY Universal while the other 2 were not Universal, don't believe me? go read speculation from last year. RidesandStuff brought up Crimson Peak because  Murdy has wanted to work with Del Toro and it's a Universal property and again months ago. That whole list besides This Is The End is brought up a lot since we started this thread it does not take a lot to put together a phoney list with stuff people have been talking about. Am I saying I know this list is fake no, I'm saying it's fishy as f#*&. So I'm sorry but coming in  and saying "LOL you guys are wrong for questioning this because , You're all butthurt LOL  you have no evidence." is trolling bro. It's nothing against you so don't mad unless you're the other guy but come on dude guessing two mazes (anyone could do that) that were pretty much givens is not enough evidence. But good for you! you stood up to us butt hurt people for questioning things and say we all babies. Kudos.

anyways Sharknado it's happening lol.

• Like 2

IDK because it's not the fact that it's a comedy, there is horror elements to it, Hell, demons, gore, apocalypse, possession the film pays tribute to horror. I explained in 2013 how I could see it as a scare zone. I don't think anybody here is arguing that it can't be a maze it's not weird in that sense don't know how many times that's need to be said. It's the fact that this movie has fallen into obscurity and does not have a cult following, I'd say the same thing for movie in the horror genre itself, hell Murdy himself said he would not do "Who's Next" because everybody forgot about it. That's my thinking... if they announced or rumored Thirteen Ghosts, Mama,  ect I would still be "WTF why now?"

But on the subject of those tweets he was referring to the question of Pop and Rock Star mazes....

@HorrorNights we know how much you love rock stars, but what Pop Music Diva would you work with in a maze ???

Answer: oh there are two I can think of that fall under the category of pop that I really want to work with...

... The only reason it hasn't happened yet is because people think I'm crazy for wanting to do it. The initial fan reaction would be so bad!

... But there is a part of me that totally digs that. I'm very interested in shaking things up. You can play it safe forever or...

...you can try to find horror in places were people least expect it. I don't care if the hard-core fans freak out and throw a tizzy fit...

... I think you have to try new things and take risks. Otherwise it gets boring and stale. You have to keep asking yourself, what is horror?

Edited by Grindhousehero13

IDK because it's not the fact that it's a comedy, there is horror elements to it, Hell, demons, gore, apocalypse, possession the film pays tribute to horror. I explained in 2013 how I could see it as a scare zone. I don't think anybody here is arguing that it can't be a maze it's not weird in that sense don't know how many times that's need to be said. It's the fact that this movie has fallen into obscurity and does not have a cult following, I'd say the same thing for movie in the horror genre itself, hell Murdy himself said he would not do "Who's Next" because everybody forgot about it. That's my thinking... if they announced or rumored Thirteen Ghosts, Mama,  ect I would still be "WTF why now?"

I have a feeling he may have actually wanted to do it when it came out, but feared what fans would think about it not being horror. Seems like he's over that given the recent tweets about the pop star thing. Maybe he's trying to make up for lost time and with Greg Nicotero having  worked on it, he could easily get ideas and imput on what to do with it as far as scareactors/puppets.

But on the subject of those tweets he was referring to the question of Pop and Rock Star mazes....

I know, but the same statements cold be applicable to IPs that aren't quite horror

Edited by Ridesandstuff
  • Like 1

I don't anyone is arguing the horror elements of This Is The End, comical or not.

and if he did Remix as a gag. Murdy is normally a straight up dude and open about what he's feel about a property. If he does it this year I'm sure it probably like you said had more to do with Nicotero then him wanting to do it before.

Also Murdy said this and IDK if you guys realize but... The whole gimmick of This Is The End is actors playing themselves during the apocalypse.

and in the case that I'm wrong before I seem "like a cry baby cuz I wanted TrT and AHS" I have no problem with TITE being a maze someone has to play Devil's Advocate. 

