Halloween Horror Nights - Hollywood 2015 Speculation

Did the teaser site go up before WD was announced last year, if not, I think they are ready to announce something this weekend or Monday 

I think it was up a while before the announcement

Edit: maybe not...from Dr. Jimmy's tumblr

EVEN THOUGH I HAVE ASKED FORMER “SOURCES”…

To stop giving me any “info” about HHN, I got a “leaked list” for HHN Hollywood for 2015 today. This will probably get leaked all over soon, if it hasn’t already!

But not from me. I will give no cryptic clues nor reveal any of this which for all I know may not even be accurate anyway.

Only officially revealed info from me

Edited by Ridesandstuff

I like how how this does not prove us right or wrong about the bogus line up. 

Also im still curious on Krampus footage and a trailer will be shown at the exact same panal. 

Also so congrats to Rides on calling it. What did I tell you guys we don't need no stinkin codenames 

There are certain architectural details that match those in the Crimson Peak house. If it's not Crimson Peak I will eat my firstborn.

Is that too brutal? 

but but I'm your first born....

• Like 3

but but I'm your first born....

Is that biologically possible

Also im still curious on Krampus footage and a trailer will be shown at the exact same panal. 

I think that's actually bad news for Krampus, unless they feel like announcing 2 mazes in one day... Ofc they could still announce it later

• Like 2

I cannot believe y'all are seriously talking about This Is The End... Then again, I felt that way about Alice Cooper. So who the eff knows.

PS, how do I still have the most posts on the Hollywood side when I've been dormant for months?! Talk my speculators, talk!

• Like 3

I cannot believe y'all are seriously talking about This Is The End... Then again, I felt that way about Alice Cooper. So who the eff knows.

PS, how do I still have the most posts on the Hollywood side when I've been dormant for months?! Talk my speculators, talk!

Well, you guys have Crimson Peak tomorrow, and it's all to yourselves. #JEALOUS

Is that biologically possible

I think that's actually bad news for Krampus, unless they feel like announcing 2 mazes in one day... Ofc they could still announce it later

okay you caught me I'm from the future but seriously it does not have to be announced then and their but I wouldn't put it pass them since they own both.