Halloween Horror Nights - Hollywood 2015 Wishful Thinking

It be nice to have a maze based on a superhero property or something. Like villians of a Spider-Man aka maybe The Sinister Six.

Sony owns Spideys rights so Marvel/Disney ain't a problem. A maze with the Green Goblin from this years movie would kill me of excitement. Along with 2002 Goblin, Doc Ock, Venom, Sandman, Lizard & Electro. And also villians that haven't been on the big screen yet aka Carnage, Kraven Morbious. Everyone knows Soider-man so why not?

On a more serious note, I will CRY if Bill and Ted doesn't return next year! There's SO much gold to work with! It's 2015....BACK TO THE FUTURE! This needs to play a major role if it returns. Imagine if they made Biff the main villain? Plus, you'll have the Avengers, Terminator, Jurassic World, Tomorrowland, Fantastic Four, STAR WARS, Peanuts, Mad Max....it would be amazing.

• Like 1

On a more serious note, I will CRY if Bill and Ted doesn't return next year! There's SO much gold to work with! It's 2015....BACK TO THE FUTURE! This needs to play a major role if it returns. Imagine if they made Biff the main villain? Plus, you'll have the Avengers, Terminator, Jurassic World, Tomorrowland, Fantastic Four, STAR WARS, Peanuts, Mad Max....it would be amazing.

A Bill and Ted/BTTF mashup would be funny. I would enjoy that

• Like 1

I had a weird thought on the way to school today... What if, since Alien rights are hard to aquire, AvP came back next year... as 2 MAZES?! One for Alien, one for predator, but both titled AvP? No you're right its retarded. Next speculation.

That's actually not a bad idea, but the only way it see them doing this, is if it is a dual run house and there's not enough space for that

This is more a 2016 question than a 2015 one, but would you guys go through a new Silent Hills house? Given that the new game has enough content at least. I know that the 2012 one was meh but that was because there was 8 games and 2 movies worth of content to go through, which made it weird and confusing. But if this maze was based entirely off the new game, which would make it flow better, would you guys welcome it? Or would it be dumb?

I'd be cool if silent hills were a maze. I saw the trailer and I liked it. I've never played a Silent Hill game in my life so I really thought the maze was a meh but I would agree that I dint know wtf was going on. I've only seen the first Silent Hill movie so that's about all I knew about Silent Hill so I got the first part with the fences and the weird creature but then some dude with a gas mask and hammer popped out and I really dint know who the hell he was until later when I saw the trailer for Downpour. I literally felt what the GP felt walking through a low awareness maze. Why the fuck are there zombie soldiers with guns in a maze about a werewolf? That's how I felt in Silent Hill lol