So if a property depends entirely on the likeness of an actor or actress (which the individual actors own), chances are it won't be a maze.

well part of the rumor was that he got Jonah to do a few things for the maze and that would make sense since He's really the only one out of the characters that would make a decent scare. The rest I think could be fairly easily done without the others. I don't really want this or anything and I don't blame you for doubting, I just wouldn't put it past Murdy to go for it, which I kind of admire. 

Sidenote: he contradicts himself a lot in his tweets lol. He's saying you can find horror in anything when just recently he shot down JP partially for not being a horror movie 

• Like 3

that is where the problem lays as well. The Jonah Hill part is like 5% of the whole movie I doubt if we got TITE that it would all revolve around Jonah Hill. Plus the deciding factors that is the difference between a maze that is based off of This Is The End and just a generic hell on earth maze or a "Welcome To Hell" maze are the celebrities it would be different if they were playing characters but they are playing themselves hell it would probably be the same problem with such recognizable actors it's the same reason why we don't see any actual character like Rick or Daryl in the walking dead mazes or why Murdy refuses to do the original Evil Dead. I mean for one you would have to you're in James Franco's house, all but one major death scenes involve a celebrity. 

I think what would make more sense and give this more credability if they said it was Franco and not Hill. 

Edited by Grindhousehero13

A quote from our Administrator as for his post they were deleted.

here is his banned profile

http://www.horrornightnightmares.com/forums/index.php?/profile/2400-wesker69/

No one is butt hurt I said before I have faith in Murdy to make anything scary BUT I just don't believe this just yet and just because he has the ability to list things does not make it credible we all knew Insidious was coming because of being number 1 maze in 2013 and Chapter 3 being released this year BY Universal while the other 2 were not Universal, don't believe me? go read speculation from last year. RidesandStuff brought up Crimson Peak because  Murdy has wanted to work with Del Toro and it's a Universal property and again months ago. That whole list besides This Is The End is brought up a lot since we started this thread it does not take a lot to put together a phoney list with stuff people have been talking about. Am I saying I know this list is fake no, I'm saying it's fishy as f#*&. So I'm sorry but coming in  and saying "LOL you guys are wrong for questioning this because , You're all butthurt LOL  you have no evidence." is trolling bro. It's nothing against you so don't mad unless you're the other guy but come on dude guessing two mazes (anyone could do that) that were pretty much givens is not enough evidence. But good for you! you stood up to us butt hurt people for questioning things and say we all babies. Kudos.

anyways Sharknado it's happening lol.

ummm where does it say that Wesker made up a false lineup??? 

You are butthurt lol. Now you have faith in Murdy even though you said "lineup looks like a 13yr old made it up"? You talked Alot more shit but I'm not going to go back n quote everything. You know what you said...  

You must not understand what I'm saying so I'll say it again. I searched GDT's name and saw nobody was sure on Crimson because there was spec on Strain, Pacific rim, Pans Labrynth, Mama and a Del toro original. It's one thing to name off a bunch of movies that you THINK MIGHT COME but it is another to announce the entire lineup lol.

TWD is the easiest maze to guess BUT HE NEVER SAID IT WAS COMING BECAUSE IT WASNT ON HIS LIST. So he must not have just been guessing easy IPs like you say.... Lame excuse #5?

I didn't say not to question the lineup. I'm saying stop acting like you know what's coming when you don't (thought I taught you that lesson last year lol) You said straight up that the list is BS and made up a bunch of BS reasons why. It's clear you're just pissed at the lineup. Which I find funny because you're the 1st person to talk shit to people for getting mad at properties coming/not coming. I should go back n quote you because you're doing the SAME thing that others did when you talked shit to them. But you'll just weasel yourself out of your own words like always.

BTW you ignored my point about him being right about a show too... Another easy guess/coincidence though right?

