Halloween Horror Nights - Hollywood 2015 Wishful Thinking

Alien

Dark Christmas

American Horror Story: Freak Show

The Conjuring 1 & 2/Annabelle

Cabin in the Woods (I mean, C'MON ALREADY!)

Freddy vs Jason (wouldn't mind it considering we have 7 mazes now) or Halloween

Del Toro Original Maze

Terror Tram: The Purge

I think it has a lot of variety. Creatures in Aliens, demented theme with Dark Christmas, Freaks with Freak Show, paranormal with Conjuring, more creatures and zombies with CITW, Slashers (kinda missing slashers for the last couple of years) with FVJ or Hween, Del Toro original maze would be incredible, and it's about time we give The Purge it's due.

I've been wanting Resident Evil for forever, but I want a break from zombies.

Edited by DTH316
  • Like 1

I hate to say it... but Terror Tram needs to be retired for a few years.. Until budget goes up enough to actually do something exciting with it. Just replace it with a new show and F&F tram ride.

Anyways here's my "wishful thinking" lineup:

Have an actual Icon

1. Aliens

2. Resident Evil

3. Original with Japanese myth inspiration

4. Original themed to an Icon

5. Original that finally introduces Legendary Truth to Hollywood

6. Halloween

7. The Conjuring

Shows

1. Bring back Bill and Ted for God's sake! Hardly anyone will remember the Superman joke by Sept 2015

2. If TWD does come back I'd like to see a live show themed around it. It'd be neat to see that in the Waterworld arena

• Like 1

I hate to say it... but Terror Tram needs to be retired for a few years.. Until budget goes up enough to actually do something exciting with it. Just replace it with a new show and F&F tram ride.

Anyways here's my "wishful thinking" lineup:

Have an actual Icon

1. Aliens

2. Resident Evil

3. Original with Japanese myth inspiration

4. Original themed to an Icon

5. Original that finally introduces Legendary Truth to Hollywood

6. Halloween

7. The Conjuring

Shows

1. Bring back Bill and Ted for God's sake! Hardly anyone will remember the Superman joke by Sept 2015

2. If TWD does come back I'd like to see a live show themed around it. It'd be neat to see that in the Waterworld arena

Agree with you on Icon and Legendary Truth.. for the love of Samhain, why hasn't that happened in Hollywood yet?!?!

Allow me to revise my old lineup made in the Event Discussion thread:

1. AHS

2. Sinister

3. The Evil Within

4. Alien(s)

5. TWD (It's a given)

6. Dark Christmas

7. Halloween/Freddy/Jason/Any slasher really

Possible 8th mazes:

Woman in Black

The Strain

The Conjuring

I would be happy if any of these appeared by themselves (Excluding TWD because that one is most likely returning so I threw it in there anyways) but I've put my ideal-ish lineup in the 7 spots.

Edited by deliciousoatmeal

Even tho I have yet to attend the 2014 event (going Halloween night) here's what I want to see next year:

8 Mazes, An Icon, New theme for Terror Tram, No more Walking Dead.

1. Hellraiser 1 & 2

2.The Conjuring 1 & 2

3. Killer Clowns from Outer Space

4. The Cabin in the Woods

5. Resident Evil

6. Army of Darkness

7. Freddy vs Jason (Continuing the VS. theme)

8. Dark Christmas (Original Maze)

Terror Tram (Purge 1-3)

That's a really cool idea and would love to see that!

"The walkers are coming!" *break through the barricade*

Walkers on fire and falling while explosions go off.

Return the chainsaw gag from Slaughterworld.

Doubtful. Idk if they could get the rights to a new show that soon, and IF they would want another RE maze after the last ones mediocre reviews. Then again, this is wishful thinking, and I am very hopeful, but that's the sad reality :T

Im gonna put that up to things that will suck it's bad enough the movies strayed big time from the games but TV show that strays more???

Realistically the contenders are

The Walking Dead

Sinister

Insidious Chapter 3 Vs. Conjuring (My money is on Insidious)

Dark Christmas

The Purge 3

My Wishful thinking lays on Trick r Treat and The Evil Within

The Evil Within is getting positive reviews and with a new franchise it gives freedom from die hard complaints and having ties to Resident Evil really would help its cause lets just see how sales go but serious some awesome creatures in this game

Boxman.jpg

the-evil-within_2014_06-11-14_020_copia_

10606609_639207762858718_460707132689569

10615607_638059612973533_249665156265100

10511270_635813569864804_423283985813288

Also in game play you get a lantern and have to use it to navigate so it will be a cool way to use the each group gets a lantern gag that Orlando used to use.

Im gonna put that up to things that will suck it's bad enough the movies strayed big time from the games but TV show that strays more???

Realistically the contenders are

The Walking Dead

Sinister

Insidious Chapter 3 Vs. Conjuring (My money is on Insidious)

Dark Christmas

The Purge 3

My Wishful thinking lays on Trick r Treat and The Evil Within

The Evil Within is getting positive reviews and with a new franchise it gives freedom from die hard complaints and having ties to Resident Evil really would help its cause lets just see how sales go but serious some awesome creatures in this game

Boxman.jpg

the-evil-within_2014_06-11-14_020_copia_

10606609_639207762858718_460707132689569

10615607_638059612973533_249665156265100

10511270_635813569864804_423283985813288

Also in game play you get a lantern and have to use it to navigate so it will be a cool way to use the each group gets a lantern gag that Orlando used to use.

3 things:

1. SO MUCH YES. I can't tell you how much yes there is.

2. WB Movie World already did it this year, so it could 100% work as a house.

3. Orlando used to do that gag? Awesome. Which mazes? Dunno if it would work here but would be sick.

Edit:

All of the yes. Imagine this at HHN's quality.

Edited by deliciousoatmeal

3. Orlando used to do that gag? Awesome. Which mazes? Dunno if it would work here but would be sick.

Two mazes, haven't been through either, but I think I've heard enough about both. Terror Mines (HHN 15), I heard was pretty good. People Under The Stairs: Under Construction (HHN16), however....was terrible. The flashlight wasn't the main reasons (lazy sets being the really main), but apparently the light was crappier from HHN 15. Obviously the people who went those years probably have better stories to tell, this is just what I've heard. I think a common complaint was not enough flashlights.