PS I don't know why you're quoting me on things I never said. You do know how quotes work right bro? Also I never called you a baby or any other name. It was you who got mad and started name calling ;)

YOu taught me a lesson now? That's cool... So you'll say you did not say that later mhm okay whatever floats your boat. I never said I know what's coming I even acknowledge that but whatever. I have faith in Murdy but he not the one leaking info on forums.  I give you the administer post and it's not enough. So you didn't say we are all butt hurt because of not getting TrT or AHS? Dude why are getting mad I don't believe the leak right away if I'm wrong so be it who the hell  cares. Get over it I don't think it made sense it's not hurting you unless you are Wesker69 but even there I'm talking crap about him besides stating why he was banned and there is a simple way if you still do t believe me: ask a mod from Orlando. So dude just chill out you'll live longer "your" list will be confirmed or denied within a month" no need to be the hero of the Internet just yet lol. 

ummm where does it say that Wesker made up a false lineup??? 

You are butthurt lol. Now you have faith in Murdy even though you said "lineup looks like a 13yr old made it up"? You talked Alot more shit but I'm not going to go back n quote everything. You know what you said...  

You must not understand what I'm saying so I'll say it again. I searched GDT's name and saw nobody was sure on Crimson because there was spec on Strain, Pacific rim, Pans Labrynth, Mama and a Del toro original. It's one thing to name off a bunch of movies that you THINK MIGHT COME but it is another to announce the entire lineup lol.

TWD is the easiest maze to guess BUT HE NEVER SAID IT WAS COMING BECAUSE IT WASNT ON HIS LIST. So he must not have just been guessing easy IPs like you say.... Lame excuse #5?

I didn't say not to question the lineup. I'm saying stop acting like you know what's coming when you don't (thought I taught you that lesson last year lol) You said straight up that the list is BS and made up a bunch of BS reasons why. It's clear you're just pissed at the lineup. Which I find funny because you're the 1st person to talk shit to people for getting mad at properties coming/not coming. I should go back n quote you because you're doing the SAME thing that others did when you talked shit to them. But you'll just weasel yourself out of your own words like always.

BTW you ignored my point about him being right about a show too... Another easy guess/coincidence though right?

PS I don't know why you're quoting me on things I never said. You do know how quotes work right bro? Also I never called you a baby or any other name. It was you who got mad and started name calling ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=npU_XeL6YDs

Seriously guys, stop arguing. Nobody knows for sure if the lineup is true or not so stop acting like it. Yes, he got 2 mazes/locations right. But we won't know 100% until all the mazes are announced. TitE does seem fishy, and those were easy properties to guess. It could be right, it could be wrong. But everyone needs to stop acting like they know they're right. I don't come to these forums for drama, I come to read about event speculation.

Edit: You in particular are being a bit hypocritical, particularly in this line: "I'm saying stop acting like you know what's coming when you don't"

Edited by deliciousoatmeal
  • Like 3

that is where the problem lays as well. The Jonah Hill part is like 5% of the whole movie I doubt if we got TITE that it would all revolve around Jonah Hill. Plus the deciding factors that is the difference between a maze that is based off of This Is The End and just a generic hell on earth maze or a "Welcome To Hell" maze are the celebrities it would be different if they were playing characters but they are playing themselves hell it would probably be the same problem with such recognizable actors it's the same reason why we don't see any actual character like Rick or Daryl in the walking dead mazes or why Murdy refuses to do the original Evil Dead. I mean for one you would have to you're in James Franco's house, all but one major death scenes involve a celebrity. 

I think what would make more sense and give this more credability if they said it was Franco and not Hill. 

True, make sense since none of TWD characters were used. There have been a couple mazes in the past that have used face characters (for lack of a better term using disney wording lol) in the past. They may be able to get by with this one as well.

With all these rumors coming and going this is really adding up to be an interesting year. We''l find out soon enough anyways.

Edited by Ridesandstuff
  • Like 1

YOu taught me a lesson now? That's cool... So you'll say you did not say that later mhm okay whatever floats your boat. I never said I know what's coming I even acknowledge that but whatever. I have faith in Murdy but he not the one leaking info on forums.  I give you the administer post and it's not enough. So you didn't say we are all butt hurt because of not getting TrT or AHS? Dude why are getting mad I don't believe the leak right away if I'm wrong so be it who the hell  cares. Get over it I don't think it made sense it's not hurting you unless you are Wesker69 but even there I'm talking crap about him besides stating why he was banned and there is a simple way if you still do t believe me: ask a mod from Orlando. So dude just chill out you'll live longer "your" list will be confirmed or denied within a month" no need to be the hero of the Internet just yet lol. 

I literally made an account last year to thank the guy who started spec on AVP. In that same post I called out you, dth and someone else for telling everyone to stop spec on AVP because you guys swore that you knew it wasn't coming. So I guess you're right about that. I didn't teach you a lesson lol.

That was the only thing in your rambling that I understood enough to respond to.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=npU_XeL6YDs

Seriously guys, stop arguing. Nobody knows for sure if the lineup is true or not so stop acting like it. Yes, he got 2 mazes/locations right. But we won't know 100% until all the mazes are announced. TitE does seem fishy, and those were easy properties to guess. It could be right, it could be wrong. But everyone needs to stop acting like they know they're right. I don't come to these forums for drama, I come to read about event speculation.

Edit: You in particular are being a bit hypocritical, particularly in this line: "I'm saying stop acting like you know what's coming when you don't"

How am I being a hypocrite? Did I say I know what is and isn't coming? Please, tell me. All I'm doing is speculating on why I think Murdy would do tite and why I think the lineup IS LIKELY to happen. 

I will say this... Last year the Exorcist was brought up and I mentioned just how little there was in that movie that could be made into a house, at which point, many of you said Murdy could use some creative liberties to get the job done. I still thought the whole idea was rather foolish (my opinion), because why bother using something that iconic only to completely change it? So here we are this year... There is potentially a movie with an Exorcist type scene. Was this what Murdy had in the back of his mind the past couple years? He knew that it was going to be extremely hard or almost impossible to get the rights for the Exorcist and as we know, he may only have a few years left working there (if that?). What if he really really wanted to use a certain effect that could be tied into that particular scene flawlessly? I still refuse to believe it's This is the End, but who knows? If it is that movie, (as mentioned earlier) he must just enjoy meeting famous people.

• Like 2

I will say this... Last year the Exorcist was brought up and I mentioned just how little there was in that movie that could be made into a house, at which point, many of you said Murdy could use some creative liberties to get the job done. I still thought the whole idea was rather foolish (my opinion), because why bother using something that iconic only to completely change it? So here we are this year... There is potentially a movie with an Exorcist type scene. Was this what Murdy had in the back of his mind the past couple years? He knew that it was going to be extremely hard or almost impossible to get the rights for the Exorcist and as we know, he may only have a few years left working there (if that?). What if he really really wanted to use a certain effect that could be tied into that particular scene flawlessly? I still refuse to believe it's This is the End, but who knows? If it is that movie, (as mentioned earlier) he must just enjoy meeting famous people.

My feelings exactly. Also, notice how people like it coming from you but when I said I get called a troll lol!

1327321829715.png

Looks like Terror Tram will be announced after ScareLA 

1. Answer: originally it wasn't but it looks like it is now. That will most likely happen after Scare LA. I have to film something first. : )

3 retweets36 favorites
     Retweet3
     Favorite36
    More

Horror Nights retweeted Blake Jeffreys

Question:

Horror Nights added,

Blake Jeffreys @bdj9799
    @HorrorNights will the Terror Tram have an announcement similar to maze announcements?
  • Like 1

AYE DAS ME!!!!! I knew I asked a good question. 

Yeah you did ahah :D

So basically Terror Tram is the last announcement 

Most likely with two announced already and another to be announced this week. So just two more mazes have to be announced after this weeks one which doesn't seem too far fetched

I might be the only person excited for This Is The End lol. I think Murdy chose it so he could finally have an "Exorcist" type maze since he can't get the rights for it. Think about it... That's what I thought of when I heard the rumors....

Can we all accept that Krampus most likely isn't coming and the "leaked list" most likely is? 

This is the post that comes to mind. You're asking everyone to change their speculation to match yours because you think it's going to happen. The way other people present the same ideas is more of a "what if", whereas it seems like a lot of your posts seem more pushy in their wording. Just be careful how you word things and keep an open mind